It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go Silver Go!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by A por uvas

50% off silver? Was that coins and bars....or cutlery and serving trays?

Interesting.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

serving pieces I believe
I saw a set of pots and cups in the window with the sign.
Not sure what else they have.
When i jog by next week I'll take a closer look
When I saw it I was kinda shocked
I imagine the gold silver stores near by are buying it for something similar or less.
I've notice a lot of gold/silver buyers lately.
They have kids hanging out at the metro stops handing out flyers.
Small shops with a guy working behind a glass window
painted and advertised in all gold.
But now they've added plata (Silver).

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
What is going on with silver this week. The USD is falling off a cliff and silver is with it???

Someone really doesent want silver to gain any ground

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Don't worry about it. The big boys are just trying to flush out the small frys....
They can't have you making a decent profit now can they?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
So when is QE 3 set to start?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

It's all a plan I tells ya! They wanna get us t'sell our coinses!

I ain't gonna go digging under my dog Killer's house no more. Mutt don't like it anyways.

But seriously, just waiting.

QE3 is end of June isn't it?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

yes sir june 30th and many our saying the market as already priced in QE3. So if it kicks in we wont get the shot in the arm like it was for QE1 and 2.

We are living in historic times

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Just thank the banksters for the ultimate dip now. If it gets below 30$ ...lets say 27-28$ im selling my car and buying a monsterbox

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kelmi
Just thank the banksters for the ultimate dip now. If it gets below 30$ ...lets say 27-28$ im selling my car and buying a monsterbox

I have a page open with a monster box order waiting.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by manta78

the big boys....JP MORGAN are short silver.....so either they will close short positions (net shorts) or they will keep pushing price down at every turn

GOLD is the currency of kings....Silver is the currency of merchants and Debt is the currency of slaves.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Good video about PM market manipulation.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Very interesting articles here:

Silver the new gold?

Another reason that in our point of view has also propelled the silver price since May 2010 by 175% to its peak of almost $50/oz on April 25, 2011 was the accumulation by investors of physical silver. The market for silver is much less deep than the gold market and thus leads to much bigger price movements. The total mined gold in the world is estimated to be some 165,000 tons equal to a value of approximately $8trn at current prices of around $1,500/oz. According to some industry estimates there are in total some 25bn above ground silver ounces left.

www.321gold.com...

Will Silver Shine Brighter?

“The silver market will, over time, see a lessening of volatility once prices are higher and silver more accepted as a precious metal more closely linked to gold. We would then expect to see silver prices move far closer to those of gold,” Phillips added. In recent days, silver has been boosted by a bullish note from Goldman Sachs on commodities, and continuing interest from emerging markets.

blog.bmgbullion.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Since silver turned boring as hell, I moved to bitcoins lol. Bought at 8.75 less than a week ago, now they are trading for around 19-20 bucks a pop. Sill have my silver though.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by jude11

Since silver turned boring as hell, I moved to bitcoins lol. Bought at 8.75 less than a week ago, now they are trading for around 19-20 bucks a pop. Sill have my silver though.

Ok, intriguing. Never heard of it.

I can see the using for services and goods but how does someone make profit on the trading end?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

There are exchanges that are starting to pop up mtgox.com... is the biggest one. If you thought silver went straight up, you should look at at chart. lol. I'm long term on this, if it pans out bitcoins are gonna be worth a hell of alot of money (there will only be a total of 21 million bitcoins in existence when all is said and done) can't be inflated. Or if it somehow fails and they go back to being worthless. Its a chance I'm willing to take.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Found this on one of their clients. Just a heads up:

www.talkgold.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Not sure what you mean. There really is no "their" really. Its all person to person with no center. Yes the problem with this can be scammers on the internet. As it becomes more widely accepted, person to person will be a great way to do business. If you do decide to buy or sell there is a new site. btcnearme.com... where you put in your zip and it lists the people in your area buying or selling and you can contact them. Great site.

Anyways I think this is the most exciting thing to happen in a while as far as currency goes.

What does OBE think about bitcoin or Serrako?
edit on 5-6-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by jude11

Not sure what you mean. There really is no "their" really. Its all person to person with no center. Yes the problem with this can be scammers on the internet. As it becomes more widely accepted, person to person will be a great way to do business. If you do decide to buy or sell there is a new site. btcnearme.com... where you put in your zip and it lists the people in your area buying or selling and you can contact them. Great site.

Anyways I think this is the most exciting thing to happen in a while as far as currency goes.

What does OBE think about bitcoin or Serrako?
edit on 5-6-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

Ok, still learning.

Found the list of businesses dealing with this and then found warnings on one of the companies. Not with bitcoin but in general.

en.bitcoin.it...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Yeah do some research, I'd like to know your thoughts.

I just read that the CIA has invited the main guy to do a presentation for them. I'm sure the CIA would love this since they love to have untraceable anonymous money to do their dirty work. Here is the thread on the forums by the main man to dispell any conspiracy theories.

forum.bitcoin.org...

I figure we can talk about something interesting while silver is in the doldrums. lol

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
If someone still havent seen... Irishman tells it how it is!

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join