ATS UK & Euro: 35: Anything but Libya and Japan....

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The UK & Europe show is an online sister show to ATS Live that tackles Euro centric topics.

Its like ATS Live but we drive on a different side of the road......

This week we'll be discussing anything but Libya and Japan, as we take a break from the 24/7 coverage of the two biggest headlines in the world and go in search of different news. We may even debate religion! We will also be reviewing the mainstream media's contribution to Europeans daily consciousness in "Eurotrash"

Join us!!

We are live from

21.00-23.00BST (UK)
22.00 Paris/Madrid/Berlin
00.00 (Thursday) Moscow
(thats 3.00pm EST Wed. for anyone across the pond who wants to listen in, all are welcome!)

You can also find us on Audiorealm and Shoutcast - just search for ATS Radio

Get us on your 'Droid or IPhone - Look for the ATS Live App in the development marketplace, OR, find us via the TuneIn Radio App (install the app and look for ATS Radio)

ATS Radio - its virtually everywhere.....

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Is that 3PM MST and 5 PM EST?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
probably
I dunno. my brain hurts with the time zone thing today.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
If God knows everything, is eternal, and created everything, then he knew Satan would try to take over Heaven before he created Satan, so why did he kick Satan out of Heaven and send him into eternal damnation?

This is my biggest question with religion, and is what also leads me to lean more towards the idea of balance - without evil, there is no good; without darkness there is no light...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
"Without evil we wouldn't know good" is a massive part of the problem of evil argument, yeah.

The thing is these arguments are only strong those who believe. For everyone else, they're very hard to swallow. Easy to understand, but difficult to actually agree with. We don't have the language to described 'God' and so we've ended up with an anthropomorphised 'man in the sky' (especially in Christianity) who we seem to think we fully understand, while the message of it has completely become lost along the way.

It's human arrogance. If God is there, I doubt he is a he or even a thing. A force maybe. But then what is the point in worshiping a force? You can't pray to a force as force isn't personal and can't solve your problems. And that, imo, is the point of religion. By doing good things and being good, doing what God wishes you to do, 'he' will help you through your problems, you can speak with 'him' and in the end you'll go to heaven where everything is shiny and your long lost granny is stood with welcoming arms...

I think, and this is just my personal opinion, that religion was created in order to help us through the fear of the dark, to help enforce rules that need to be enforced (if there's nothing to fear, why not go around stealing, hurting or worse) and so that there was something in the black waiting for us, and something else beyond this life. I'm not really scared of dying, don't wanna go yet, but I've never felt the need for something being beyond it because of the fact that it doesn't worry me.

On the other hand, if God is a man in the sky, I'm in for a MASSIVE smiting. And I live in the North. I'll never manage to survive hell. 16*C is to hot for me!!

Thanks for listening, anyway. I must go. I'm supposed to leave in 18 minutes and I'm not actually ready yet... Ay.
edit on 24/3/2011 by Ayana because: punctuation fails

new topics

join