It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified Military Manual: 'Attack Domestic Organized Rioters as Enemy Troops'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

“A city held by any organized rioters will be attacked generally in the same manner as one held by enemy troops.”

I think all of our presidents should have won the Nobel Peace Prize. I mean this is a lesson in hypocrisy. We are going to invade a country because its leader is attacking organized rioters in control of a city as if they were enemy troops -- and we'd do exactly the same thing.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
************************** Mod Note ***************************************

The subject at hand is "Declassified Military Manual: "Attack Domestic Organized Rioters as Enemy Troops."

Please aim responses at that topic and not at one another. Posts that address another member, or do not address the topic at hand will be deleted.

Repeated offenses will result in posting privileges being restricted.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Along very time ago(in the 1800's) in ny the military was used to stop a riot, they used guns
New York draft riots (July 13-16, 1863)
www.forensiccolleges.net...

we aren't so different from libya are we?
edit on 23-3-2011 by razrburn because: retargeting to topic

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

“A city held by any organized rioters will be attacked generally in the same manner as one held by enemy troops.”

I think all of our presidents should have won the Nobel Peace Prize. I mean this is a lesson in hypocrisy. We are going to invade a country because its leader is attacking organized rioters in control of a city as if they were enemy troops -- and we'd do exactly the same thing.

Yeah great point.

Except a lot worse with the kind of weapons our military has. Tomahawk missile into Joe's pizza parlor. I swear, it could happen. Or hellfire missile into the village square. Who cares.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Yeah great point.

Except a lot worse with the kind of weapons our military has. Tomahawk missile into Joe's pizza parlor. I swear, it could happen. Or hellfire missile into the village square. Who cares.

I do for one. It is funny the point was made in another thread, forum, or at this point anther site for all I know, I haven't slept too much lately. Regardless the point was that a soldier takes an oath to defend the constitution, which cannot be taken back when one feels like it. That point very well may be true, and that constitution is being urinated on by even the existence of this manual. The people are a step away from being put down like animals in the streets and treated no better as it stands now. I like many others swore to defend this land and the thought of as you said a tomahawk into Joe's or a hellfire into the village square brings my blood to a boil.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoShado
Wow, I was unaware that American police had tanks. I can also hardly see a use for them in everyday situations either. However, if there are any, feel free to inform me of what and where they can be used. Spending on tanks for regular police is a good way to send the country broke and into the state it is in now.

They WERE used - in California, back in 2004: "Tanks" Dispel Anti-War Protest in USA.

Followed quickly by some serious backtracking and denial.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

to all here get the word out the police of the so called free world are not here to serve and protect any of us the PEOPLE.

they are the new PARAMILITARY FORCE OF THE WORLD .-fully armed and backed by your tax dollars to enforce the rules and laws of SERVITUDE OR IS IT SLAVERY UNTO US ALL .
REMEMBER OUR OWN BILL OF RIGHTS AND FREEDOM IS NO LONGER WORTH THE PAPER IT IS WRITTEN on.---we have the right to do as we are told when we are told and not to be able to stand up for our selves or our so called rights .
every time they bring up new rules and laws more of our right to freedom is removed -
freedom of speech --denied
freedom to protest and ask for change ---denied
the right to a fair trial ---denied ask those who went to jail for protesting where their rights are when you are guilty by association --or someone who is forced to take a roadside breath test without --REPRESENTATION --what rights.
and this list is endless . the awakening in the middle east is only the beginning as you all wake up to the simple facts that our --churches -governments and military`s have been silently working together to strip us of all things so that they can continue to play god .
Christ`s return is for what 1] to destroy the harlot churches of the world -their # is 6
2] to destroy the great governments of the world - their # is 6 levels
3] to destroy the great military`s of the world - their # is 6 levels.
oh look the unholy trinity itself -and the 666
it is amazing for how many centuries they have been lying to us and using and abusing us all .
dong dong dong the clock just went off are you going to wake up or continue to sleep and dream their world of the never ending nightmare .

