It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go Silver Go!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Silver on the rise again! I bet it breaks 50 this time!... Movin on up....

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Silver on the rise again! I bet it breaks 50 this time!... Movin on up....

There is only so much you can do to keep prices down. you can only raise margins so many times and i think we are getting to the end of the line for raising margins on silver.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Canada closed over 43.00 so I am still doing my happy dance.

What is every one else thinking? Hold or sell?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I wouldnt be selling anytime soon m8,silver is like a beach ball being held under water thats about to be released

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I hope there's another really low dip before it skyrockets. I'd like to turn my 16oz into 50, and I'd be happy paying $32.. any less and I'd be ecstatic

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
um...wow!

CAD 33.69

US 32.85

Me thinks it's time to buy a little more...

I also believe this will be the last opportunity. I don't think it's going to dip like this again.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I was just about to post this!

Thinking about buying another 16oz.. Do you prefer buying from local stores? I have only bought online.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Trailing stop loss triggers are a good thing. Bought a few hundred shares in the low 30s, a $1 trailing stop loss sold at $41 after SLV hit $42.

So far today SLV is at $31.90. The bloodletting in the stock market might not yet be over, and often bearish announcements wait for markets to close.

Wish I knew how to short or setup short buying triggers. Could've made $$ as SLV dropped 25%.
edit on 23-9-2011 by Dbriefed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dbriefed
Trailing stop loss triggers are a good thing. Bought a few hundred shares in the low 30s, a $1 trailing stop loss sold at $41 after SLV hit $42.

So far today SLV is at $31.90. The bloodletting in the stock market might not yet be over, and often bearish announcements wait for markets to close.

Wish I knew how to short or setup short buying triggers. Could've made $$ as SLV dropped 25%.

Im so lost... I dont know if i should buy my body armor now or more silver.... lol

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
reply to post by jude11

I was just about to post this!

Thinking about buying another 16oz.. Do you prefer buying from local stores? I have only bought online.

One place I buy is here:

silvergoldbull.com...

Never had a problem.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Originally posted by Dbriefed

Im so lost... I dont know if i should buy my body armor now or more silver.... lol

Body armor made of silver?

hmmm

edit on 23-9-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Holy sheet!! gold down $100 and silver down 15%... this is crazy! what the word? why such a drop today.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemst7
Holy sheet!! gold down $100 and silver down 15%... this is crazy! what the word? why such a drop today.

Silver

31.31 CAD
30.41 US

Gold

1688.21 CAD
1639.68 US

Time to buy!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
If gold and silver close today as low as they are right now, it oughtta be a good weekend for both buyers and sellers of gold and silver.

The price is definitely being manipulated right now. I expect right before the closing bell today there's gonna be a nice little jump in the prices of both from where they are right now.

Peace

edit on 23-9-2011 by Dr Love because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
If gold and silver close today as low as they are right now, it oughtta be a good weekend for both buyers and sellers of gold and silver.

The price is definitely being manipulated right now. I expect right before the closing bell today there's gonna be a nice little jump in the prices of both from where they are right now.

Peace

edit on 23-9-2011 by Dr Love because: (no reason given)

There seems to be a little jump right now so good call.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

For the past few months, being the optimist that I am, I've been thinking any correction from the highs would land around $36, and then level off. Wishful thinking, I know. I'm still feeling that number though.

Looking at the prices today, two things come to mind...

It's either a:

1) good time to buy

or:

2) good time to learn how to make jewelry.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Some wild moves today.
-15% at 26,16 ..........then back up at 30,21
This just might be the start of the silver rocket

im loving it \o/

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I heard on TV yesterday that these drops are due to people selling off their paper gold to try and recoup major losses in the rest of their portfolios. Makes sense.

I do think there are a good number of people selling the paper to buy the physical too.

Peace

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Some folks are selling to get some cash which always happens on the highs but when it drops people start buying. It really doesn't matter to me PM's are a hedge against collapse for me not an investment to try and get more fiat dollars. I'll trade paper and ink all day for gold and silver...

edit on 26-9-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I quete a guy from sgs blog from the topic: 43% in 2.5 days

Tom H said...

I have not lost 43% of my silver in the last 2.5 days. I checked this morning and it is all still there. Several packages should arrive this week as well.
September 26, 2011 8:26 AM

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join