It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go Silver Go!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by jude11

So you trade ETF's too? which trader do you use? Is it just like buying a stock? $9.99 or something?

I have used www.gcitrading.com...

A little there but not much.

But since I am a night owl I am finding a few out of Korea. My wife is Korean so it helps.

I will say that I am getting out of it and staying 95% physical. I just don't like paper. Probably this week.

I am no expert at ETF's like some on this thread so they can probably lead you in a better direction.

IMO

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
48.99 US

Edit : 49.35 now... what the hell is going on.
edit on 25-4-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
as many have said
the biggs are losing contol of the paper

people are becoming aware of the big scam
and there is a rush to safety
the uS dollar is becoming more and more KNOWN not to be safe

the short positions in paper when defauled WILL case a meteoric rise in physical value...
this is now becoming known in wider and wider circles...

this will drive the price much beyond the inverse ratio of the collapse of the USD

PS don't forget about Gold and don't forget inflation and speculation in the essentials,
because they are gonna get it big time....as will oil

starvation is the ultimate jones

edit on 25-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I think we broke the all time silver high last night!!!
which is really amazing to me, since that record was set by the actions of the hunt brothers who were later convicted of conspiracy for the act .......

now, I think it's just the reaction to the illegal acts that have occurred in the past decade or so....

I'm almost tempted to say it's time to sell.....
but, na......
just don't think it's really time to buy....

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Silver dipped down to $46 at about 10 AM, and I placed a small order of physical.
Now it is back up to $48!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LS650
Silver dipped down to $46 at about 10 AM, and I placed a small order of physical.

Nice call

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LS650

Thats JPM trying to start a panic sale and it back fired in there face IMO. Nice call

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This got lost in the shuffle, but my prediction last week was dead on!:

4/18/11

Normally we see it dip on Mondays, and when it doesn't most of the time we see a 4 or 5 day winning run. (hoping for that).

My predictions for this week, we hit a low around 44.50, trade sideways the rest of the week, staying between the $44-46 area. Look out for gold to start accelerating.
. Don't worry though, silver will come through in a few weeks, just need to cool off before it hits the stratosphere.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Did anyone see this? Let the good times roll...

"....Apmax has, validating the earlier post speculating about a possible silver shortage at the metals distributor, launched a "reverse ïnquiry" in which it will pay "you $3.00 over the current spot price of Silver for your Silver American Eagles. ANY year, ANY quantity!" and "We will pay you $38.00 over the current spot price of Gold for your Gold American Eagles. ANY year, ANY quantity!" So aside from this first public confirmation that one of the biggest wholesale retailers of precious metals is now inventoryless [sic], we can certainly see why Asia has decided to take silver down in the afterhours electronic session."

Source:

www.zerohedge.com...

DIGTBK.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Yeah i actually got an email from them cause I buy from them. I was amazed that they were actually asking for silver and gold.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

um...sucks to be someone...

But not us! lol

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
That being said, they are asking for US mint stuff. Obviously the mint isn't keeping up very well.

My friend who's shorting silver for the last 2 weeks told me that that huge dip this morning was because goldman sachs told its clients to sell commodities or something.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

That being said, they are asking for US mint stuff. Obviously the mint isn't keeping up very well.

My friend who's shorting silver for the last 2 weeks told me that that huge dip this morning was because goldman sachs told its clients to sell commodities or something.

I think it may also be the fact that US Mint products are recognizable the World over and easier to sell back to the public as it seems like eagles, liberties and maple leafs (Canadian) are in a higher demand.

Many sellers on the net are 'Out of Stock' on these products.

Look here:

silvergoldbull.com...

Only a guess.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Yeah i actually got an email from them cause I buy from them. I was amazed that they were actually asking for silver and gold.

I read this too. We have them by the pubes now!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Now as the people who are holding paper
start to realize what holding paper actually means...

now supply and demand will kick in...
(like the Uof T purchase of a skid of physical last week...a couple more of those institutional grabs....)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

www.gcitrading.com is a Forex broker mayabong. They don't offer ETF's, not to mention, GCI has a reputation.

GCI Financial

Overall Rating: SCAM Scam Investigation

Total Reviews: 67
Last Updated: 2011-04-14

Special Notes:

SCAM CONFIRMATION 2009-07-21:: The FPA has confirmed a scam complaint against GCI Trading and is now blacklisted by the FPA. We recommend against doing business with this broker unless this issue can be resolved.
- Link

To trade shares in an ETF all one needs to do is open a basic cash account (as opposed to a margin account) with a reputable, online, discount stock broker.

Then it's money for nothing...chicks for free

edit on 26-4-2011 by OBE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Then it's money for nothing...chicks for free

lol...Thought you were too old for the latter part?

Yeah, I remember the scam investigations also....what was the outcome in the end? I didn't follow it too closely.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Below 45 US and 43 CAD.

Is this the leveling out or are we going to see a serious drop?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

As long as the dollar keeps skidding as its doing today, there should be nothing to worry about. Who knows what The Bernank has up his sleeve tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

As long as the dollar keeps skidding as its doing today, there should be nothing to worry about. Who knows what The Bernank has up his sleeve tomorrow.

I placed another order today but noticed that the ratio of CAD and US is not changing on my seller's site. Now they're making money on the exchange!

silvergoldbull.com...

Can't win....

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join