It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Here...Obviously

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hi there,

I've been reading on the site for a few years now. I've always enjoyed what I find here, and figured I had lurked long enough. I live in the west coast of the US, and I am an Iraqi war vet. I've recently gotten out of the army and have a lot of free time, so I figured what the heck. Anyway looking forward to some interesting conversation.

RedBeardRay

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RedBeardRay

hi

glad to meet yah!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Hi RedBeardRay!!!

Word of warning, ATS can be mildly addicting sometimes! Also, don't forget to check out BTS (blue tab "off-topic"), fun stuff happens over there.

OiO

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Hi i'm new here too i live in Colorado a couple miles away from the Rocky Mountains. I haven't been reading on this site as long as you but what i am finding i find very interesting a lot of the time. I'm terrible at keeping up with the news and i have recently taken an interest in current events ever sense the crisis in Japan. I find this site very helpful with doing so.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS !

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS and welcome home, Thanks for serving our country too! Cheers

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Thanks for the nice welcome, I've read through many of the T&C and other assorted things and I'm excited to get to know everyone and discuss things. I don't think that there is much better then a good discussion.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hey Ray...wipe your feet on the way in and help yourself to the donuts, but please don't feed the trolls.

top topics

join