It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beginning of the 3rd World War. Isreal.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I'm calling this to everyones attention as it has begun.

World war 3 has started. With all the recent activity in the middle east particually Palestine, Isreal, this is it.

We are about to bare witness to one of the most destructive forces on this planet. We the inhabitants.

We are about to go all out. Starting with the last couple of salvos which struck Isreal. This is the start of the push to force Isreal to retaliate and call this the crusades against you know who.

War in Yemen,
War In Isreal,
Silent war not being portrayed in the polotical window for all of us to see but it is happening War in Egypt.
War in Somalia. Yes it is happening there as well with troop deployments against rebels.
I can go on and on.

Pack a bag and settle in for the night.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
it will take more then one night to develop
and lets pray ,u and me, for that matter, are totally wrong!! (again) lol
edit on 23-3-2011 by icecold7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
weres your paper work and photos please

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Even though the world has experienced some of the same phenomenon in the past ie: earthquake, tsunami, volcanos, hurricanes, bad winters,and all out war......I have to agree with the OP. Things are starting to look EPIC. One thing everyone should be able to agree on, Not to many times if any, in recorded history has the world as a body, experienced all of this at once.....interesting times we live in, I believe many people including myself, will have to face some very important decisions, and hard times in the coming future.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
You know what is real funny to me? people think nothing can nor will happen unless they see it happen...But, i think many civilizations have been destroyed and there were no pictures and no-one knew what was about to happen except those doing the bad deeds...People get killed all the time and they never see the bullet coming...it's what you don't see that gets you the worst....Just saying....

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Not so quick, this upcoming Israeli assault on the Palestinians will be used to trigger more angry revolutions, this time not calling for freedom but calling for action/retaliation. A perfect moment, israel is justified to do anything she wants.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Israel is really in a f'ed up position, It can either be destroyed by the Arab nations which it calls "hostile" or it can destroy them. The US is like a puppy dog to Israel so wherever Israel goes, the US will follow.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I think the violence is only going to escalate in the region, and of course will dive in head first open fire and ask ?'s later.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I think the same thing but every time i say that to someone that a new WW is coming because of all these events they pretty much say im crazy and say Israel is Palestine have done it for thousands of years and wont progress and they say all the mid east riots and wars were bound to happen at some time it was only a matter of time before we joined one, what do you think World War or Fizzle out, also what do you think the US would do if everyone peaceful protested the streets, would they allow the people free speech or shut it down? ( i DO NOT want to protest im just curious how the great US of A would react to the expression of freedom of its people.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
If WW3 is about to begin and there's gonna be a complete breakdown of civilization amidst chaos and destruction, it better wait til after my surgery

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
And the sad thing is, all the religious nuts that run this country believe it will happen. They even have the final battle spot picked out....Megiddo.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Every time there's a violence in the middle east, especially involving Israel, people say WW3 is coming, but its never materialised. This is the norm over there. Its possible, and likely, but guess how many times its happened so far? All I'm saying is don't be too disappointed if it doesn't. Some people here are itching for it to start.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
ISREAL. Israel. Is it real...isreal or is it just an island in the sand- stranded where time does not flow. Postive and negative crash and clash at the event horizon of this black hole, this vortex of singularity- isreal is not real past the event horizon. There in the darkness...there is light.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

You have to hold your horses for a while
you got some major players who is very observant right now and just watching laid back. I think this is a situation were you can say that ww3 has began with the attacks to the palestine in 48
cheers gonna run to de danske bank tomorow and sell all my stocks

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky Black
World war 3 has started. With all the recent activity in the middle east particually Palestine, Isreal, this is it.

bro, I hate to inform ya
but it hadn't JUST started
it's been going on for awhile.
It's just now escalating to the
point where the press can't hide it
anymore.

my thread from last November, 2010
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I only hope that is true.I would not be surprised
if the U.S. eventually turns it's back on Israel.
I pray that the U.S. always supports Israel.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
And the sad thing is, all the religious nuts that run this country believe it will happen. They even have the final battle spot picked out....Megiddo.

You rang?
I wish that the "religious nuts" did in fact run this country.
Trust me,it will happen!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

(This question was asked on another thread, my answer follows)
Why is it we can't seem to get Congressional approval for just about any US military action since WWII?
The base premise of Klein here though cannot be overlooked just because of his history. What if a bunch of Arab countries secured the backing of the UN to define those lines, Israel disagreed, but the US agreed as well and UN military was brought in to oversee the division? The US could be faced with sending military into Israel, if it is the UN that really runs this place now.

