It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Mitchell, just joined ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hello this is my ATS account its mitchell

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOexposed

Welcome to ATS.

Hope you enjoy it here and I'll cya around..

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Welcome Mitchell!!
Glad your here, look forward to your input!!

Grindhouzer

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by grindhouzer

Lots of people told me to make an ATS account so yeah I Finally did

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Hey! FINALLY...LOL

This is Jenny, mitchell. Welcome aboard and you are gonna have a blast here. There are endless threads about every subject your imagination can conjure up. So, when not checking the threads about yourself, browse around and see what else is of interest to you!!

Good to have you and looking forward to some awesome discussion!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
omg u used ur real name on the internet! now they know......

lol welcome to ATS enjoy your stay, TIP: use the search bar before creating a new post.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hi and welcome

Hope you have fun here

link   
Welcome can wait to see what you post for us next. This is Forcemultiplied from FB. You already have a name for your self on here. Glad you came by and maybe tell us more.

link   
reply to post by jennybee35

my facebook has turned into a trolling circus of comments and questions its getting kinda of annoying

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Cudafox

Well i specifically told people nothing is going to happen march 19th-23rd and that it was all just a hype-up to get people scared, so then when nothing happens, people will put their guard down and won't be ready for the "real deal" if you know what i mean, and it will hit them like a thief in the night.

So let's just take one day at a time, the seismic window is almost over

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
welcome, im new also. good luck on your quest for truth

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I know and I am sorry. I try not to feed the trolls! lol

I don't leave you much feedback because I can see what happens to the few folks who are trying to actually learn something. That's the sad part of social networking on the internet. If someone was that stupid at a REAL social function, you could throw 'em out the door!

Anyway, maybe you can participate in some real discussion here at ATS and we can all learn something!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Yes it has. Maybe you should keep your post here about the cards. Let things calm down on your FB page. The trolls will leave soon.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Hi Mitchell..........................Welcome & enjoy

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Hello NWOexposed, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Off Topic, One Liners, and Backscratching Posts.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Hefficide,
ATS member and Moderator.

(Also, my real name is Heff - so don't let the real name folks scare ya! lol)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

A lot of people got excited and ran that way to your page. Most it seems came to try and discredit you instead of actually learning what you have to tell us.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOexposed
Hello this is my ATS account its mitchell

Hi there, so how did you come across the iluminati card game? Have you always been interested in conspiracy topics?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hello and welcome. I am still fairly new to ATS myself but in the time that I have been here I have learned a lot. I hope you take this time to not only share your own insight but to also explore what some of the other free thinkers have to say. Hopefully the exchanges will be based on mutual respect and open mindedness. I said before when I friended you on facebook that I was curious and I still am. I will be very interested to hear what you have to say in the coming days

D.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Litte bump here,am i missing something, im sure jennybee will agree with me, many members asked him to join ATS and now no questions, where is everywhere, or has he joined another thread and im being a prat.
ps welcome mitchell

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I was just wondering the same thing! Everyone was fussing because he wouldn't come and amswer any questions and now it seems they don't have any?!

Okay, well, whatever. I hope to learn more here on ATS, away from Fb where it has gotten completely out of control. I certainly hope that some of these members that have been asking questions about the illuminati card games for years will express some interest in how Mitch got his results!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join