It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beginning of the 3rd World War. Isreal.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
A bomb went off yesterday i believe in Israel i guess its a start of something. Since prophecies state that it all comes down to Israel and Palestine especially with all the wars going on its not too hard to believe.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Israel is really in a f'ed up position, It can either be destroyed by the Arab nations which it calls "hostile" or it can destroy them. The US is like a puppy dog to Israel so wherever Israel goes, the US will follow.

Especially since your first female pres is now sucking up to them!!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I think it is about time we pass the 3rd rock from the sun over to the cockroaches anyway...

The way history repeats itself....

The human race has not learned a dam thing

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaanny

Sure we have, we learned to not learn from our mistakes and let the rich lead the way.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by audio assasin

What do you mean. Am I crossiing a border. He he he ... Or do you want some links to the current global crisis.

Only one way to get the country out of debt real quick. Wanna take a guess?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaanny

Tru that.

We don't deserve this beautiful earth.

We #e on it daily. Look at the Fukashima. Any idea how much crap was spewed in the ocean.

Don't worry people will forget next week when they axe the next idol.

Pathetic but true.

RB

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

you should keep some respect to those people... if you are not one of them, keep away... if you are, i will respect you. For people like you, world is [snip] up. As you can easily name religious nuts, you can easily be named geek, cyber nut, conspiracy freaky nut man, etc.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 19/4/11 by argentus because: removed censor circumvention

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mesle123

It is israelis fault, not the usa or nwo. They should have never signed any peace deal with the plo or hamas who ultimately want the nation of israel destroyed and renamed palestine. The jews have every right to be there as do the arabs and christians but the arabs are greedy little bastards-they want the entire middle east under arab control.

The capitalist nwo that rellies on war to sustain the beast(I mean it literally) will use the israeli-palestinian conflict as an excuse to start ww3 and depopulate the world up to 95% which was planned by the illuminatti masons 120 years ago. At this day and age where almost everyone has a nuke and sleazy alliances are being forged it is little wonder what that means for everyone-there will be few survivors to clap for the winner as was said during the cold war. Russia-China supporting the arabs and USA-Europe supporting the jews under make believe conflicts of interest. Russia and China are not communist anymore so why the hell do they keep pretending to hate "the west"...ggeee wiizzz

People need to stop taking sides in this conflict and let jews and arabs deal it with themselves. A whole lot of fuss is being intentionally made for sinister reasons and other much deadlier conflicts such as sudan and congo go unnoticed. This is no coincidence!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I find it so funny how people and countries are easy to jump the gun and say that there is definitely another World War coming and this suppose to be coming from places like China where ever that make it seem like they wanted it happen anyways.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by rdavis

Wouldn't that be the point so they could say oh ya remember that debt we owe you . Well go shove it.

Ha ha too funny.

I know it is coming it has to. There is nothing that is gonna save this country.

Haven't you noticed they said the banking system is on the verge of collapse.

When all else fails strike at your enemy when they are at their weekest.

It would no surprise me if Iran tried to sneak up to the us coast trailing under a cargo ship as cover as to not be seen. Sneek up and alah akbar the eastern sea board,

Scary scenerio. But something is gonna happen I just don't lnow what.

I hope and pray we are all safe but I just got a bad feeling.

Best time for the us to be in a conflict would be right now at the start of spring and not in winter.

Either Isreal is gonna open a can of worms and whip someones ass or North Korea is gonna start something as they have not made a peep.

Can you feel it.

I was just out sitting on the deck eating breakfast and the peace and quite with the birds singing. I would hate to see that all end becasue of some ignorant ass decides he wants to bring the prophet or hold us hostage for more fuel and food or I don;t know there are so many scenierios.

We just gave saudi billions in weapons deals, tiawan a huge weapons package and many more.

WHY?

Something is about to go down. This summer this spring I don't know. look at the market today it is crashing.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Israel is really in a f'ed up position, It can either be destroyed by the Arab nations which it calls "hostile" or it can destroy them. The US is like a puppy dog to Israel so wherever Israel goes, the US will follow.

I hope the Middle East just becomes one big Israel.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky Black
reply to post by rdavis

Wouldn't that be the point so they could say oh ya remember that debt we owe you . Well go shove it.

Ha ha too funny.

I know it is coming it has to. There is nothing that is gonna save this country.

Haven't you noticed they said the banking system is on the verge of collapse.

When all else fails strike at your enemy when they are at their weekest.

