It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists' research warns humanity may be facing 'vortex of death'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I believe it. We are going nuts here

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Originally posted by OhioPariah

Originally posted by majestictwo

Originally posted by JAGx1981
reply to post by TrueBrit

Look at the missles used in Libya...

Hundreds of millions of dollars used, that money could have been used in ONE DAY, to help millions that cannot get healthcare or a damn meal.

A war is a good place for governments to get rid of unused explosives because after a period of time it has to be dismantled anyhow - much cheaper to use it

When we don't have anyone to shot perhaps we'll stop making them - you can only hope.

That is a horrible justification for war.

Horrible but true.

You thought they'd spend thousands at least making weapons, missiles and bombs and then let them go rusty and unused?

It'd be like buying a Ferrari and leaving it in the garage for decades without driving it once.

It is horrible and it is true. How about this though, use the money put forth for each missle to put into our other more important problems. I mean there has to be ways to salvage or recycle the metals of older missles before it starts going downhill.

The government has the money to make weapons, but now they are having problems finding the money to pay the troops firing them.

Around and around we go. The merry go round of idiocracy.

Look, I know it is what it is, but it should be it is what it was always suppose to be.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
Lmao, its the reptillians that cause wars and famine. NOT THE VORTEX OF DEATH.

true that, IMHO if the reptilians you are referring to are the Nephilim mentioned in Genesis 6. Moses had it bad in his day, in that Nephilim were promogating (corruption of the word propagating. they are not human, so IMO, they don't Propagate like we do) all over the place. Jesus says that "as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the days before the coming of the Son of Man".

See (12) interesting videos, with quotes from governmental sources, of how sun activity possibly affects geo-physical changes [yvidwww.youtube.com...[/yvid]

Nephilim crawling all over each other- and over our women, combined with sun-in attacks or quirks, make for a bad combination.

It's not all gloom and doom, however. Yes, it's the beginning of a lot of problems, but another, far better world is coming... one where righteousness and justice will prevail, ruled by our savior- Jesus.

edit on 14/4/2011 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkJS

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
Lmao, its the reptillians that cause wars and famine. NOT THE VORTEX OF DEATH.

true that, IMHO if the reptilians you are referring to are the Nephilim mentioned in Genesis 6. Moses had it bad in his day, in that Nephilim were promogating (corruption of the word propagating. they are not human, so IMO, they don't Propagate like we do) all over the place. Jesus says that "as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the days before the coming of the Son of Man".

See (12) interesting videos, with quotes from governmental sources, of how sun activity possibly affects geo-physical changes [yvidwww.youtube.com...[/yvid]

Nephilim crawling all over each other- and over our women, combined with sun-in attacks or quirks, make for a bad combination.

It's not all gloom and doom, however. Yes, it's the beginning of a lot of problems, but another, far better world is coming... one where righteousness and justice will prevail, ruled by our savior- Jesus.

Interesting that you use the possessive when referring to women.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
this is a vortex of bull# coercing you to accept the coming apocalypse with smiles and open arms

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I would have read this thread earlier because I interpreted the title wrong. Amazing find!
It corresponds with ancient Babylonian knowledge:

My king, as you have now already known, there are vibrations and flows of different types and strength everywhere, but everywhere and in everything, barely in the merely guessable. So it is for everything, and so also for the Humans, the existence is of a permanent one in a sea of cosmic and magical vibrations and currents, yes, it is like a vast lake, which in turn has many different seas in itself. Thus it is everyone that constantly receives from, and donates to these oceans of vibrations and currents – but without being able to control it, indeed, often without notice. It is this fainting against the vibrations and the currents that are so omnipotent, especially because the high gifts of the pure humans, the people close to God have almost been completely diminished since the fall of the great ancestral realm/empire. And the mingling descendants lost most of the old power. So it happened, that especially in the area that is not consciousness, the flowing forces apply and only in a minor degree being stirred by the wise humans, but never being completely controlled and usefully used.

bookofsajaha.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

well i think that when 2012 comes round there will be an earthquake, and the grinding of the techplate will create the low frequincy sound of "brown noise" and everyone will drop a turd

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
It's not a vortex of death
We are being pulled into a vortex of stupidity

It's stupidity that makes us stupid

I think the people who report this amp it up just for the story sake.
Second line.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join