It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google email troubles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
mods feel free to move this is this the wrong thread to post this in.

troubles with my email began at 2:30 am last night it seems an email i sent sent off, to reenacting friend, got the attention the "BIG BROTHER" Red Flags, patsies. they got up in an uproar over the words shooting, casting, and ball making, so you folk's that make your own, them words are no longer safe words to use the "flag" patrol trolls will block your account and make you jump through hoops to get back on email has this happened to yo? if so tell us your Google harm less word/words that got you flagged ,i think they have just gone to far looking for a word and not the context of said words word, and after they read all your email. and it just happened again so i am going to play/toy with them, mess with me i mess with you ha ha landmines in the civil war?
they did not AK 47 nor sub machine guns back then but they did have Handguns and hand grenades, that should make them pass out, and will i get a FBI call knock who knows who cares one should not be a looking into ones mailer email is this not a felony?
edit on 23-3-2011 by bekod because: added info. and word edit.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Did they contact you to explain this or are you just assuming? I've sent plenty of baited emails to try to see a filter in action and have zero problems. If they did contact you, could you post it up here? A screen shot with sensitive information blurred would be great.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
So, show us the text of the e-mail and all of us can send a few thousand e-mails to bog down big sis./big bro. I worder if it is just g-mail?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
here is the text of the email sent, " the score sheet is with this, i think havering me cast the lead would be a win win for us all, the most common ones are 440 454 490 and 530, if they would supply there own molds if they trust me with them, it would be a win win the odd cal's. are the 69 and 73? rev and civil war you know. yes Monday would be fine".

hit send and then i got this from Gmail just a second after sending the email

"it has come to our attention that suspicious activity has accrued on your account, your account has been closed to reopen reset your pass word and enter your phone number", and it is still going on, 3 times i have had to this.
does any one see anything wrong here?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

yes i have had to reset my pass word 4 times now account closed, well i am a range officer of a local shooting club, that is one,

two i send in the score sheets of who shot what and other shooting type stuff for black powder shooting, er muzzle loading,

three, and the history of the fur trade civil war and rev war. no problems till last night and to day.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Happened to my account, however it turned out someone had hacked it, sent a spam email out to my whole contact list, check your outbox, think you will find the culprit there.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusthestuntbum

i was thinking the same thing the out mail is be me, it is BIG BROTHER, guns ammo and weapons seem to be on a flag list.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
mods feel free to move this is this the wrong thread to post this in.

troubles with my email began at 2:30 am last night it seems an email i sent sent off, to reenacting friend, got the attention the "BIG BROTHER" Red Flags, patsies. they got up in an uproar over the words shooting, casting, and ball making, so you folk's that make your own, them words are no longer safe words to use the "flag" patrol trolls will block your account and make you jump through hoops to get back on email has this happened to yo? if so tell us your Google harm less word/words that got you flagged ,i think they have just gone to far looking for a word and not the context of said words word, and after they read all your email. and it just happened again so i am going to play/toy with them, mess with me i mess with you ha ha landmines in the civil war?
they did not AK 47 nor sub machine guns back then but they did have Handguns and hand grenades, that should make them pass out, and will i get a FBI call knock who knows who cares one should not be a looking into ones mailer email is this not a felony?
edit on 23-3-2011 by bekod because: added info. and word edit.

Why don't you just build and host your own email server .. dispense your own domain name email addresses .. that way YOU control your server rules ... it's much easier than it sounds ..

new topics

top topics

join