It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are the Media Ignoring Plans By George Soros to Remake the Entire Global Economy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
"we view all media as one." - rupert 'the lounge lizard' murdock.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bozzchem

Originally posted by donatellanator
Would be nice if you would post those articles, tax reports, and videos here instead of making us read 75 PAGES of the same arguments over and over and over. The first video you linked was a total crock-- he is obviously uber right-wing and against anyone or anything even remotely "liberal". Ugh. UGH! No credible information anywhere to be found!!!

Why doesn't anyone just find Soros and #ing talk to him? People have done it to Rockefeller no problem.

Boondock-Saint merely provided you with a means for doing your own research. Complaining that it wasn't all put in a nice bowl for spoon feeding you seems inappropriate.

To indicate no credible information is anywhere to be found after you've indicated that you not only did not read the information provided but also complained about having to do so? Seriously?

To make things a bit easier for you, a simple search of George Soros, his son and what he/they have been involved with should at least be a staging point for you to continue doing the research on your own. Unfortunately there isn't a set of Cliff Notes available so you'll have to be proactive rather than reactive.

It is one thing to research, it is another to trail through 75 pages of posts of the same inane arguments. I actually enjoy researching and have found nothing conclusive on Soros. I notice how Boon changed his avatar all of a sudden, aha!!!
I was more commenting on the fact that he jumps into this thread to support his own, without giving us "commonfolk" any morsels to play around with...such as these tax reports. But hey, all that information is public. I could dig through ANYONE with billions at their disposal and find fraud. That is because the elite think they shouldn't have to pay income tax, and with that point I AGREE!!!!

This makes no one "evil" in my mind. If I had the means, I'd do it too.

It's just "right wing" propaganda spewed aimlessly on that thread. I don't buy into this 2-3 party politics BS as some on here clearly do. I am interested in the facts and facts alone.

Yeah, the things he did at age 14 were appalling (do we have any evidence of his deeds and intentions though?????), but think about all the people who fled Nazi territories instead of fighting! Aren't they just as scummy and DISGUSTING?

....Einstein comes to mind...
Kinda funny he had his nuclear idea the same exact time Germany did. Operation Paperclip?....Ohohoho! What a tangled web history can be.

edit on 24-3-2011 by donatellanator because: grrr

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by donatellanator

Why doesn't anyone just find Soros and #ing talk to him? People have done it to Rockefeller no problem.

Are you really that naive to think that he would give up his master plan and show his cards so to speak? Really I am trying to wrap my mind around the world in your head, the man wants to change the world for his interests and his liking. People like that are not open to the general public and their opinions and quite frankly don't give a damn about trampling freedoms or the well being of you and yours. Like others have suggested do the research yourself and you will see the man is up to no good, unless evil creepy old dudes is your thing.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

I think you are responding to me simply because this is your friends thread. I could take a statement he made recently (on his running for president thread!) and blow it out of proporation, just as people are doing in the Soros case with no concrete evidence!

Here, I will:

Originally posted by nerbot

I would never vote for you because I know you are a liar.
Simple really.

Originally posted by boondock-saint

We all are liars at some point in our life
even if it was when you were 10 yrs old
and your mom asked you if you stole a
cookie from the cookie jar and you said no.

It is relative, yes I have lied before so I guess that
does make me a liar. I also lied to my children
when I told them there was a Santa Claus and an
Easter Bunny. Let he who is without sin
cast the first stone

edit on 25-3-2011 by donatellanator because: edit

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Isn't fox the media?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

If George Soros tries to crash the USA financial system it could be seen as a threat to national
security. George Soros may be labeled an " enemy of the state ". If the NSA takes down
George Soros then they will also take down his hundreds of small organizations/armies too.
Glenn Beck has them all on his blackboard.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
This small war in Libya could be a "wag the dog" exercise to possibly throw many fast balls past
the American people in other areas. Now is NOT the time to be complacent.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
New rule... If you are really a news source and meet the requirements of being thread worthy on Breaking Alternative News in ATS then you can't decry the media.... You ARE the media!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sasquatch5100

Why is it that everyone on the right gets to use obvious right wing internet sources as legitimate news sources, but when a lefty uses the impartial source such as media matters, the right gets all bent out of shape? I've heard that Soros does fund media matters, but I don't think he does. The right has the Koch brothers among many many billionaires as funding sources, so who does the right have?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join