It would no surprise me if Iran tried to sneak up to the us coast trailing under a cargo ship as cover as to not be seen. Sneek up and alah akbar the eastern sea board,

Scary scenerio. But something is gonna happen I just don't lnow what.

I hope and pray we are all safe but I just got a bad feeling.

Best time for the us to be in a conflict would be right now at the start of spring and not in winter.

Either Isreal is gonna open a can of worms and whip someones ass or North Korea is gonna start something as they have not made a peep.

Can you feel it.

I was just out sitting on the deck eating breakfast and the peace and quite with the birds singing. I would hate to see that all end becasue of some ignorant ass decides he wants to bring the prophet or hold us hostage for more fuel and food or I don;t know there are so many scenierios.

We just gave saudi billions in weapons deals, tiawan a huge weapons package and many more.

WHY?

Something is about to go down. This summer this spring I don't know. look at the market today it is crashing.

I understand what you are saying. I can feel a great wind of change coming and I don't think it will be what most PC people will expect. Europeans and Russians are undergoing another great awakening as far as culturally, religiously, and ethnically goes. Many nationalists movements are appearing, especially in Russia, and they no longer want to be dragged down by their Muslim neighbors, they actually want them gone. Wouldn't that be amazing, the final crusade with Christianity winning. I have my fingers crossed and hope for the best.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
You want a war. You are too lazy to understand your own humanity and those that do are playing you like a fly on the end of a piece of string. It is easy to manipulate people who believe the only answer to their problems is war. There has been conflict in these areas since man first walked in them. When you react you cannot respond. When you are fearful you cannot think clearly.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Israel will be one of the implicated countries in the world war 3. This is understandable. But which other countries will be there?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

thanks boondock-saint,

excellent work,

pretty audacious stuff there, boat sinkings etc etc

and it makes sense to me too...

U would already realise, but i will remind everyone else...
LIBYA is just another "FRONT"...U.S. vs CHINA...

seeya

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
Every time there's a violence in the middle east, especially involving Israel, people say WW3 is coming, but its never materialised. This is the norm over there. Its possible, and likely, but guess how many times its happened so far? All I'm saying is don't be too disappointed if it doesn't. Some people here are itching for it to start.

I beg to disagree. There is a distinct difference between now and then. The West is no longer the stable force it used to be. We are divided by social, political and economic unrest. The US is to go bankrupt in years and we all know that war is the last resort of superpowers in decline. History has proven that. Besides, if the US becomes unable to back Israel in the near future, Israel might feel pressured to strike preemptively.

On the other side, countries like China and to a lesser extent Iran have shown to be ready to contest US dominance, globally and regionally. There is no other solution than the eventual explosion of the powder keg.
Sadly, mankind doesn't learn, well perhaps mankind does - but our leaders don't and probably don't care about us.

Oh, and its Israel not Isreal.
edit on 11-5-2011 by Mdv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

The best way to depopulate the planet of useless eaters(aka parasites) is to start wars and let people die.

Almost no religion is pure anyway, meaning they have transformed themselves along the way with human greed and corruption aka satan's influence.

Capitalism+Pseudo-Religions= Conspiracy

Some people learn but our "leaders" never. They can't learn because they are in alliance with satan and the New World Disorder. Thousands of Deep Underground Military Bunkers have been built and scattered throughout the planet, so that when major war does errupt our "leaders" will be safe while millions or billions perish.

In case WW3 does not materialise, then some odd asteroid will probably crash into our atmosphere and instantly vaporise again millions or billions. Too many coincidences truely cannot be a coincidence.......
Those who are planning for evil should have been captured and/or executed a long time ago in the name of international security!
edit on 5/11/2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
WWIII will begin with a nuke in a US city that will be blamed on trrsts even though light-skinned individuals will have carried it out. As to whether or not they will do it is another question. Believe it or not, good guys withing our intelligence agencies are working hard to prevent it and are fully aware of the color of the skin of the people who want to do it. FWIW; They just happen to have the same color of skin as Daddy Bush.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by audio assasin
weres your paper work and photos please

second this notion

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by rdavis

I hope the Middle East just becomes one big Israel.

No i think you are completely wrong if the ware will be between israel and arab nations you have to remember Egypt, in my view egypt is the strongest country, Egyptian army knows that to become strong you have not to talk a lot like America, and british.
Egypt looks like exactly Russia not to talk much, and remember the ware between Egypt and Israel 1973 when Egypt destroyed Israel.
So if the ware started Israel has to worry about that the ware will start.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join