It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists' research warns humanity may be facing 'vortex of death'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

Originally posted by soficrow
reply to post by RUSSO

It's real. We are the Body Electric - and magnetic disruptions interfere with many of our functions - brain (thinking, emotions), heart, even digestion. Evidence shows that incidence spikes for strokes, heart attacks, heart failure and psychiatric issues in periods 24 hours before and after solar storms strike - when low frequency, ELF and ULF waves hit the Earth's magnetic field.

...It might be the frequencies themselves or the micro-variations, but there's no doubt about the link - to health AND seismic activity.

S&F&

Hey, this is exactly what MR Robert O. Becker wrote:

The Body Electric

The Body Electric: Electromagnetism And The Foundation Of Life

Thanks for your post.

edit on 23-3-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

Very interesting and it surprises me more people dont realise this. It's so basic, so logical that I would almost consider it stupid not to respect this kind of research.

The human body... well, EVERYTHING, is nothing more than relations between atoms and what is smaller. It's about energies interacting with eachother, changing all the time.

A crude example would be to short circuit an electrical item. It's functionality is based on the energy delivered to it and how the energy which makes up the item is put together. Change the energy and you change the functionality of item.

The human body works the same way. Anything that causes our body to misbehave or be put out of function (read "die") is merely displacing the order of energy which is us as a person.

Since everything consists of the same matter; atoms and such, basically anything can cause changes in our body. A blow to the head is one set of energy colliding with another set of energy causing a reaction throughout the chain in both sets.
But since everything is made of the same.... energy... then it's not necessary that what causes the changes or reactions to be tangible or visible to the naked eye. Electromagnetism is not visible to the naked eye, yet you know from science class that this does exist and it does in fact cause changes on items that are susceptible to changes. I think I read somewhere that tests have shown that direct electromagnetic exposure can cause changes in peoples mood etc. And look how we treat mentally ill people (or treated..).

Now, it is of course connected on a far greater level than this, and me not being a scholar I cannot explain this to the fullest. But that doesn't change the fact that the basic premise of this is very understandable and logical.

So yes, I would indeed say and believe that massive fluctuations in solar flares or other electromagnetic changes in our solarsystem or galaxy can cause changes to both earth and earths individuals. In fact I would suggest that there should be no doubt about it.

But what to do about it... that should be the question at hand. Maybe it's just best to let things go as they will. Wether it's us or some 3 legged creatures that rise afterwards to claim Earth for some 100000 years, doesn't really matter... does it?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Religous or not, there is proof that we are ruled by the heavens. I agree that this is all related to frequency, If we receive different light energies from the sun, then we are really just receiving different light frequencies.
This definitely affects the planet, and it would also affect the life on this planet.

spontaneous evolution isn't so spontaneous anymore

This really reminds me of timewave, Terrence Mckenna described it like moving down a funnel. The closer you get to the bottom the faster everything goes, the spirals become tighter, and every cycle happens faster and faster.

synchronicities are becoming exponential.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

You are so right on what we feed are minds!.......I have once again turned off cnn and am back to good movies and reading my positive books....Even coming to ATS is not good for me sometimes.Wishing you good luck with your schooling and your home situation.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

I have to say I agree with you. Something is definitely up. Can't say what, but it is and you can tell the world leaders are worried as well.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordZero
Just a word of reminder to everyone, Helium.com is NOT a news site.

So what? Even news sites suck! They're even worse! Owned by the PTB they do the bidding of shadowy shenanigans who try and dominate the human psyche by planting stories to dumb down and control the masses!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

Originally posted by LordZero
Just a word of reminder to everyone, Helium.com is NOT a news site.

So what? Even news sites suck! They're even worse! Owned by the PTB they do the bidding of shadowy shenanigans who try and dominate the human psyche by planting stories to dumb down and control the masses!

Not sure if this is a story. Before the sun went down I wanted to cut you..... Now the moon is up and I just need to poo a little.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
1) Do a Google search on "Terrence Aym"

2) Read what he writes, and where it's posted.

3) Consider the validity of this article again.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

I canr wait til 21/12/12... When nothing happens it will be hilarious!!! I wonder what the next date for the apocalypse will be. Im only 26 and ive lived through at least 6 end of the world dates. Bollocks!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I think it is human stupidity affecting the sun. The stupidity of humans is affecting the sun. I think it is human stupidness that is moving the sun. I think the sun is angry at us because we are stupid.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I think this is directly linked to the constant headache I have and frequent lucid dreams...as I am hearing the same experiences from lots of people.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Personally I have noticed a difference, when the sun is rising in the mornings, yesterday it looked biblical while I was going for the bus to go to work. The clouds were weird to say the least. Weither people believe 2012 or not, there is something difenately happening to this planet. I for one believe there is.

