It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Leuren Moret Claims Lies and Deception in Japan - Huge Cover Up!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Came across this Video and believe Members would be interested in this Scientist View of the causes and cover up that is going on in Japan. She believes what is going on is a demonstration of Tectonic Nuclear Warfare being carried out as a preplanned event to reduce the populations of not only Japan but that of America, Mexico, Canada - an attack against the whole of the Northern Hemisphere.

www.activistpost.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I don't have time to watch it right now but who is she claiming is doing this?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I cannot wathch videos from my home computer (due to the crappiest internet connection there is anywhere) could you please elaborate?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
I don't have time to watch it right now but who is she claiming is doing this?

She makes lots of references to Haarp and Bankers - clearly NWO finger prints. I want to watch it again and take it all in.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
if that was the case I would think the Japanese would find a better way to reduce population... really techtonic nuclear welface... thats a huge stretch...

all of Japan is on a fault line... what the scientist fail to realize is that the 2 nuclear plants that had problems have had safety issues and violations for years, the people at fault are the white colars who were warned and did nothing.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Leuren Moret is a geoscientist who has worked around the world on radiation issues[1], educating citizens, the media, members of parliaments and Congress and other officials. She worked at the Livermore Nuclear Weapons Lab.[2][3] An environmental commissioner in the City of Berkeley.[4]

www.whale.to...

well she definitely has allot of experience to draw a rational theory.

She was on am episode with Jesse Ventura explaining how the great lakes were being drained and shipped over in giant floating bladders to china cause they used all their freshwater building the biggest aquifer in the world and since US owes so much to china they are letting them take it as part of a debt payment.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Here she is with Jesse and what she has to say is just shocking!!! her segment starts at 10.08.

it wont embed it so heres the link.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-3-2011 by gmac10001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Scientist states that Haarp and Chemtrails work hand in hand/ created Plasma in the Atmosphere the chemtrails keep the Plasma in place.

Apparently peaceinspace.org (which I haven't checked out yet) provides evidence for Application of haarp in triggering tectonic events.

She states she has evidence that Fema on 10th Sept - day before 9/11 in their promotion for Fema Camps predicted three desasters all with Haarp Signatures. 1. Terrorist Event in New York. 2. New Orleans (states evidence from Nasa for a Katrina Event) 3. Earthquake Disaster West Coast.

I'm off back to continue watching.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmac10001

She was on am episode with Jesse Ventura explaining how the great lakes were being drained and shipped over in giant floating bladders to china cause they used all their freshwater building the biggest aquifer in the world and since US owes so much to china they are letting them take it as part of a debt payment.

I have to doubt that's true*, but it sure is a great story. I'm impressed.

*without further evidence

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

lake Michigan is down at an unexplainable rate watch the whole episode it more believable than one would think.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Apparently Rockefella owned Westinghouse Nuclear Plants sold up in 2008 to Hitachi and Toshiba and 10% went to Khasakstan.

Marian Folk (retired Phyicist) states the quake is the 3rd Atomic Event in Japan.

Radiation Release is far higher than being admitted - Reactors go into Meltdown within 90 mins after cooling cuts out.

Head of Reg., Commision confirm lethal doses being released.

Kamkarsi Emergency Responders WILL DIE.

North America already hit on day one - talks about Tornado warning given on TV telling people to cover their mouths with towel and go to basement. Anounced within 10 mins of event.

Heavy Rain caused and carries partacles and takes 2 month to rain out.

Maximum Fallout in Bay Area.

Radiation being carried by Jet Stream not the case. Radiation carried and pervading Treposphere at low level.

Just paraphasing what I'm hearing on video - everyone needs to watch this.
She states that this is the most efficient form of Nuclear War blamed on Nature.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Katrina did almost no damage at all. It was a very mild hurricane event.

Corrupt politicians' refusals to maintain and expand the levy system is what did the damage. I do not think HAARP is able to imbue people with feelings of corruption and gluttony. Or maybe....

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
why is this recieving so much less attention than the comet elenin?

new topics

top topics

join