It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which ATS member(s) would you most like to have dinner with?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Back when I drank professionally, my idea of a "10" was a "4" with a six-pack.

I was always told that I was good as long as I brought one tall boy. What do you suppose that meant?

Anyway, this is actually a much tougher question than I thought. When I first saw the thread it seemed easy but after reading it...I am torn. The idea of a few members just sounds to interesting and I mean ones of varying viewpoints. I also would really not mind actually spending time face to face in a calm setting with some of the folks I agree with the least. I would genuinely like to see how different we really are when having a real live conversation in person. I am of the feeling that forum threads are some of the most polarizing places on the planet due to their nature of being about such precise topics. Not that that is a bad thing, but sometimes it helps blur the reality that so many of us actually share so much more than we ever discuss. We all want a free dinner

But, if I have to choose. I really have to choose, then I guess I can go back to my original thought because I enjoy asian food and just got some new nail polish.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Easy

A banned member called moocowman

So I could punch the jerk in person

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I want to have dinner (a date
) with MissSmartyPants and Avantage.

Those ladies have maturity and class. Big $(#@ing turn on.

I think one or both are married however. But no worries...I can take care of that....

PS if any ladies do want to have dinner, U2U me (likely can't promise any plans tho). Picking up a chick on this site would have to make them interesting.
I'm the size of Johnny Depp and just as good lookn
Just check out that fedora hat ladies and woo.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join