It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual Radiation levels 1600 times normal! Media ignores

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Found this article. It is posted here: www.bestmetalresearch.com...
It begins: "The Kyodo News Agency reports that radiation around the hobbled Fukushima nuclear plant is 1,600 times the normal level. The astounding figure was released to the media by the International Atomic Energy Agency officials on Monday."

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Evacuate all good people from Japan...

Fill the country with all the scumish central bankers and friends.

Let the bitch meltdown in full!!

Another problem solved for humanity.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by redgreen

Send Ann Coulter over there while it is melting down and let her tell everyone that radiation is good for them as her skin peels away from her body. We need to get everyone out of there ASAP, stop listening to the Japanese media and powers that be since apparently they have been lying from the get go. RUN FAR AWAY JAPAN

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Get them out and put a moon style glass dome over the whole area, problem contained. Glass is cheap last time I heard, no dividend checks for the people who fund it though.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The mentioned the "1600 times" figure on our Seattle ABC affiliate, KOMO, last night. I didn't realize it was being suppressed elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Let's say the worst happens. How on earth do you get a population the size of Japan off the island?

Where do you keep that population that are probably going to be radioactive? Where do you find new homes for them and how will the numbers affect the economies and societies of the countries they move too?

Japan has a large elderly population. They will not be able to add anything to the host nations and Japans economy will not be their to support them.

Evacuation on that scale is just not feasible even for a short time.

Even if you had the planes and boats to accomplish such a feat do you think the pilots and sailors would line up for a chance to get radiated or the companies that own this transport risk their vessels?

Japans future depends on a brave few. Running is not an option

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Doesn't China have massive "ghost cities" that the Japanese people could move in to? Nah, that would be too chartable!

Rev

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
i have been watching CNN and very little of this is coming out...by the way at Travis AFB in california, i just read this morning in our local paper, that 2 civilian planes loaded with 540 members of military families have come from japan.
the only reason it's NOT being reported as heavily any more is that power corporations have decided that this is too much bad publicity, and have discussed it with the heads of media corporations to tone it down, or even eliminate the coverage.
i mean...what are best friends for if you can't cover up for them. same old crap, different day.
edit on 23-3-2011 by jimmyx because: spelling

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by revmoofoo
reply to post by colin42

Doesn't China have massive "ghost cities" that the Japanese people could move in to? Nah, that would be too chartable!

Rev

Looks like Japan may have massive ghost cities themselves soon.

Really though how do you evacuate 127 million people?

new topics

top topics

join