It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tracking Technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
with our current tecnology is it possible to insert tracking devices in the human body? If this were the case would we be not using this technology in our war against global terririosim.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Couple things...

Yes, you can implant tracking devices in humans. You can get them for your kids or dogs already.

You can also remove these devices, and would have to implant them in the first place.

Last, who says they aren't being used already? The CIA and Military don't exactly publish all their methods.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
My question is, are they small enough that someone might plant them on you while you weren't aware? Like that guy in England that was poisoned with Riacin by being jabbed with a hollow umbrella point while riding a bus (a couple of decades ago). Something that might seem like an insect bite and then heal over almost unnoticably.

How small are the ones they are marketing for pets and kids?

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Well there was a site a few months ago that claimed to have developed a rifle-fired microchip that felt like a mosquito bite.

If I remember correctly the site was claimed to be a hoax but I'm sure it's an idea that's being looked into by weapons developers.

There's also the story of Bob Marley having been given a pair of boots, and, upon trying them on, got jabbed in his big toe by a sharpened wire-like object. Supposedly the cancer that eventually killed him started in that toe.
I could see a similar situation with a microchip being attached to a sharpened object in a pair of shoes.

E_T

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Here's about these tracking devices.

or those who like their technology to be a little more integrated and invisible, there is now the prospect that parts of tracking devices could be implanted in the body. Indeed, ADS already produces a device the size of a grain of rice that can be inserted beneath the skin
www.economist.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

join