It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Stages in Subverting a Nation: Demoralization, Destabilization, Crisis, Normalization.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Demoralization, Destabilization, Crisis, Normalization

Don't be confused anymore. See what is happening. Understand it. Ignore those that do it.Ignore those that are used against you to do it.

Top Military Men & Leaders Used To Know This.

Yuri Alexandrovich Bezmenov
KGB Defector

Videos Teaching Communist Bolshevism (What It Is and How To Identify It)
www.youtube.com... nov&aq=f

This will clarify many things to those that are a little confused as to why things that you know are right are considered wrong and vice versa.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Video below. Seven part series. It's a good video. I've watched it several times before.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Thanks for the help with video!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Homosexuals are using ths very tactic to take over America. OP, the post I created about this that you just commented in has been deleted...

Living proof that the Homosexual Agenda is alive and well!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin
Video below. Seven part series. It's a good video. I've watched it several times before.

A warning to the curious... The gravity of this speech is so immense it could change your entire life. You might even start losing friends over this subject (not the video)... It has been a curse for me... To hold this knowledge. A curse can have its benefits though in the long run I suppose.

You are opening up a very deep rabbit hole, that will undoubtedly lead to a cold dark place only reserved for the strong of will. If you are depressed, turn back now, this is not for you. Everyone else will probably get so frightened by what is being said, they'll ignore the message and that will be the end of it. For those that are intelligent enough to understand the implications; of the possibility that this message holds true, again, something reminiscent of hell awaits you.

You have been warned curious friends. Many hours of research awaits you if you continue from here. I hope you like coffee.

edit on 23-3-2011 by sliceNodice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
Homosexuals are using ths very tactic to take over America. OP, the post I created about this that you just commented in has been deleted...

Living proof that the Homosexual Agenda is alive and well!

No.........................those that want a Christian (moral) nation destroyed are USING homosexuals to take over America.

Did you know the Brownshirts that helped bully The Nazi Party into power were majority homosexual. When Hitler was done with them he killed them all.

Those that help tyrants get power are usually the first exterminated as they are mad at how they got doublecrossed and find they are enslaved also.
edit on 23-3-2011 by Analyze76 because: Not Complete

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
You just kill education,health care,living standard and you have no more nation ..and they did that .

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Here are the books by Mr. Bezmenov.
World Thought police

Black is Beautiful Communism is Not

Love Letter to America

Here is an deep description of the stages of societal subversion. Forgive the length, but this information is important.

The main principle of ideological subversion is TURNING A STRONGER FORCE AGAINST ITSELF. Just like in. the Japanese martial arts: you do not stop the blow of a heavier more powerful enemy with an equally forceful blow. You may simply hurt your hand. Instead you catch the striking fist with your hand and PULL the enemy in the direction of his blow until he crashes into a wall or any other heavy object in his way.

America is obviously a “stronger force” that Communism is unable to defeat. But it is possible to conquer this nation using the preconditions I have described, created by Americans themselves, and diverting America's attention away from these mortally dangerous preconditions. The situation is similar to a house, the owners of which have stored explosives and inflammable materials INSIDE. To destroy this house the enemy docs not have to intrude physically into it. It is enough to start a fire next door and wait till the wind blows in the right direction. Meanwhile the enemy may “throw in some great ideas” for the owners to argue about in order to take their attention off the actual fire: environmental protection, gay liberation or emancipation of house pets are the types of non-critical arguments that divert America's attention from the real danger. Smart people would notice the fire and remove the inflammable objects and materials BEFORE the house catches the fire. Useful idiots will keep arguing about whether it is constitutional or not to pay firefighters, or the equality of husband and wife in domestic chores (who should remove the combustibles), until the actual explosion blows their enfeebled brains all over the neighbourhood.

Let us start with the first stage of DEMORALIZATION. It takes about 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many (or few)? Simple: this is the minimum number of years needed to 'educate' ONE GENERATION of students in a target country (America, for example) and expose them to the ideology of the subverter. It is imperative that any sufficient challenge and counter-balance by the basic moral values and ideology of this country be eliminated. In absence of ANY cohesive and consistent national ideology, the task of the subverter becomes even easier. In the USA, as we all know, there is MULTIPLICITY of ideas and ideologies today, without proper emphasis on the main and basic American ideology of the original republic and the free market system. It is not even considered 'intellectual' or fashionable these days to subscribe entirely to this 'outmoded' set of ideas.