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

heh, yeah thanks for that story, sofi.

and to the others as well about the tanks. I remember seeing it here just this month when Icarus posted it:

Why do America's police need an armored tank?

But I just mentioned the tanks to illustrate the point. And the point is that after you see so many things the military has come up with, like Operation Northwoods for example, the sheer disregard for and disconnection from the value of a civilian life is just beyond comprehension. And the last place I want to put my trust. This document is just another in the long trail of evidence pointing to complete human life disconnection.

And that's why human life had better start its own form of disconnection. From the military.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
not only will they attack civilians, they will attack their own.

The self-named Bonus Expeditionary Force was an assemblage of some 43,000 marchers—17,000 World War I veterans, their families, and affiliated groups—who protested in Washington, D.C., in the spring and summer of 1932. Called the Bonus March by the news media, the Bonus Marchers were more popularly known as the Bonus Army. It was led by Walter W. Waters, a former Army sergeant. The veterans were encouraged in their demand for immediate cash-payment redemption of their service certificates by retired Marine Corps Major General Smedley Butler, one of the most popular military figures of the time. Many of the war veterans had been out of work since the beginning of the Great Depression. The World War Adjusted Compensation Act of 1924 had awarded them bonuses in the form of certificates they could not redeem until 1945. Each Service Certificate, issued to a qualified veteran soldier, bore a face value equal to the soldier's promised payment plus compound interest. The principal demand of the Bonus Army was the immediate cash payment of their Certificates. On July 28, U.S. Attorney General William D. Mitchell ordered the veterans removed from all government property. Washington police met with resistance, shots were fired and two veterans were wounded and later died. President Herbert Hoover then ordered the army to clear the veterans' campsite. Army Chief of Staff General Douglas MacArthur commanded the infantry and cavalry supported by six tanks. The Bonus Army marchers with their wives and children were driven out, and their shelters and belongings burned. A second, smaller Bonus March in 1933 at the start of the Roosevelt Administration was defused with promises instead of military action. In 1936, a Democratic-led Congress overrode President Franklin D. Roosevelt's veto to pay the veterans their bonus years early.

here the wiki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonus_Army

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If you find yourself in the unfortunate position of defending either yourself or your loved ones against those who are supposed to protect us, you'll want to ensure your ammo is capable of doing the job with one shot.

Stock up on green tipped ammo or better yet load/re-load your own steel cored ammo. I'd suggest nothing less than .308 but that is merely a suggestion since I also utilize .223 in the same configuration.

It's a sad state of affairs when one has to consider protecting themselves or their loved ones from those who are supposed to be the ones enlisted to keep us "safe". At the end of the day, you and you alone are responsible for yourself and your loved ones. If you're counting on someone else to do it for you, you've already resigned you and yours to the mercy of those who may prove to be most unmerciful.

I only consider myself and my family as "Enemy Troops" from those who wish to do us harm or take from us what is necessary to keep us alive. I pray such an encounter never happens.

History is replete with examples of governments who have turned on their citizenry so it would be wise to prepare for the worst rather than hoping for the best.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I like it when someone finds an obscure 50 year old Field Manual and lays it out there like it is accepted doctrine. The fact is that tactics techniques and procedures change to the environment. There have been several revisions to this manual. Here is the most recent. I have given it a glance and yes even in this one the use of deadly force is authorized, but only in certain situations.
Basically it uses an escalation of force technique and deadly force is only used if it is used by the "rioters/demonstrators". A don't fire until fired upon philosophy. It is true that the use of provacatuers can get the ball rolling in that direction and more than likely that would be the case. It is not the "official" doctrine to suppress with deadly force. But the catch 22 is the US military can defend with deadly force.
The current guidelines in this manual also outline the use of detention and confinement as well as the use of "chemical irritants' CS gas. It is a very interesting read. There is another manual just released last June that outlines the implementation of Martial law that you might find educational here.
This manual goes hand in hand with the above, and shows how to get around pesky things like the Posse Comatatus Act by using Executive order and the National Gaurd. I find the National Gaurd aspect to be quite interesting considering that the current US administration has appointed a council of Governors with powers over the 10 FEMA regions. Also FYI check out the current organization of the US Army Reserves Map.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9d14b442603.gif[/atsimg]
Look familiar?
Edit Link to full map I'm still a newb and learning how to embed. Apologies for having the above pic cut off.
edit on 3/24/2011 by LastStand because: Link to Picture

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Ive seen these tanks owned by police forces.
We can only pray that in an intense uprising they will see they are no different than us and are suffering as well, and not run us over with their tanks.

