It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama starting to sound like President Bush????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Okay, this link was sent to me and yes, it IS from Fox news, but listen to the similarities in their speeches.

It basically is showing some clips of Bush' speech(s) when we invaded Iraq.
Then, it shows Obama's speech when we started taking action in Libya.

Do they sound similar??

Maybe we will eventually send ground troops into Libya.
I hope not.

radio.foxnews.com... A+FoxNewsRadiocom+%28FOX+News+Radio.com%29

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Are you surprised that they do?
Did you ever expect them to sound different?

Just different faces of the same corporate-money-obsessed monster

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Not just same voice, they even look alike

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

That's hilarious.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeDANz

I'm not surprised. I did freak out a little only because I don't want us sending our troops into Libya like Iraq/Afghanistan.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
meh

and no matter what age they get in office, they go almost full grey hair in around 2 years of mandate.

everything about us presidents is a deja vu.

we have a saying here:

the flies change but the "manure" remains the same.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

Yea,i've seen the before and after pictures of a lot of the presidents and their hair turned completely grey or white within a year or two.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

damn it, I just knew they were related

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkgomo653

im glad to be not the only one noticing, and dismissing it due to their age.
regular people take years to go fully grey, politicians do it in months, and i personally dont believe its just an age and public image thing.

another blatant example is the pope, sure he was old already, but he still looked active and healthy..
a couple months into the papacy he suddently got more old and feeble, and now just looks like the last pope.

feeble, numb and looking more like in his death bed.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
lmaoo most know that Bush=Obama the day they walked together when they switched chairs.

btw..There's something very suspicious concerning those pictures... Looks like edit/software
edit on 23-3-2011 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

Obviously, they're going to look older sooner because of all of the "stress" they go under due to politics, but yea. I don't understand it. Obama's been on how many vacations?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Maybe there is genetic damage while producing the clone.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It's all power elite yada yada. They want war, They will give the same, tried-and-true pandering lines to justify Their evil.

Let's wrest control by joining together. Again I bring up the ideas I offer, linked in my sig:

The End of Entropy thread is the foundational piece (read first), and The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform is the structural piece.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkgomo653

that sort of resumes obama's presidency of hope and change

he makes change by goin for a break every couple weeks and returns in hopes of shoving another unconstitutional bill in congress

YES WE CAN!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
To run for president you have to be backed by someone with a major bankroll Democrat or Republican!! So now let's think about that shall we? Who are the most corrupt people in the world?? So until we get someone who is not backed by some fat cat millionare, they will all sound the same and be the same puppets for the millionare's that back them all. I wish it could happen but very unlikely, pretty much the American people will always be run by corruption. Like all of you I wish there was another way.....

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
out of all the ding dongs that they have in line for president they realized that BUSH probably wasnt the best choice becing an illiterate and a racist to boot...all thses guys they have lined up have most of the same chararistics but realized they made a really bad choice using him putting Bush in place for what they needed him to do for 9/11 and the patriot act and all. he almost single handaly screwed it up/ so they figured they would make sure the next would have at least some sense and made sure he was of color to off set the racist Bush...so OBAMA was perfect choice...they are pretty much the YIN and Yang of each other.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It's like the British PM, they always start off looking relatively young but by the time they finish, they look old, hagged and washed up.

Gordon Brown Before:

After:

Tony Blair Before:

After:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
***SPOILER ALERT***SPOILER ALERT***

Folks, if I asked person A what 5+5 was, they'd say 10.
If I asked person B what 8+2 was, they'd say 10.

It's not like one is sounding like another as much as there is only ONE answer to the issue that we're facing. Right or wrong, left or right, sometimes there is only ONE answer.

Regards,
Beezzer
edit on 23-3-2011 by beezzer because: because planet X caused me to mis-spoil

top topics

join