It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret - truly top secret?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Why not start this website from Sealand?

www.sealandgov.com...

This is a tiny little island, six miles off the eastern shores of Britain.

Sealand was founded on the principle that any group of people dissatisfied with the oppressive laws and restrictions of existing nation states may declare independence in any place not claimed to be under the jurisdiction of another sovereign entity.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Well there have been documents posted that have been called "secret" bu it's just a name of the website. There's nothing secret about it here.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by deeprivergal
Do we really believe that if this site had truly top secret or above top secret information that the government would not shut it down?

What are we really posting here? Just normal everyday news that has been posted on one site or another, that anyone can find. I agree that this is a great news portal for those that don't have the time or the drive to find those news stories on their own. I for one am grateful to this site for bringing news from posters and reporters in their own words and being able to debate and discuss these articles.

I think your right there... It's silly, to make you post just enough to get into "THE THREAD"///LOL....

Fancy

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
How to I get a lot of points? Do I have to keep on posting to increase them or is there a faster way?

I want access to the top secret forum!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
theres nothing here thats topsecret. just a bunch of people who claim that their infomation is top secret or government related.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   

"We're going to take everything you have and give it to the collective good" Senator Hillary Clinton

Hehe, wonder if she said that while getting one of her $200 haircuts...???

Anyhoo.....

I have been authorized to refund your money for joining this site. Please respond with your shipping info, and you will promptly receive your check for $0.00 US. Thank you, and have a nice day....

Though technically any of the secretive organizations can't "force" removal of content, there are other ways (as have been pointed out) that life can be made miserable... As I understand it (and only Simon or maybe William can clarify) removal upon request is done to maintain good relationships with these organizations, for the tidbits we do get, and yes, there are some, you just have to keep an eye out for them... Many here (mods included) work, have worked, or have close relations who work, in many classified fields, etc. so violations of secrecy acts aren't things to be taken lightly...

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
how secret can a "Jesus was black" thread be???

OR

how secret can a "life on mars" thread be???

thats it...

<< 1   >>

join