It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Song on 9-11 to This Day!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Folks, I was browsing random subjects on 9-11 when I ran into a rap song about 9-11! The artist is Jeemac and the song is called "Ninelevn" who says more about 9-11 in a song than I have heard thus far. I'm glad to hear music that is addressing this issue and this song is really informative and you can hear the anger and importance of the issue in his voice! Check it out.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by astronomine

This music video would be very helpful to intentionally dumbed down people of America to get a summarized idea of what makes the 9/11 circumstances so suspicious. Gosh, these people are gonna have a nervous breakdown when they realize how cold and ruthless the masterminds who run Company Earth really are, especially those women from The View.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I agree. That's why this song is refreshing. I've heard 9-11 mentioned as a line or two in music but never an entire song about the subject reiterating questions that were never addressed to this day. And people are definitely forgetting about it.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Cool. DJ shadow with the backing track.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by astronomine

Great find!

Lol would'nt want to see the girls from The View find out the truth, they would probably curl up in a corner and rock back and forth

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Yeah I noticed that! Definitely a befitting background to the content.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

hahaha I agree! what I love about the song is how he sounds like it just happened yesterday.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
immortal technique-cause of death

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Nice. Lots of info in one song.

My personal favorite:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Check out "Controlled Demolition" from Fear Factory

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by flukes
immortal technique-cause of death

Cause of Death is definitely a good one. I also like Point of No Return, and especially Bin Ladin. Immortal Technique is a great artist.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Ive noticed rappers waking up as well! check out this pretty mainstrean artist:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Obviously, I like the fact that someone took the time to put a lot of info about 9/11 into a song but....that song sucked!! Just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I don't listen to rap, and appreciate music with thoughtful lyrics. But this guy's flow is horrible. Sounds like he's trying to rap while reading from a book.

new topics

top topics

join