It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailers - how to do it properly

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I am SOOOOOO freakin' sick of the carppy "evidence" chemtrailers so often punt up as if it was gods gift to the Supreme Court.

Here's some tips people - specifically on how to identify aircraft at height - I've posted many of the links before, but there's a few more here.

A guide to plainspotting and how to identify registration marks (tail numbers to you yanks!
)
www.bruceleibowitz.net...

Telescopic photography forum - check their advice, ask questions:
www.luchtzak.be...

and you can get these results:
www.skystef.be...

His telescope costs about US$600. I looked it up & an 8" version costs about US$400 - not cheap...but well within the reach of any dedicated saviour of hte world!
www.skystef.be...

It's easy to identify who is "spraying" when you have decent gear:
www.skystef.be...

Even USAF aircraft are easy to identify:
www.skystef.be...

so now you know what it takes - go forth and become competent!!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Excellent, sound and (pretty much
) non patronising advice.

Personally, I remember here in the Uk around a decade ago, the national news services were all reporting this new technology the US had developed to modify their weather by such means as creating artificial clouds and more.
The military were happy to talk about it openly back then, as a means to combat the depletion of the ozone by such means as spraying metal (can't recall which one - silver?) particles from special pods attached to commercial planes and so forth.
Doesn't take a great leap of the imagination to consider they've advanced the tech since a decade ago, mind.

Now, ten years later, someone only has to mention the subject, just in the context of it being a possibility even, to be labelled a tinfoil-hat user!

Kind of makes one think something's being deliberately brushed under the proverbial carpet when such an attitude is now so prevelant, especially considering past acknowledgements of the realities of such things.

From the minimal research I've done myself over the years, I personally can't doubt it's happening today. Thankfully though, where I am the clouds are still natural (no ozone hole to protect us from here in my part of the UK I suppose).

But yes, when people fail to understand how the upper atmosphere works, or how contrails can last for several hours (dependant on atmospheric conditions) and not be made of some nefarious chemicals, they do themselves and any potential chemtrail issue no favours at all. Pretty much the opposite actually.
edit on 23-3-2011 by OptimisticPessimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Certainly you may be able to pick out an aircraft that is spraying something out of other than its engines in pictures like those in your link if you have the right equipment. Is there anything else you could add? or are you just saying that there is no such thing as chemtrails. The reality is that each and every one of those pictures from skystef is a chemtrail in the making, with or without a conspiracy, or covert plot attached. Something added into the jet fuel would make no difference to what you see, no matter how good the picture.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

If you think that you can identify chemtrails then decent photographs will let you identify who is creating them, and not have to rely upon white "blobs" as evidence of "unmarked" aircraft being the origin.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by smurfy

If you think that you can identify chemtrails then decent photographs will let you identify who is creating them, and not have to rely upon white "blobs" as evidence of "unmarked" aircraft being the origin.

Dop you mean like this one,

cdn-www.airliners.net...

Or this one,

pic40.picturetrail.com...

or this,

i.pbase.com...

They are all on the move, none have markings or windows. Trouble is there are yonks of pictures like these, and there are yonks of forums that deals with the like of these pictures, and how would you seperate the goody from the baddie if you have two identical white aircraft whizzing about?
edit on 24-3-2011 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Dop you mean like this one,

cdn-www.airliners.net...

Or this one,

pic40.picturetrail.com...

Those two both have the markings you need. The registration number (or whatever it's called), usually near the rear of the aircraft just in front of and below the horizontal stabiliser. You can't see it on the 747, because the wing is concealing it and the second one is really pixellated and unfocused. But it is there.
edit on 24-3-2011 by apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Your post is EXACTLY my point!!

As Apex pointed out - the markings ARE there on the 2 links that work (the 3rd one won't let me view it) .....and visible....and yet you think the a/c are unmarked!

The photos of a/c at Skystef are better quality than those, and probably at a much longer range.

your equipment is simply not good enough to get them and makes you look silly for claiming the a/c are "unmarked".

