It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vengeance and the Meaning of Democracy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The Neo Cons wrote PNAC. In it they opined that in order to promote their new vision "a new Pearl Harbor-style attack" would have to occur in order to move our nation in their desired direction much more quickly.

Bingo! 9-11. This was their false flag operation; their new "pearl harbor-style incident" to get the proverbial ball rolling. They, at least, understood that it would take something on that scale to convince this prosperous and peaceful nation into going on the offensive - especially to Iraq, who was of no real consequence to us. Some of us knew this back then, but few listened.

False flag operations are as old as dirt. Remember the Gulf of Tonkin? Proven to be pure Johnsonian BS.

FDR, it has now been proven, executed a 7 step plan to incite Japan to war against us. He knew full well the attack on Pearl Harbor was coming and he left those responsible completely out of the loop. Hello Germany!

Then there was the Lusitania.. and on and on...

Look into Joseph Goebbels strategies for Hitler. You'll find Paul Wolfowitz, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld adhering admirably to his principles for lying the people into war and then keeping them there.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
No worries 7jd, that's just part of all this, the limitations of 2d text and all.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I agree with you in regards to false flag ops, and many of those instances probably were just that. I just dont think Madrid was one of them. I just dont see a logical reason, and those who plan these underhanded tactics would have to be intelligent enough to somewhat accurately predict the populations response given all the factors at the time, if I was planning, I would have been able to foresee the outcome of this situation exactly as it happened.

[edit on 27-7-2004 by 27jd]

<< 1  2   >>

join