It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blackheart (my first attempt at RV)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
So last night, I learned as much as I could about remote viewing. I decided to put what I learned into practice. I decided I might as well try it out on the Potus Obama. One word came to me, Blackheart. Apparently he is a marvel comics char. who has some interesting powers, such as telekinesis, molecular regeneration, and going between planes of existence. I've never read a comic before, nor heard of blackheart. I wonder which one of blackheart's powers the government is experimenting on?
I'd like to add that there were two other times I remote viewed, but I had no idea what I was doing at the time. I'm just a beginner so I can't wait to see how my skills develop.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Good luck with the RV'ing.

I often wondered why more people at ATS who say they can Astral Project, etc,
don't go off an try RV at places like the whitehouse, pentagon, area 51.

Maybe you should try organising an 'ATS Remote Viewing Expedition'?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Sorry to say it but it sounds like your letting your imagination run wild here. You say you got the word "blackheart" So what makes you think this word has any relation to this comic character you've never heard of before? Then what leads you to think the government is conducting experiments in to one of his fictional super powers?

Sounds like your creating quite the little fantasy for yourself here. I dont think your remote viewing, your just closing your eyes and running with whatever comes in to your head. Building connections where there are'nt any.

Remote viewers are usualy looking for something specific like a hidden nuke base or a crashed helicopter. If you do want to pactice this and see if you can do it. Try finding something along these lines. That way you can find out for sure if you've got results.

Get one of your friends to go out and hide something somewhere. Then try to picture where this location could be. Then you can check with them and see how acurate you were. This may take a long time and a lot of people may call you crazy for even doing this so be careful who you ask to help you out. Good luck exploring this and i hope you get results.

join