It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tremble the Devil - the story of terrorism free online

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
tremblethedevil.com...

The author of the book Tremble the Devil left his job at DOD and went over 80K into debt writing this book and now it is available free online. You can still buy the ebook form if you want to help the author recoup his losses or you can brows it at the web site above.

I have just started reading it myself. It is about how the war on drugs has contributed to terrorism.

edit on 23-3-2011 by wayouttheredude because: added detail

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Interesting book but I doubt the author went into debt writing a book that hasn;t been published.
Perhaps he is speaking of lost wages which is another thing altogether.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Well that is what he said. He had a link to this page on the front page of reddit this morning but it has slid off into oblivion and I can not find the link. It was one of those AMA links from the author. He said he had a publisher but that they got no where as their business imploded and he has lost his patience with them and decided to put it out there and offer it as a kindle ebook as well.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Well I have read much of this book at this point. I can say that in my opinion this jives very close to the analysis that was provided by Ron Paul among others. The component that the war on drugs plays is pretty clear. It is a good read and very informative so far.

new topics

top topics

join