To be successful, the process of subversion at the stage of DEMORALIZATION must be always and only a TWO-WAY street which means that the target nation MUST be made a RECIPIENT-- passive or active-- of the IDEAS of the subverter. Democracy is by definition a RECIPIENT of a multiplicity of ideologies and values, whether good or bad. Unfortunately 'bad' ideas are often proven and revealed only after a long period of time, during which many have absorbed them and allowed them to change their nation's attitudes and behaviour. Ancient Japanese rulers understood this principle very well when they virtually ISOLATED their nation from ANY foreign influence-- good, bad or neutral. Imperial Japan was 'preserved' in its own set of historical values long enough to bring up a mature and morally stable nation able to make the change to an entirely new technological civilization with negligible damage to national fibre. More than that: the Japanese, although reluctantly, opened up to Western values and surpassed the West in the shortest possible historical span since the World War II, becoming one of the greatest industrialized and technologically advanced powers in the world. Without such 'maturity' a nation may ill¬conceive even the most favourable foreign influence which is clearly demonstrated by a number of 'decolonized' Third World countries prematurely embracing parliamentary democracy.
But if and when an outside influence is purposely ill-intended, an immature nation-- or a nation with a neglected indigenous ideology (America)-- automatically becomes a recipient of SUBVERSION in its early stage of DEMORALIZATION.

The successful demoralization is an IRREVOCABLE process, at least for another generation. Why'? Let us take an example: the semi¬literate and unstable American generation of the 'crazy' 1960's is now approaching the age of 40. These people, who were too preoccupied with protesting the Vietnam war, the drug/ rock music scene, taking part in 'love-ins' etc., to study and prepare for assuming their civil responsibilities, are now in positions of power and decision-making in government, business, media, social life, entertainment (Hollywood), military, and intelligence services. Not all of them? OK, some of them are. You are STUCK with them, until they retire or resign. You cannot fire them it's against union regulations. You cannot, unlike the USSR, send them to Alaska, after declaring them 'enemies of people.' You can not even openly and effectively criticize them-- they have invaded the media and control public opinion. Un1ess you want to be cal1ed 'McCarthyist,' you cannot change their attitudes and mores. At this age people are usually 'set' in their ways as individuals. YOU ARE STUCK with them. THEY change your attitudes and opinions, they navigate the domestic and foreign affairs, they are making decisions and choices for YOU, whether you like it or not.

Therefore, let's be realistic: the DEMORALIZATION, whether self-inflicted or imported, is usually an IRREVERSIBLE-- for one generation at least-- process.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
What's hilarious is that many of these "truth seekers" and new age tards haven't a clue that their values have been subverted to make them weak and conquerable by outside forces.

So, our culture has imploded, and our fake values are now being globalized via the internet.... Well, it really wouldn't be such a bad thing if everyone was demoralized, because then we could choose to create our own global culture by the people, for the people
however... some nations haven't been demoralized, like China.

I really think they're up on top right NOW, even though many "experts" would disagree with me.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
What's hilarious is that many of these "truth seekers" and new age tards haven't a clue that their values have been subverted to make them weak and conquerable by outside forces.

So, our culture has imploded, and our fake values are now being globalized via the internet.... Well, it really wouldn't be such a bad thing if everyone was demoralized, because then we could choose to create our own global culture by the people, for the people
however... some nations haven't been demoralized, like China.

I really think they're up on top right NOW, even though many "experts" would disagree with me.

I disagree that Americana has imploded. I think the "world communists" are imploding. These typed words on this and other websites live for years in the minds of those that read them.

The internet helped destroy world communism, they didn't control it early enough.

Communists always try to wage war on one they will never beat. God

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
You can disagree that the U.S. culture has imploded, but it's not really debatable. Unless you're naive or a moron, it's quite apparent. Are you that naive?!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
You can disagree that the U.S. culture has imploded, but it's not really debatable. Unless you're naive or a moron, it's quite apparent. Are you that naive?!

Can you define U.S. culture before I answer you.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join