It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

creating ART again...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hey ATS in the last few weeks I have been slapped in the face with a surge of creativity out of nowhere.... I always loved drawing but in the last two years ive bairly picked up a pencil....

about 3 weeks or so ago, I started sketching in a new notebook, and as I went the same image of a figure pouring water out of a jug onto a greedy looking dude kept comming up ( link ), I now see it is related to the aquatrian thing happening, but it only struck me after seeing a youtube video on -The Yuga Cycles ( link ) with a friend of mine and I was shocked at the connection. I am sure I subconsciously I knew the direction I was going, but I was quite surprised none the less. Also, I feel more creative power in me right now, like when I was an adolescent, theres something new in the air probably related to the earth changes, but I love it, its like not sleeping for a couple of days, the creative mind becomes more vivid in my opinion.

Anyways I have been working with many ideas, depicting the elite as owl masked old men and the symbolism of the zodiac. Trying to work them into one or maybe two big paintings... any ideas, or any advice on how to symbolize the elites besides dressing them up as owls... I do not know much about masonic symbols I believe owl=bohemian grove, but also a bearer of hidden wisdom apparently.

This is the link to my ATS Album

My DEVIANT-ART gallery

edit on 23-3-2011 by el1jah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Ive got a creativity surge too, started painting again. I always stop painting for a few months at a time then randomly NEED to paint.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Awesome, thats great to hear, you have to run with it while you can, I am half dissapointed I am on ats lol but I did a ton of sketching today so its ok to waste sommme time. I really want to use my art as a voice, there is something going on in the planet and it wants to be expressed

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
definitely, I checked out your album, its amazing, I love the "sketchy" style the rough, yet, precise way you draw is wicked.

painting allows my body to be occupied so my mind can wander. I find.

what i realized while painting what i'm working on now is that. everything is imaginary. I imagine what i'm painting, than it comes into existence, since it comes into existence through imagination, therefore its imaginary.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Thats so awesome, I know exactly what you mean, when I draw, I never observe a picture or figure, the sketch comes from my mind, I think the experience is deeper that way, you are drawing from inside only.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The hole we are digging

Motorcycle Diaries-Che

edit on 23-3-2011 by el1jah because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join