It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go Silver Go!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Any guesses how low this is going to go? Fingers crossed for $25!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx

Seriously doubt it will go that low.. it will probably stick around 33 -35 or so for a while then shoot back up as the talk of US default heightens...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx

I am hoping that you're on it. Got my check book ready!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Not to be krass but.....what the hell is going on with silver. over the last QE2 ends and over the last 5 days from about $33.83 to a close of $36.71 today.

www.silverseek.com...

Either the heat is on for buying or we're getting set up for the final head fake of the "great correction"

Can't wait to see the silver stories come squirming out this weekend

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako
Not to be krass but.....what the hell is going on with silver. over the last QE2 ends and over the last 5 days from about $33.83 to a close of $36.71 today.

www.silverseek.com...

Either the heat is on for buying or we're getting set up for the final head fake of the "great correction"

Market has been so boring lately that I haven't looked at it over the last week. Nice one today tho.

Thanks for waking me up again.

It was said that we would see some action at the end of QE2 but this much action is hardly going to make anyone jump. Not yet anyway. Bring it up another dollar and I believe the boards will start heating up again.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

www.silverseek.com...

Market has been so boring lately that I haven't looked at it over the last week. Nice one today tho.

Thanks for waking me up again.

It was said that we would see some action at the end of QE2 but this much action is hardly going to make anyone jump. Not yet anyway. Bring it up another dollar and I believe the boards will start heating up again.

I felt the very same way, but this little five day jump shook me out of slumber as well. Many of the silver guys (Schiff, Faber, SGT) have been strangely quiet as well. But hey, us long term investors have no problem with waiting. We will be on the better side of history (hopefully)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Looks like we have some movement at the mention of QE3.

Any guesses as to how far we're gonna go this time?

CAD 36.56

USD 38.17

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I caught this

We are going to see a huge shift in silver investor mentality. (By the looks of today’s action it could be today.) Silver buyers will no longer be “nerdy”guys talking about Austrian Economics or “momentum monkeys”trying to make a quick buck trading metals. It will be wide eyed panic buying as people wake up to the fact they everything they have ever worked for is being destroyed by the massive money creation from the world’s central banks. Once people see that the only answer the bankers have is to print more money and that the only answer the politicians have is to spend more money, they will see that there is no safe place on earth to store their wealth other than real tangible assets. And of course the best real tangible asset is silver. (Read the Silver Bullet and the Silver Shield.)

1. Physical investors who have been stacking physical silver will be stunned by the sudden appreciation.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
CAD 37.60

USD 39.26

Nice LITTLE dollar jump today.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RRstl1000

- The safest way to get silver is to buy from a local dealer, with "cash on the barrel".  Get cash from your bank.  If you plan to spend more than $5000 at once, order your cash from the teller a week in advance.  If you withdraw more than $10,000, be prepared to help your bank fill out the CTR or "Cash Transaction Report" Federal form which asks for your social security number and occupation.  In the meantime, locate various coin dealers that publish price quotes on the internet.  For a start, see here:  find-your-local-coin-shop.com  

Source:
news.silverseek.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Today China will begin selling silver futures that settle in physical silver. The trading will be in 1000oz bars.

Press release here

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Today China will begin selling silver futures that settle in physical silver. The trading will be in 1000oz bars.

Press release here

Any predictions on the effects of the market here?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
ME SO VERY HAPPY!

I love my silver. I want to go home and lay it all on the floor and roll around in it like a little kid

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by asdfghjkl09
reply to post by RRstl1000

- The safest way to get silver is to buy from a local dealer, with "cash on the barrel".  Get cash from your bank.  If you plan to spend more than $5000 at once, order your cash from the teller a week in advance.  If you withdraw more than $10,000, be prepared to help your bank fill out the CTR or "Cash Transaction Report" Federal form which asks for your social security number and occupation.  In the meantime, locate various coin dealers that publish price quotes on the internet.  For a start, see here:  find-your-local-coin-shop.com  

Source:
news.silverseek.com...

Kinda off topic but i love how you have to fillout paperwork to get your own money out of the bank.. Thats why im slowly pulling it out everyday

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Press release here

Hard to say but It seems to me it could bring the comex down eventually as an alternative to trading paper. But Who knows maybe China just wants more control to manipulate markets.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Press release here

Hard to say but It seems to me it could bring the comex down eventually as an alternative to trading paper. But Who knows maybe China just wants more control to manipulate markets.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
God are we finally going to see the breakout here for silver?

Looking like that time. Too bad I couldn't get myself to pull the trigger earlier. Just too risky.

Still looking to get in @ 50 if we get there. I'm thinking this is the furthest thing from a double top if we actually get back up.

Weekly chart

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

Hey whats up Dance4Life, Yeah we are looking good on silver. I wounder if the whole Asian markets opening up there own exchange is helping out. I just hope when the USA debt limit gets increased we wont have a drop in metals

I think im done with my silver buys. I already have alot of money in it.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

It's pushing right now.

Should be interesting regardless of the outcome.

I am guessing that everything is currently priced in - EXCEPT for another margin hike by CME. But I don't see that happening before 50 at least. Who knows when it could get crazy again.

I don't think this debt thing really will effect slv,gld one way or another ( like I said, priced in ). The story really hasn't changed, IMO.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

The algobots couldn't hold $40. I was watching the volume all morning and the negative side is absolute insanity. Im glad we have a breakout here as well, silver is mirroring gold for now.

I think we are nearing the final burst. yesterday the manipulators threw 250,000,000 (about 10 billion dollars) in paper shorts, and the price dipped about, .50 and recovered within a few hours. The old tricks are no longer working.

Next is margin hikes, but the problem with that is the margins have only eased somewhat since the last takedown, so it will be less effective.

#Winning

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join