It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke Wakes Up The World - 'The Time Is Now'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Having followed David Icke for the last 15 year, I like thousands of his other followers know how far his research extends. He names names, and warns of plots that have all come off - I have read most of his books and have just finished his latest book 'Human Race Get Off Your Knees' where he again provides the details and research on so many Political Agendas largely checkable and referenced.
He is the UKs Jessie Ventura and has survived all the ridicule aimed at him. Like a Dog with a Bone - He won't let go until he gets to the bottom of things and through his revenous research he now commands a huge following of people who have watched it all play out over the years.
Here in this 15min Video David shows us just where we are at and how the planning of WW111 is now in it's final stages 'VERY FINAL' - the video is very graphic and straight to the point.

I bring this to ATS members as I believe as many others do here, evidenced by lots of threads, that the seeds for WW111 have been sown and people should be prepared for what is about to be unleashed on mankind.

www.davidicke.com...

David has, what some might call strange Esoteric Views on consciousness which are not expressed in this video - many agree on his views about the Universe and many don't - This is not what this thread is about so those of you who wish to support or debunk these controversial opinions I suggest you start another thread. I have heard all sides to the argument already and will ignore any posts of this nature.

Please give your thoughts on this Video - I for one feel it is a Very Urgent Message to the People of the World that Should be Ignored at our Peril.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

What WWIII already?

I thought we had to get through 2012 and everything that that had to bring first.

Oh well, was thinking of quitting smoking, but what the hell.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Interesting video, but I think the plans had been finalized a while back, I think the execution of them are in the final stages now. Thanks

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I find your threads title, somewhat misleading, David Icke has not woken up the world, but he has woken up a great number of people over the years (myself included).

He does great work but some of his wackier ideas, such as the reptillians and his ideas on the nature of consciousness and the universe are a little out there and actually alienate a lot of people. IMO he should stick to his core idea, and keep pushing that at all the people he can.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The queens a lizard?

I dont think so!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I have always had issues with the whole "Son of God" thing in a shell suit, and the lizard stuff did him no favours.
But, i think I will give him a second chance.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

What makes you so sure she isn't?

Are you with her 24hrs a day?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianDamage

Well, he was way ahead of his time in the late 80's- early 90's... that's what made him seem REALLY whacky with his son of god comments, but infact he is very right with that comment, he is indeed the son of god, just as you are and me and every other person, we are the son's and daughter's of god.

I agree with you though, his whackier idea's such as the queen being a reptile, which the poster before you says, does put people off, I don't think she is a reptile but I know that she is of certain bloodstock that traces it's roots throughout time, a bloodline that was created by aliens, part of their genetics mixed with ours, that's why they see themselves better than us and why they are so obsessed with bloodstock etc.
edit on 23-3-2011 by Resentedhalo08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg
The queens a lizard?

I dont think so!

Now this my friends, Is a fine example of someone who answers a question before reading through it first. Astonishing.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

Interesting video, but I think the plans had been finalized a while back, I think the execution of them are in the final stages now. Thanks

This is exactly what has happened -

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianDamage
I have always had issues with the whole "Son of God" thing in a shell suit, and the lizard stuff did him no favours.
But, i think I will give him a second chance.

Good on ya!
It's like when you have a meal - you eat the stuff you like and can digest and leave the stuff you can't.
David has some valuable information that's proven to be true over and over.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I'm not a fan of Davids. However there has always been just enough in what he says which rings true enough to keep me interested in the evolution of his thoughts. At last he seems to have formulated a clearer vision of the perils facing the world. In the past he's been shooting in the dark - with this video he's finally getting a clear sight of the enemy bearing down on us.

I just hope this area of investigation is where he stays with his thoughts - good video and at last lucidity from someone who always had the potential to get it right but in the past got lost somehow.

Oz

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Very true, that is what I like about David Icke, he actually say's... Don't believe me, research this for yourself, take what you want and leave what you don't. He is presenting what he want's to say, most of which can be backed up with facts, such as the gloablisation, bloodline, elitest idea's. Then there are the other idea's which cannot be backed up with "traditional/solid" facts, such as his idea's on spirituality and consciousness, but generally those can't be backed up with facts as that is something you have to explore for yourself, it's a personal journey.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ozscot
I'm not a fan of Davids. However there has always been just enough in what he says which rings true enough to keep me interested in the evolution of his thoughts. At last he seems to have formulated a clearer vision of the perils facing the world. In the past he's been shooting in the dark - with this video he's finally getting a clear sight of the enemy bearing down on us.

I just hope this area of investigation is where he stays with his thoughts - good video and at last lucidity from someone who always had the potential to get it right but in the past got lost somehow.

Oz

He himself admits after been shocked by his discoveries whilst working as a Sports Comentator for BBC and delving into what was really going on in the world behind closed doors he wandered and clear vision sometimes eluded him as to which direction to take on this multi faceted reality he regrets also the bad advise to took on board by those who professed to support him and lost a lot of money in the process - his health was greatly affected but after a period of reassesment he knew he was on the right track and bounced back with the determination he has always shown.

His years in television allowed him to also see first hand how false the MSM is and the power it wields.

Yes he has finally pulled it all together and presents his evidences to a huge following all over the world.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
A hell of a lot of people like to laugh at David Icke but im not one of them. He has been a Tour de Force in waking people up for the last few years. I dont agree with all that he has to say but i do tend to keep more of an open mind towards him than most.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Gravity
A hell of a lot of people like to laugh at David Icke but im not one of them. He has been a Tour de Force in waking people up for the last few years. I dont agree with all that he has to say but i do tend to keep more of an open mind towards him than most.

Many many people are certainly waking up to what David Icke has been saying for years - he certainly has his finger right on the button.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa

The queens a lizard?

I dont think so!

Now this my friends, Is a fine example of someone who answers a question before reading through it first. Astonishing.

These people never learn and never will - we were given two ears and only one mouth for very good reason. But they don't know that.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Whilst I am still on the fence regarding David Icke and need to research him more (and yes, some of his whackier theories do him no favours), I found this video to relay quite a powerful message. He is quite a good speaker imho, it would be interesting to see him speak live.

One thing though - some of the images half way through were quite graphic and upsetting. A little warning for those feint at heart they may want to turn away from the monitor. I know I had to.

But on the whole, interesting speech and a good precursor for more David Icke research.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

The queens a lizard?

I dont think so!

I see Draco, and not just her. This video isn't about what people are in source, though. I like David Icke!
edit on 23-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Very good video, and exactly what is going on. They, our leaders and the ones behind them, the royal family, the bankers and corp heads, are the very ones who set up this Sharia out of Saudi Arabia and oppression of this region, this blast from the past, and are behind all the dictorships. For long terms goals, such as creating massive divisions in the world and fostering heart felt and honest emotions, through trauma. And at the same time, short term goals, their shares go up!!!!!!

He's saying it just like it is. This is also the Anglo Saxon Project mentioned on project camelot by Bill.
edit on 23-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join