To answer your question: We can't get congreesional approval; because it does not pretain to the individual state as the constitution requires. It pretains to the UN and that is the NWO, American citizens have no say in the NWO, the District of Columbia is a country all it's own.
Second: The US Military is the Military Force for the NWO. The UN is the Head if the NWO. If the UN says bomb Isreal, the US must comply as they have joined the UN and are now dictated to by them.

If you research the past couple years, you will find that the US has been pulling back from Israel. Hillary Clinton herself, (who during her husbands terms in office reiterated over and over she would never forsake Israel) yet she, for the last 2 years been bashing them. Obama has continues to ignore the state of Israel since is Presidency began. Some say it is his Hatred for Jews; but basically it is his love for the NWO, because they put him in the office and he is indebted to do as they request. Israel will have to forsake it's sovereignty in order to join with the NWO. They won't. That is why over the last 2 years the US has repeated blamed Israel for not attaining a peace treaty with Hamas. To this I say, BS. Would the US sign a peace treaty with a country they knew had 1 and only 1 agenda, Distruction of their country and state and way of life. Death of the Israel state and every Jewish believer in it, Death of the state of Israel is the only peace agreement Hamas (the so called" in our words" President of the Palistine) will accept. Would you sign a peace treaty with them if you were Israel? Israel had agreed to every request from the Palitines for the past 10 years, they gave up land only to have Hamas fire bombs at them, it doesn't matter what Israel agrees to, Hamas will take it and then fire bombs, Ask Hillary and the Pres why Hamas will not sign a sucurity agreement with Israel. I'll answer that for them: Because it means Hamas will have to abide by a cease fire agreement, recognize Israel as a state and play by peace rule set by the UN.(NWO). Never going to happen.

This was another response to this issue:

There was congressional approval for the 2nd Iraq war. If you notice the Prez is a Dem and congress is led by the GOP. If the Prez was GOP then we would have ground troops in there by now. If congress was Dem then they would still be debating sending any military in at all.

Here is my reponse to it:
Your missing a very important fact. Congress was never asked about any of this. There is a substantial difference there. Not to mention the only reason the US went into Iraq was to get a foothold into the middle east as part of a bigger plan. They tried in 1990 with the 1st war; but because there was no actual effect on the US had to pull out. The US new the arab nations hated hussain, when 911 happen it gave them the perfect opt for them to go in. It didn't matter that Iraq had nothing to do with 911, it was a shot and they took it, knowing they would not get to much flack from the arab nations because they hated hussain. They suceeded in getting a foot hold with 3 seoarate military baces in the middle east in order to fight the war.
If anyone thinks that the US is supposedly taking a back seat in the lybian war, think again. The only reason US won't put forces on the ground is to protect thier image. They stood with the UN and actually used their voice to push the resolution through, but there main agenda is total control militarially in the region, to do this they have to walk on glass and always try to prove to the arab nation, their on their side for the sake of world peace. HA! For the sake of the NWO. You mark these words; "By the time the UN gets to IRAN, they will have every Arab Nation behind them and this time they will not be able to back pedal their way out like they are doing with Lybia.

And the US Miilitary ( NWO Military)will be leading the way!

The bottom line is, We are at war, a big war, WWIII, maybe, will alot of people die, deffinately, will it change our world, THAT'S THE PLAN!
edit on 23-3-2011 by mesle123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mesle123

I agree, an it never really is about congress approval or not they only do as they are told. Sad... But true...

I guess it is what is is.....

I think Isreal is watching Iran like a hawk and Iran is laying low sitting back and saying Blahhhhhh haaaaaaa haaaaaaa they forgot all about us those silly americans and their resolution.... Blahhhhhhh hhaaaaa.

Until isreal creeps up behind them and sticks a merv up the straight of Hurmuz....

Sit back because the # is about to get pretty #ty. Just hope that your not on the bad end of the stick...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Ya I know.... Just point out the fact the Hizbowla just swatted the hornets nest. I hope I'm wrong but when beni is silent the hawks are enroute. I suspect something big is going to happen.

The only thing good for the economy is war right boone.

<<   2  3 >>

join