It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the movie "Inception" predict the Japan Quake and Middle East Unrest of 2011?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Now, I know I will get some flack for this but keep in mind this is the skunk works forum, which means "highly speculative." So with that in mind....

WARNINNG POSSIBLE MOVIE SPOILER ALERTS. So if you haven't seen this excellent movie already, do so and then check back with us. Or at least watch the clip below, which is of the opening scene:

Consider the opening scene of the movie. In the first 5 minutes, the hero washes up on a beach in Japan, with waves blowing (beach -- waves -- tsunami?) He then gets taken into a large mansion, which begins to shake and shudder in a manner reminiscent of a large eathquake. Eventually, a combination of shaking and water destroy the Japanese mansion (earthquake/tsunami?)

The VERY NEXT SCENE they cut to a kind of run-down apartment. It's not really clear where they are, but there are heavy riots out on the street and it could easily be a middle-eastern country.

Coincidence? That's quite an opening opening act. The "opening act" (first three months) of 2011 has featured two eerily similar events.

It makes me wonder what else about 2011 could be hidden in the movie. There is a scene later at a kind of hotel bar where there is a heavy squall and the lead character actually says "strange weather." Paris explodes and goes through all sorts of other weird contortions. There are scenes in Kenya, too.

Highly speculative here, so please don't jump down my throat...I'm not preaching this as truth, just noting some strange coincidences. And on ATS we should be calling coincidences into question, no? Those of you who are into Hollywood mind-control/illuminati symbolism, neuro-linguisitc programming, elite manipulation of pop culture, etc. might consider this...

edit on 23-3-2011 by Tarnished Templar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
beach - waves - tsunami. Great order of ideas...

I never surfed a tsunami tho...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I made a thread recently about HOT TUB TIME MACHINE where John Cusak says that if they are not careful, they are going to see "...Tokyo explode and tsunamis everywhere..."

So I think it is possible, just like all the reference to 911 before the 911 atrocities...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I saw 'Inception' in the theatre, and found it to be rather long and pedantic. Definitely not a movie I recommend.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
No. It didn't.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
*sigh* Did you just watch the movie or think about it at work?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It makes me wonder what else about 2011 could be hidden in the movie. There is a scene later at a kind of hotel bar where there is a heavy squall and the lead character actually says "strange weather." Paris explodes and goes through all sorts of other weird contortions. There are scenes in Kenya, too.

Is that Paris as in Paris France, as in where the Eiffle Tower is? As in where there was a bomd threat today?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The OP has pointed out something that makes complete sense to me. S & F

The amount of Foreshadowing in Hollywood is astounding.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Tarnished Templar

hmmm a really biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig stretch, this one. it doesn't seem to plausible but i dont see much of a connection. besides a coincidence. but than again some people still dont believe in aliens!! and that our governments tells us the truth !! so i really cannot comment any further, maybe, maybe not! peace .

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Wow..if you really think that's anyway related, you may want to step away from these crappy movies and go for a walk.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
How many Hollywood prediction threads do we need surrounding japan?

F*** people.....give me a break!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LS650
I saw 'Inception' in the theatre, and found it to be rather long and pedantic. Definitely not a movie I recommend.

LS650

I have to disagree and RECOMMEND that movie...........!!

I am not 'into' biggin up films etc BUT Inception was a really good and involved story...........

I am curious though.... what do you Recommend ?

PDUK

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tarnished Templar
Now, I know I will get some flack for this but keep in mind this is the skunk works forum, which means "highly speculative." So with that in mind....

Highly speculative here, so please don't jump down my throat...I'm not preaching this as truth, just noting some strange coincidences. And on ATS we should be calling coincidences into question, no? Those of you who are into Hollywood mind-control/illuminati symbolism, neuro-linguisitc programming, elite manipulation of pop culture, etc. might consider this...

Greetings:

I find it interesting how one arrives at content here on ATS.

Have you ever thought about the "coinkydinks" that lead one to certain threads? Some paths - when one is surfing the rabbit hole - are definitely more interesting than others - not to say that all paths are not interesting.

I enjoyed your OP and would like to share with you - someone who might actually enjoy where I am going with this - the first part of what will be a unique series here on ATS.
Cometgate! Elenin + 2005 YU55 + Nibiru.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

These challenges to life and sanity on this planet must be met with clear minds and sound hearts, so may your 2011 see you embracing its highest potential and onward through the fog!

In Peace & Light

tfw

Dodged a Solar Bullet

Global Emergency & Disaster Info

Earthquake Lights Map Live Update

Surviving the American Food Crisis of 2011

Will America's Nuclear Power Plants Fail in an 8.0 Earthquake?

The Domino Effect of February 2011 - I Had a Dream About America's Future

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tarnished Templar

WARNINNG POSSIBLE MOVIE SPOILER ALERTS. So if you haven't seen this excellent movie already, do so and then check back with us. Or at least watch the clip below, which is of the opening scene:

Consider the opening scene of the movie. In the first 5 minutes, the hero washes up on a beach in Japan, with waves blowing (beach -- waves -- tsunami?) He then gets taken into a large mansion, which begins to shake and shudder in a manner reminiscent of a large eathquake. Eventually, a combination of shaking and water destroy the Japanese mansion (earthquake/tsunami?)

The VERY NEXT SCENE they cut to a kind of run-down apartment. It's not really clear where they are, but there are heavy riots out on the street and it could easily be a middle-eastern country.

Coincidence? That's quite an opening opening act. The "opening act" (first three months) of 2011 has featured two eerily similar events.

edit on 23-3-2011 by Tarnished Templar because: (no reason given)

You are definitely correct. I thought the same and found out these two weird coincidences. I can understand that if the dream collapses, it should be like the earthquake...but on top of that if you show something similar to tsunami and then a Civil unrest or a strike in a third world country(May be Egypt because of the number plate of car there) looks weird. Although, many people on this forum say "You are going way too far"..we are not. It's just food for thought. Conspiracy Theories are all about speculation and finding the real meaning of it. If we don't speculate or doubt...probably we wouldn't be here. Let's see if we are right in predicting something about Paris.

new topics

top topics

join