BTW windowless a/c are freighters - there are a lot of them. "White tails" are also fairly common - they are often old a/c awaiting sale or breakup that no-one wants to have assiciated with their airline.

edit on 24-3-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I know about the cargo planes, but then a tanker carries a cargo of fuel. You're right about my equipment not being good enough...that's because I don't have any
the pictures are all from aircraft forums, I don't know why the third one does not work and it is the one that does have no markings and is in fact of better quality, and it works for me. Anyway, I have already agreed with you about having, or needing good equipment to get good pictures like those on your link. That's why I've used the lesser quality pictures. My point is, if you haven't guessed already, what good is having high quality pictures of a plane with a contrail/chemtrail marked or unmarked if it is doing exactly what every other plane in the sky is doing, and that includes very often, making clouds aka, dimming the sun. So you need much much more than just pictures. Added extras, like an airplane, an (all encompassing) chemical sniffer, if there is such a thing, the cost of expert analysis... You then need some of your own time with things like a planes flight-plan, when it took off and how much fuel it carried and fuel samples, plus any payload. When it landed back, and how much fuel was left. A plane whizzing about the sky will tell you nothing on it's own, you can be sure about that.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

My point is, if you haven't guessed already, what good is having high quality pictures of a plane with a contrail/chemtrail marked or unmarked if it is doing exactly what every other plane in the sky is doing,

Because then you will at least know that there ARE unmarked aircraft - and so will we - there wil lbe some actual EVIDENCE.

A plane whizzing about the sky will tell you nothing on it's own, you can be sure about that.

On the contrary - it will give us some informatin that we do not actually have at the moment - that there ARE such planes in the sky, some indication of locatinos, times, courses.

One confirmed report of such and aircraft would be more verifiable information than exists to support the chemtrail conspiracy from the last 15 years combined.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

[or this,

i.pbase.com...

I found this one through tineye, and another version at Shutterstock - www.shutterstock.com...

it is hard to see, but it appears the aircraft has a registration mark on the lower rear fuselage in the round "blob" that is the shutterstock watermark - it's just a bit of a smudge really, again because of insufficient magnification.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Yes that is the same plane as my linked pic, a different site though, and there is no watermark and much closer. You can see that marking you mention, but I had discounted it because it is on a door at the bottom and it's still not discernable. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see the sense in putting the number on a door.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimisticPessimist

Personally, I remember here in the Uk around a decade ago, the national news services were all reporting this new technology the US had developed to modify their weather by such means as creating artificial clouds and more.
The military were happy to talk about it openly back then, as a means to combat the depletion of the ozone by such means as spraying metal (can't recall which one - silver?) particles from special pods attached to commercial planes and so forth.

I think you're possibly getting confused with cloud seeding - which does not involve creating artificial clouds but does involve spraying silver iodide into storm clouds to induce precipitation. It's generally not thought to be very successful though.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

There's no particular reason why a rego mark can't be on a door, and your dismissal of it is, I'm sorry to say, another example of why you need better photos - so many chemtrailers are leap to conclusions about stuff that they can't see - they automatically assume that if they can't see something that it isn't there, or if something looks a bit odd it must be spray equipment, etc., etc.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Oh poor baby--yur sick of the evidence we post--Well we are sick of the government shills and uneducated people . coyotepoet HAS FOUND A FEW SHILLS HERE DENYING the spraying You know the ones who he found out almost only post on chem-trail threads denying the spraying
People wake up --you are being lied to on all levels
The main reason [there are others--clifford carnicom will show you a few if you google and go visit his sites] The main reason is global warming and the governments dimming project--
The planes start early in the morning -they start makeing long passes with many planes and soon the sky is full of dimming chem-crap that spreads out to dim the sun by noon--
If you were as old as me [55] -lived where there are no major airports-[n wisconsin] -and really watched you would see.
If you are young you are *snip*--problem is most of you are to young to remember a really blue sky-real clouds that we only get a few days a month-Look up and watch people-its right over your heads
Wouldnt global warming heat up the earth causing expantion -which means earthquake and volcano activity rising????????
are we not seeing that now??????????????
edit on 25-3-2011 by gallopinghordes because: please don't circumvent our censors.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
Oh poor baby--yur sick of the evidence we post--Well we are sick of the government shills and uneducated people . coyotepoet HAS FOUND A FEW SHILLS HERE DENYING the spraying You know the ones who he found out almost only post on chem-trail threads denying the spraying
The main reason [there are others--clifford carnicom will show you a few if you google and go visit his sites] The main reason is global warming and the governments dimming project--
The planes start early in the morning -they start makeing long passes with many planes and soon the sky is full of dimming chem-crap that spreads out to dim the sun by noon--
If you were as old as me [55] -lived where there are no major airports-[n wisconsin] -and really watched you would see.
If you are young you are FU**ED--problem is most of you are to young to remember a really blue sky-real clouds that we only get a few days a month-Look up and watch people-its right over your heads
Wouldnt global warming heat up the earth causing expantion -which means earthquake and volcano activity rising????????
are we not seeing that now??????????????