IMAGINE : Riots in DC, a mass crowd of 20 million angry, hungry, broke @$# people standing on the edge of the gates. An armada of military and police forces stand in front of us with shields and swords as the money hungry, war mongering menaces watch and lick their lips and wait to bear witness to blood and genocide, but.....wait....a general steps forward...and slowly approaches the mass mob. One man from the People approaches the general. They stare at one another as the political cowards are screaming OPEN FIRE, OPEN FIRE! The general rips the mic from his ear...and presents his hand to the People. All is silent. ABOUT, FACE! The armada, willingly and at once spins 180 and the look on the faces of our "world leaders" becomes priceless in the time of defeat.

FIN

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

time line of events ;

fema created for our borders protection
fema builds many coffins now in storage
fema has secret trains hidden made in china.
fema has super jails built -also known as pow camps or concentration camps ,fancy new words for them
fema has passed laws to have the citizens of our nation shot in the streets for disagreeing -this one is world wide by the way .

the fire storm that is erupting in Libya and all other nations over there is going world wide ,look at what is going on with the nations of the euro .the same thing is beginning there also.

so how did our world leaders get away with passing all of this crap behind our backs.

lets see g8 g20 riots and where were all of our news reporters during these top secret meetings of theirs .
oh that's right they were covering the evil deed `s of the peoples anger and outrage and the first thing out of those reporters mouths was that this reminded them of the dissidents of the 60`s . funny the reporter spouting this crap was about 30 years old he was not even born yet.
and which reporter actually reported anything that these world leaders were doing within these closed meetings not one reported anything as they were locked out of them until the leaders came out and handed them they little printout -of lies .
it is truly amazing that all of our rights and freedom have been taken away from all of us by a group of elitist self serving fools on the hill - but then a fool on the hill is just that a fool on the hill.
all of our governments are screaming that they have our best interests at heart and then they pass laws to have us exterminated for standing up and invoking our GOD GIVEN RIGHT OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

there was an interesting show on last night concerning femas operations .the reporter was showing an old abandoned train repair depot that was supposedly being fixed up to repair trains . funny thing though it was surrounded by 4 count them 4 10 foot wire fences all topped with barbed wire angled inwards to keep people from getting out.all of the renewed buildings had steel doors and all of the windows were cement blocked in ,i wonder what it is that they don`t want you to see.funniest damn thing of all is that all of these buildings had natural gas lines that go up 15 feet or more before they go into the buildings.NEW CREMATORIUMS or what.funnier yet is that once the trains arrive you all only one direction to go into the buildings , they also have surveillance equipment in place the funnier thing is that all of these buildings are empty for now.
i guess that mother GERMANY gave to our governments a few ideas to use in the future-[now] - and they the USA and mother Russia hid them in their own country with diplomatic immunity as long as they worked for the U.S.A. GOVERNMENTS.
it would seem that the mother lands view of exterminate all of those who are different or who dare to oppose the man and his mindless minions are all going to die -and they called it a Holocaust back then what fancy lie and name are they going to come up with now to hid behind on the premise of having and preserving or way of life -, welcome to the new world ,where human life and rights no longer exist all that matters is that they continue to trample us all under their boots and we are allowed to bow down and worship them as gods of fear and terror .
lucky are the USA you have the right to bear arms -most of the rest of the world does not . you as a nation of people might stand a fighting chance as long as the military and police stay out pf it you will become a much stronger nation when it is over .
you the people pay the military and police not the government as it all comes out of you pocket as tax dollars. and your government is broke and they don`t have the parts to tell you so .good luck to you all .

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join