It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European Parliament issues warnings on HAARP

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

European Parliament issues warnings on HAARP

news.exopoliticsinstitute.org

Toronto, Canada – [ZNN] The daily lives of people seem blissfully unaffected by events about which they know little or nothing. Daily news reports unfold with no mention as to why and how the powerful operate behind the scenes. We pay our mortgages, book our vacations and school our children, as a corporate and government elite engage in projects beyond our wildest imaginations.

Conditioned to accept that ‘all is well’ or, that we are powerless to affect change in a world dis-integrating before our eyes – we conduct our lives until one day it affects us directly – unfortunately by
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Wow, seems like things are heating up in the upper levels of Gov't. Sounds like one hand doesn't trust the other?

Very interesting that they link the recent odd weather & events to HAARP-publically. Most likely, as indicated in the OP, that the US/Obam administration has not responded to various request for info.

I think this is a crack in the shield-so to speak. Maybe more info will come out about the project and it's test and/or results.

It would very interesting to determine once and for all if HAARP has or can be used to manipulate the weather.

news.exopoliticsinstitute.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

This document is from before HAARP was operational. There was some rudimentary equipment at the site at the time, but the high quality equipment did not become operational until 1999. In fact, shortly after it became operational the first scientific paper published was one that outlined the capabilities and effects HAARP could have. The conclusion was that it was benign and did exactly what it was intended to do.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Are you sure about those dates? The famous Begich book Angels Don't Play this HAARP was published in 1995. Are you saying that it was still another 4 years before it was truly "switched-on"?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The U.S. can not afford to reveal what HAARP does due to the fact if it does half of what the article states, the U.S. would be an enemy of the world. great find sNf

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

The technology is called HAARP and the European Parliament has put NATO, the US Air Force and Navy on notice, demanding an explanation about their involvement.

One of the most damning statements in the document reveals an American refusal to account for itself regarding HAARP research:

“[The European Parliament]… regrets the repeated refusal of the United States Administration to send anyone in person to give evidence to the public hearing or any subsequent meeting held by its competent committee into the environmental and public risks connected with the high Frequency Active Auroral Research Project (HAARP) programme currently being funded in Alaska.”

same source as op

why if there is nothing going on with HAARP
does the USA not show its face at the EU council investigation
i wounder how many people know that tesla held a weather front stationary for over a week,
he was asked to stop when flooding occoured
so if tesla could do that decades ago
what would 10s of trillions of dollars in black budget programs produce
i once read that the future of war was weather and earthquake weponds
shake the infrasture of an enemy to pieces
and cause famine and ruin in an enemy country from the inside
the perfect wepond is one that is unknown, unheard of, and used in stealth
im reminded of the monsanto GM wiki leak
if there was a way to force GM crops on a country
cause a weather related disaster then trumpet the GM crop as the saviour

who would you trust to control the weather?
the govenment?
a corperation?
your enemy?

i dont trust anyone with that sort of power
and this subject is always slammed by "experts"
i am an electrical engineer
i have studied tesla and haarp
and looked into deep ground penatrating radar
and long range communication tech
something is fishy and the "its only a low power device"
misses how small amounts of change in the ionosphere can have major impacts on the weather

if haarp can "look" deep underground to find mineral deposits
it can also effect the "ground" its looking under
it doesnt take a Genius to set up hidden power supplies so on the surface
it looks like nothing on the surface

but isint that how all weponds work?
plausable deniability

xploder

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The other thing you have to understand is the context in which the document was generated - this happened quite a while back. Nick Begich got the ear of some politico and fed them his "book" as fact. Instead of bringing in some other technical consult (which they later did) they assumed he knew what he was talking about, instead of first finding out that his degree cost $400 from an online diploma mill (better yet, his faux doctorate is in homeopathy, a double faux).

Pretty much everything they stuck in there was snipped wholecloth from "Angels don't play this HAARP", a very masterpiece of bovine excrement. The resolution was one of those things like the Congress does here when they resolve to honor beekeepers or the like, anyway. It just got played up like it was some earth shaking deal (with the context conveniently omitted) by the HAARP fringers.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I base my misgivings about HAARP on it's history. It is clear that we will not be told about it's operational capabilities outside what is sanitized for dissemination - just like many other DoD activities (or military industrial complex activities, if you prefer.)