Hi Wild,
I know who the regular shills are, but I would also include regular deniers. The trouble is, I already know that a "normal" contrail has all the ingredients to produce a scenario as you describe, but perhaps to a lesser extent than that scenario in its context. There is also this to consider, if a conspiracy, at what level does it begin, and where/when does it end?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
Oh poor baby--yur sick of the evidence we post

Not really - I'm sick of the lack of evidence.

--Well we are sick of the government shills and uneducated people

Of course you are - 'cos they all have facts and you don't - must be really annoying.

Sure - starting right at the bottom with people who say something is happening and then refuse to gather any verifiable evidence to prove it.

The main reason [there are others--clifford carnicom will show you a few if you google and go visit his sites]

He seems to have pretty much given up on chemtrails actually - lots of old chemtrail "evidence" has been removed.

-lived where there are no major airports-[n wisconsin] -and really watched you would see.

The presence of major airports nearby is almost completely irrelevant - it is aircraft in cruise that leave the vast majority of contrails, not during the climb and descent phases of flight.

Even in Wisconsin you would be able to identify the aircraft if you had decent gear - even at cruise altitudes. Go have a look at a few of the photos at the Skystef site I linked to at the start - crystal clear shots all hte way up to 40,000 feet or more.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
delete double post

edit on 25-3-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

Oh poor baby--yur sick of the evidence we post--Well we are sick of the government shills and uneducated people . coyotepoet HAS FOUND A FEW SHILLS HERE DENYING the spraying You know the ones who he found out almost only post on chem-trail threads denying the spraying People wake up --you are being lied to on all levels

Yep, their profiles and overly persistent rebuttals do seem to tell another story, huh? The fierceness of the "debunking" is (borderline) laughable at times. I liken the "regulars" to being disinfo stalkers vs. just casual "debunker's." Anyhow, that's MY opinion, and I'm entitled to express it.
Ciao.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Toots

If you studied African wildlife and people kept starting threads on ATS saying they'd just seen a giraffe and it must have been created by mad American scientists as a genetic experiment in 1993 because a) they hadn't seen one before 1993 and b) there was another thread on ATS from last years saying that giraffes were created by mad American scenitists as a genetic experiment in 1993 ......

What would you do? Let people continue beliveing a daft, bizarre fantasy? Or point out they are wrong?

The real question is why do so many people still refuse to believe giraffes are natural and have been around for hundreds of thousands of years?

Or, in the case of this thread, why do so many people still refuse to beieve that contrails are contrails?

Because they don't want to?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
heres a delusional poster
He doesnt believe chem-trails are real-wants us chem-trail witnesses to become scientists to post our obversations of the difference between norrmal and real chem trails
I am 55- I wonder how old the poster is?-seems wet behind the ears to me
When you have lived 55 years when you live in a rural area with no major airports and all of a sudden the weather starts getting warmer and warmer every year till our winters are almost snowless and our january temperatures went form haveing 20 days below zero down to minus 30, 40 below, to temps in the teens and thirties. Then all of a sudden we start seeing alot of planes everymoning spraing trails that go from horizon to horizon . then spead out and haze or cloud the whole sky- When we see that they started spraying even in winter four years ago in northern wisconsin. When we see them starting early morning and tappering off in evening??
We dont have to be investigative journalists to post observations-WE dont have to be scientists to notice if it is day or night .We have our common sense, our eyes,our gut feelings - Shills will tell you different as this one has.
THE POSTER BROKE HIS OWN ADVISE-HE IS NOT A WEATHER EXPERT OR A SCIENTIST ON CLOUD SEEDING OR SUNLIGHT REFLECTING SCIENTIST but he posted didnt he???-shill i think--People keep looking up-see the times they come-the effects-why do they leave for days then come back to spray again?- What was the weather like before the came? What times they really spay-Listen to them up there spraying as a storm front comes through then suddenly gone when the storm passes--See that when they cant make clouds, that they spay higher yet, alluminum to haze the sky till it is gray blue-- -simple

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join