It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tornado Warnings in California!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

I take exception to that. California is pretty much the greatest place on earth to live and if we do get huge tornadoes than the world has officially gone down the drain. Everyone else will just need to accept that we are the benchmark for the rest of humanity to follow.

-- I'm being sarcastic --

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by osirys
I can't help but think about The Day After Tomorrow.

Sure they might not be completely uncommon, doesn't mean its not a little strange.
edit on 23/3/2011 by osirys because: forgot a word

That was based on an ice age that follows a geomagnetic pole reversal.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I know... still, the extreme weather in the movie was unprecedented. Like a lot of what has been going in the world on lately. No, the situations arent exact, but still similar in some ways.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Reply to post by gloomyblue707

i would rather be a live wanker than a dead idiot... Via darwanistic ideals of the survival of the fittest i laugh at you... As a special forces soldier?.. Nite x

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

lololll calm down "wanker"
nuclear disaster, earthquake, tornado, flood, windstorm.....Once there is a possibility for loss of human life I think one has the right to somewhat panic or have a worrisome reaction. Just because the Japanese earthquake took thousands of lives (God rest their souls) in comparison to what could only be a few to hundreds from a tornado doesn't mean one has to under look the latter event.
destruction is destruction and a life lost is just that
edit on 23-3-2011 by jonibelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jonibelle

Exactly right, if it effects you it doesn't matter if it is one life or a million if that one is yours or someone you love...

I have a problem with a person's fear and pain being belittled because there is greater reason for fear and pain elsewhere in the world.

I'll tell you what: IT is storming like hell in Sacramento country right now and with the threat of tornadoes small as they may be not far off I am much more concerned about myself getting home safely than all the other pain in the whole world.

Once I'm home safe I will care about the rest of the world again...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by osirys
reply to post by Unity_99

I know... still, the extreme weather in the movie was unprecedented. Like a lot of what has been going in the world on lately. No, the situations arent exact, but still similar in some ways.

I don't think it was unprecedented in the least and they're really not informing most about their black op science. We have been in an 80 year old fossil fuel time bubble.

If a pole shift were to suddenly be increased for any reason and happen, as a few did in the past, "finishing off quicklly all at once" due to a huge series of Cme's, or a solar magnetic storm, and that is more than possible with what is outside and inside the solar system even admitted by NASA, fluffy, the 6000 degree (roughly) celsius cloud of ???? and these really odd magnetic strips. Our heliosphere is holding, but the strips are coming in and the solar system is warming up. That also could be a cover story for something else. I would believe Sorcha Faal before I would believe NASA. The dark star could do it too.

HAARP/Tesla Technology, Scalar Waves could have really harmed the core.

There are things that would happen in a sudden pole shift.

The earth will tip if its sudden. It will have a world wide earthquake and wobble back and forth. Free energy is based on magnetics and rotation, like earth. Rotation will be affected.

Crustal events will happen.

edit on 23-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Hey folks, I'm on the east coast. Personally I find it strange that the wind just blew my back door open-- the one that leads into the garage-- and both garage doors are shut. It happened while I went to the front door let the cat in (which wasn't the cat at all, but the the effects of strong, sudden gusts of wind leaning against the door.) Naturally I turned on local weather, and happened to catch the guy saying southwest winds turning to northwest winds...
So naturally I keep listening and pull up New Topic Firehose and see this thread. Maybe our gov is trying to blow the radiation elsewhere?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I am so sorry... posted comments intended for another thread!!!

edit on 3/24/2011 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TasteTheTruth

I can remember one I saw here in Perris CA about a year ago or so, it overturned a rail car seemed strong enough to me...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This just in!

The National Weather Service says a small tornado touched down in a Northern California town, ripping roof tiles from several homes. Weather service meteorologist Drew Peterson says the tornado, with winds between 65 to 85 miles per hour, hit the rural town of Williams at around 3 p.m. News video from KCRA-3 in Sacramento showed damage to at least two homes, with tiles missing from part of one home. Williams police could not provide a dollar amount of the damage late Wednesday. No injuries were reported. The weather service also says a funnel cloud was also spotted around 5 p.m. near Sutter, about 27 miles east of Williams. The funnel cloud did not cause any damage. The two rural communities are about 70 miles north of Sacramento.

edit on 3/24/2011 by 0001391 because: formatting

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Whoa!

A tornado is one thing.

A tornado in Cali is something else.

A nuclear radiated infused with acid rain tornado is just wrong. (not saying it is, but could easily be, depending)

S Is HTF people, we cant waste much more of our borrowed time.

And i pray that no one is hurt during this odd event in history.

-peace to all

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I used to live near there "Williams" and tornadoes happen now and then in that area, Williams is mostley flat rice and corn fields, what is more odd here is that houses where in the way this time. Nothing to be to alarmed about honestly. The counties yuba, colusa, glen and tehama are more prone to these tornadoes from time to time then other counties in the state.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gloomyblue707

true california hasnt had anything like what we have seen in japan... but we do have natural disasters...no need to feel the hating gap because californians see unusual weather and feel like they should discuss...
why are brits always acting like wankers?en.wikipedia.org...

That is a bit of a general statement re Brits isn't it!!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by blackcat99

im sorry if i offended you... i always seem to see people in the UK downtalking the US constantly ... and they seem to have this attitude (i love that place)... but i didnt say they were wankers ... i was asking him why do i always see them actin like one. Thats what i meant, the question... I personally would like to discuss California... and tornadoes a bit because it just seemed odd t me,that i heard of 4 tornadoes back to back in northern CA and i never hear about that kinda stuff... usually just funnel clouds that never touch down... nothing too scary... with all recent weather we been having ... why wouldnt We wanna talk about it?
Take care friend...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TasteTheTruth

In Durham CA as of the 25th

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join