Not everywhere, its all good down here blue sky's are the norm - apart from the floods, and the earthquake in NZ, and the beetle explosion in Morton Bay. Other than that all's well, oh apart from a second round of floods up north of here, still its all good - I think

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

Here's what this Terrence Aym had to say during the BP oil incident....

Ominous reports are leaking past the BP Gulf salvage operation news blackout that the disaster unfolding in the Gulf of Mexico may be about to reach biblical proportions.The bottom line: BP’s Deepwater Horizon drilling operation may have triggered an irreversible, cascading geological Apocalypse that will culminate with the first mass extinction of life on Earth in many millions of years.

The oil giant drilled down miles into a geologically unstable region and may have set the stage for the eventual premature release of a methane mega-bubble. 251 million years ago a mammoth undersea methane bubble caused massive explosions, poisoned the atmosphere and destroyed more than 96 percent of all life on Earth.

Oh yeah! I'm still alive and kicking! This guy is a joke!!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
So , the Earths inhabitants are affected by the interactions between the solar winds, and the magnetospheric shield around our planet? Interesting. However, I must point something out, that most folks seem to have ignored.

Much as it would be lovely to believe, that there is a reason for mankinds determination to see the species wipe itself out, which has roots outside our own damaged psychology, I for one hold the power of the mind above the power of the universe. Unlike the glorious cosmos, of which our sun, and homeworld are a part, we have the ability to self determine. All it takes for one of us humans to change his destiny, is a choice, a resolve, a modicum of will power.

With that in mind, I believe that to offer mankind the easy out, the route to explain away his faults and idiocies with the way the sun affects us is weak in the extreme, and will have only negative outcomes. My opinion is that mankind will never collect together the gumption and the psychological fortitude, and the awareness of responsibility that he requires to prevent a self extinction, UNLESS he can snatch his destiny from the grasp of mere physics and biochemistry, and firmly grip his destiny in hands which are linked to a healthy, strong will.

Those of you who have interacted with me in the past, will be aware that largely speaking, I am an advocate of scientific methods and thinking , when approaching a problem. While that has not changed one iota in terms of my attitude toward its value in investigation, where the way of mankind is concerned, I am of the opinion that mankind has achieved much by way of intellectual understanding, but little in terms of his psychological fortitude, and to prevent the effects of the sun from ruining our ability to determine our own fate, to save the human race itself, will require an effort of the mind, rather than a labour of the test tube, or a trial of particle accelerations.

Mankind may be able to cure illness, treat complex wounds to the body, scan the depths of space for life, and re-create the circumstances of the "Big Bang" in order to learn the physical limitations of the universe, but to win out against the forces of cosmological nature, will require a power of mind quite different from intellectual capability, a determination to cease hostility, and care for ones fellow man. This is a skill which humanity is rather LESS exposed to , than the more academic elements of his current knowledge base.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by someguy420

Great post I think this hits the nail on the head for what I've been feeling the past few years. Barbara Clow says much of the same thing along with a ton of other people. Time seems to flow like a hypersphere where the closer you get to the bottom of the spiral the faster and faster you go but once you pass the threshold you start "widening" back out again. It's a lot easier to explain when you have a picture or jif of it to look at.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The world has been ending since it began.I'm not worried why should I? I don't live by fear. I had my fear casted out a long time ago.The end is just the beginning.
edit on 24-3-2011 by mrmmo because: spelllunking

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
people have been going to war always, there always is a war or someone in conflict nowadays. It wouldn't really be that hard to relate it to anything if you tried hard enough....Humans are just a conflicting species

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Originally posted by soficrow
reply to post by RUSSO

It's real. We are the Body Electric - and magnetic disruptions interfere with many of our functions - brain (thinking, emotions), heart, even digestion. Evidence shows that incidence spikes for strokes, heart attacks, heart failure and psychiatric issues in periods 24 hours before and after solar storms strike - when low frequency, ELF and ULF waves hit the Earth's magnetic field.

...It might be the frequencies themselves or the micro-variations, but there's no doubt about the link - to health AND seismic activity.

S&F&

Then how long has this latest Solar event been going already..?

Because I have been insane for a long, long time now.. ;D

Your problems appear to be more permanent than temporary, and clearly are not situational.

Really - the evidence is out there. Check out Geomagnetic Disturbances Cause Heart Attacks and Strokes.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
dble post

edit on 24-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join