The principles behind HAARP's development began long before those cited by the establishment. I do not wish to alter the OP's intentions for this thread; but it was Nicola Tesla who established the theory and the rudimentary engineering required to make it a reality. Rumor has it that once he had completed his design work, he refused to release it because of it's potential for abuse by those who control it.

Perhaps this is all bunk, and you are all, of course, free to think so. However I remain skeptical of the 'benign' nature of this potentially dangerous technology - in the hands of those who seek military dominance and wealth from everything they do.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OhioPariah

From the HAARP website:

Work on the HAARP Research Station was begun in 1993 following a one year environmental impact analysis. The first functional facility was completed in December 1994 with three passive, diagnostic instruments and an evaluation prototype HF transmitter consisting of 18 antenna elements and a net radiated power of 360 kW.

In March 1999, the HAARP Research Station had been developed to an intermediate level capable of high quality ionospheric research with the addition of several additonal instruments to the diagnostic suite and an improved HF transmitter utilizing 48 antenna elements and with a net radiated power capability of 960 kW.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Thanks - I read that book back in '98 - I had no idea it had been so thoroughly panned since then.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
I base my misgivings about HAARP on it's history. It is clear that we will not be told about it's operational capabilities outside what is sanitized for dissemination - just like many other DoD activities (or military industrial complex activities, if you prefer.)

Why, the official story is that all research conducted there is published, usually in Geophysical Letters.

Of course, it's sort of obvious to the casual observer that isn't entirely true - a guy I'll call General Bozo dropped the dime on that on national TV regarding a facet of the facility that had been TS up until that point.

The principles behind HAARP's development began long before those cited by the establishment. I do not wish to alter the OP's intentions for this thread; but it was Nicola Tesla who established the theory and the rudimentary engineering required to make it a reality.

I believe that this is literally true, in that Tesla was acknowledged to have invented radio, which HAARP is.

Rumor has it that once he had completed his design work, he refused to release it because of it's potential for abuse by those who control it.

But I think that is pure HAARPlore + Teslalore = hybrid mutant campfire tales.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
your source is also a bs fear site i put it one notch below weekly world news.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
As I am reading this I can't help but think about when the hole in the ozone layer came about. I think talks were back in 1998 when HAARP started. Makes you wonder if HAARP was covering themselves up before the public could point fingers. HAARP is going to cause an international war. If HAARP is responsible for Japan's earthquake, US will be screwed.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by greenfox83

HAARP can't create earthquakes. HAARP is a radio antenna array, a high powered one, but that is all it is, nothing mystical o r world changing.
edit on 23-3-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

link   
Could haarp frequencies be causeing the earth to hum

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...

link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Rumor has it that once he had completed his design work, he refused to release it because of it's potential for abuse by those who control it.

But I think that is pure HAARPlore + Teslalore = hybrid mutant campfire tales.

You may well be right.... If I can, I'll try to find the 'source' of that particular anecdote.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
When you perform a quick risk assessment of what this technology is potentially capable of, it is clearly in the interest of the world to understand this technology and if required, to regulate and provide oversight to its use. Leaving this kind of technology in the hands of the nut jobs behind 9/11 and who are sending the world broke is a recipe for global disaster. Used wisely it could regulate the weather for sunny sporting events and well watered crops. If it can cause earthquakes, it could possibly also stop or limit them as well. Humans do not have a good track record when given to much absolute control, they do pick up their act a lot when subject to review.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Not that I disagree, but this kind of technology is capable of (at least in theory) "atmospheric loading." Building up a radio wave harmonic charge in the upper atmosphere, altering the dynamics of the system (at least locally, as far as I know.)

There are some applications of this kind of energy that are not clearly examined in the record. But this is neither here nor there, what is important is even if that were so, who would have the will to use it, and why?

I suspect that one of the reasons for the 'security' aspect of HAARP is because of the potential it has for ELF communications... which could be essential for real-time submarine communications.
edit on 23-3-2011 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Wow! Breaking news from thirteen years ago. I am speechless that this double hearsay merits a thread. What is breaking about this?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Oh Phishyblankwaters, I didn't know you worked there. Thanks for the info. Because, the speculations going around says that it does cause earthquakes.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join