It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Mitchell, just joined ATS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOexposed

Already said, twice now... 6-7 weeks. Where do you think I get this information from?

Yeah I sure did... Nice rash judgment there man, teeny bobber friends, since when did I say they were my friends? Obviously they aren't by the way they are treating me. All my predictions go back to the Card Game anyway.

I am not claiming to be some occult Nostradamus... or.... a prophet of God.... so why are you attacking me? Threatening to tear my predictions to pieces? Please explain? Is this some type of threat?

I joined ATS because about 400 people kept advising me to, my facebook has become a circus full of skeptics and people trying to dispute my predictions, which they fail utterly.

So instead of trying to dispute my correct prediction, with the confirmed dates of posts there to see. Please place your bets now and give us the next date, time for the next Ring of Fire tsunami?
edit on 23-3-2011 by NWOexposed because: (no reason given)

I don't know where you get your information from, that's why I ask you. I'm taking it then that you get your predictions from the Illuminati card game (your words). Never played, could tell ya. I in no way attacked you. I pointed out the obvious, predictions aren't real. No one is threating to tear your predictions to pieces. You haven't made one. 6 or 7 weeks. I could say that, of course there will be an earthquake in 6 or 7 weeks. Theres earthquakes everyday. That's not a prediction. No one has ever correctly predicted anything that wasn't already foretold. People here are sceptical too, and they too will dispute your predictions.
I'm not disputing your prediction, you haven't predicted anything. I have seen so evidence of you predicting the any earthquake. Even where you were mentioned in other threads here on ATS, there was never any proof of a prediction. I'm fascinated that you choose ATS to make a prediction though. We live for this. You should start a thread in Predictions and Prophecys about what earthquake you think is coming in 6 or 7 weeks. to the last of your post: As far as I can see there is no correct prediction and I don't know the "there" that the confirmed dates are. Perhaps you could post a link to them. Why on earth would you ask me to predict the next tsunami on the Ring of Fire? You have the cards, you said you use those, you tell us, "When is the next tsunami on the Ring of Fire comig. I believe I read in one of your post that you are using HAARP? I'm not a betting person, but I'll put a hundred that that isn't possible.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthWillPrevail

have you seen my predictions first hand?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Hey, Mitch, I can't u2u you yet, so I'm gonna link you to a thread by one of your FB "friend" Factual Lady. Seems she is trying to continue the trash talk here as well as FB.

thread

I sure hate that on your first day one of your FB stalkers had to bring irrational trash-talk to ATS. Go on a un-friend spree!
edit on 3/24/11 by jennybee35 because: forgot dang link!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOexposed
reply to post by TruthWillPrevail

have you seen my predictions first hand?

I can't find your predictions. Where are they. How are you using HAARP?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

In fairness, you haven't made a documented prediction yet. Ive read all the Facebook postings and they really prove nothing. No one here was following you prior to the Earthquake, so the Facebook postings are questionable (in my opinion). Your postings on facebook GENERALLY said Pacific region, pointing specifically to Australia. Your You-tube videos are pretty cryptic, not specifically spelling out a disaster, location or time. Most of your followers on this site have accepted everything you claim at face value, against the spirit of ATS of questioning everything. There are a few (myself included) that need a little more than just a claim to put our stamp of truth on it.

Prove us wrong, this is a great place to get any future predictions documented. If you are a charlatan expect to see some resistance. Expect to offer up proof for any claim you make, or at least make a valid argument.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

I've done no trash talk here. I asked a question of this young man. He stated he was using HAARP in his predictions. SO sorry. We here at ATS find the impossible amusing. I am not one of his facebook friends. I visited his page, found a bunch of kids swearing each other and especially any adult with a sincere interest in his prediction and no evidence of his so called prediction. I ask him for his evdence prior to the tsunami and quake and he never responded. I never went back to his page. I do however remember your mouth. You might want to tone it down alittle here.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
OK

This is the Introduction Forum and not the Facebook Wars Forum.

I believe the Member has been introduced

Closing

Thank you

Semper

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join