It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Mitchell, just joined ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I found out about the Illuminati in January 2008. I found out about the card game about 2 years ago.

I have been doing a lot of study into the fine details into the cards and I believe there are subliminal messages giving away more clues, including times of events etc.

I wasn't that big on it back in 2008. But it's been the last 12 months I have really looked into it.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
From the looks of it you have figured something out. I must say sorry for being drawn into the dumbness on your FB page. I'd like to see what others here ask because I am very new to this card game. I know you got asked alot on FB yet none here.

So here goes. How much time do we have in the US before the Cali Florida event?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOexposed

Hey, Mitch, this is an invite for you to join in on another thread! It's here:

Illuminati playing cards

Check this out and add another viewpoint. The members there have got several very good theories goin' on!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Having been a member now for nearly a year ive sort of started working out how threads pan out, and i am absolutely gobsmaked that this thread has so little interest, considering how much attention the girl on the utube vid predicting the jap earthquake had, is it a conspiracy???? lol

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I think it has more to do with what I call the "ATS Deadzone"! There are certain times of day that are DEADLY to new threads! Right after supper here, CST, for me, there is nothin' much going on on the boards.

New threads have a bad habit of falling way down on the list and being missed by folks just settling down after supper and work.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35

I think it has more to do with what I call the "ATS Deadzone"! There are certain times of day that are DEADLY to new threads! Right after supper here, CST, for me, there is nothin' much going on on the boards.

New threads have a bad habit of falling way down on the list and being missed by folks just settling down after supper and work.

yes your right, i was sort of thinking the same thing. i was wondering where the americans where as it 1 30am here it much be late afternoon over there which is maybe an inbetweenee time.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Well here is one American right here.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Well, it's 8:45 p.m. here, so it's 6:45 on the west coast and 9:45 on the east coast. All prime time for television, eating and being with family!

I try not to ever start a thread between 4 p.m. and 10 p.m. They don't get much action, unless you steadily bump them, like we are having to do now!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

It also seems Mitchell has gone for the evening. Afternoon

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Welcome!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkgomo653

Maybe he is just reading around on the forums? I hope he hasn't already given up on ATS!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hello Mitchell. Hope you like it here...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cudafox
Well here is one American right here.

So where are all the rest of them, its a bit embaressing really, hope he hasnt buggered off for good, i cant bump anymore jenny i have to go to bed, 2.15 here.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Yay!
I'm glad you came

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOexposed

So Mitchell you finally found your way here. Hopefully your teeny bobber, bad mouthing friends won't follow. People here won't tolerate their filthy mouths and you'll likely get your thread trashed. Be careful what predictions u make here Mitchell, your not dealing with kids. You'll find that alot of people here are real and very interested in real world happenings. You can't pretend to predict something like on FB and then when you can't back it up after the fact, claim FB deleted your post. On here, you make a prediction, you have to back it up with the how and whatfor, for there are a lot of sceptic's and the task they will put u through isn't anything like your teeny bobber friends. Dark4 will tear your predictions to shreds. Phage: he's a gentlemen; but he will intelligently send you running back to FB. Me, I'm just gonna call you on it, cause I don't think kids should be playing with fire

So, Welcome to ATS, Now is your chance. Several previous post on this thread have asked the question you put out last week. I haven't seen you answer it here anymore then you did on FB. So When?

You claimed the big one was gonna hit CA. Surely you know the answer. After all you claimed to have accurately predicted the Japanese earthquake down to the time. What is it your using, the Illuminati Card Game? Please: were all waiting for your answer. When is the big earthquake you predict is going to hit CA, that is going to make Japan's look small going to hit.
edit on 23-3-2011 by TruthWillPrevail because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Welcome

Many have been waiting on you.

Look forward to hearing what you have to say

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthWillPrevail

Your first and only post on ATS.

You followed him here and joined ATS just to poke a stick at Mitch? No class, really. You talk about his "teeny bobber" friends and proceed to make subtle threats and throw around established members names as if that were your right.

Who are you?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hey Mitchell. Glad you joined and looking forward to your contribution.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Cudafox

From my analytical study of the cards and the specific card of the California event I have come to the conclusion of 6-7 weeks for the big one. I am not giving out exact dates yet as I want to keep my 100% success rate. I think im convinced now that all these natural disasters are man made

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join