It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists' research warns humanity may be facing 'vortex of death'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
It is absurd not to believe that we are influenced by the forces in our environment, and the sun and its various forms of radiation is one of the biggest.

Unfortunately, personally, I fear that I have sucummed to these wildly erratic forces of late myself. My mental and physical state is not good.

It is one thing to ponder facing the external, physical turmoils that may lie ahead of us in the next couple of years; it is something altogether different to think of facing it without one's full mental capacities.

Even meditation did not help my mental and physical anguish last night. Perhaps more rigor, less caffein, taking better care of everything will do it

God help us, indeed.

cannabis works...

makes you wonder why it was illegalized...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Interesting theory... Could this IQ sink hole you speak of be called ....not being in the present moment tho....If you are not in the present moment you will do all kinds of stupid stuff....We live in a stressful rushed society,and on top of that most people do not eat healthy......They take drugs drink alcohol. AND do not get enough sleep..They have so much on there minds and so much there doing they lock the keys in there car or run red lights ect.......In my town last yr a couple left there baby in the car overnight and the husband went to work the next day,it was 100 degrees that day,and the baby died....They forgot and it was determined they did not do drugs and it was a accident..I myself cant comprehend how someone could do that..Very tragic.it was said that they had a lot going on and they both worked and had not gotten much sleep.
edit on 24-3-2011 by StarLightStarBright2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
can we get off this 2012 BS already? Did the end of the mayan calendar actually occur in 1996 and we got the math screwed up? I'd like to say I'm prepared for anything but of course its completely different to experience something in person than in your head.

Regardless, all of the 2012 natural predictions are bunk, eg planet X, pole shift, center of galaxy BS. Whatever happens in 2012 its bound to be manufactured.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by RUSSO

psychotic outbreaks and mass insanity.

I see it, but then why isn't everyone susceptible?

opps don't know why i keep getting double posts?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

reply to post by RUSSO

I wonder if the ones that are not handling it well are in a denser energy......The people evolving to a higher energy can handle it........I am thinking this IS all connected to the ascension......

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarLightStarBright2

reply to post by RUSSO

I wonder if the ones that are not handling it well are in a denser energy......The people evolving to a higher energy can handle it........I am thinking this IS all connected to the ascension......

I agree with you.
It depends on our alignment.

The Sun is providing us with More energy,
now that means we are doing More of the same,
if we are tuned to a beneficial creative mode, that is what we get.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
This i can believe i have been on edge all week, cant sleep. The moon has also been it's closest to earth as well.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
This is all hypothetical.

Let's say all of this 2012 hype is true (or maybe slightly further in the future). We're going to witness a perfect storm where finally the SHTF. The government has NO clue that this is going to happen, and ALL of the scientists working for them are just dumb and incompetent, and that's why we haven't heard about it on the MSM....Right.

We're spending money like there's no tomorrow, establishing military bases around the world & conquering countries that have massive amounts of oil. We're siphoning water from (great) lakes & storing it somewhere, not working on the infrastructure - roads/dams/bridges, building massive underground bunkers, restricting rights of citizens more and more everyday - to the point that if we finally got up and took a stand for what they believed in, resistance would be squashed immediately. The list really goes on and on and on.. but I probably don't need to tell you guys.

The way I see things, we're not planning to keep things the way they are for the long-haul, but we're planning for a radical change. Hypothetically, if it's true, wouldn't that explain why 911 might have happened, doesn't it set the stage for disaster situation almost perfectly? Could this be the reason for the 'conspiracy that's been in the works for the last 30 years'?

I'm a fan of the "IF" game, if you couldn't tell already

edit on 24-3-2011 by jessejamesxx because: reworded

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Looks like we will face some rough times ahead. But I also think that "vortex-of death" is overstating the situation and that it, while it will be bad, will not be the end of human kind.

We've already known since some time that the human mind can be influenced to a minor degree by the moon ( thinking of people who have trouble sleeping when there is a full moon) and it's position. I believe that peoples moods will change in part due to the activity of the sun but we'll make it.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

Solar cycle number 24: Worst possible

Solar Cycle 24 has begun. NASA and other space agencies worldwide have been warning about it. The cycle is predicted to be violent, unpredictable, and may even affect the fragile 21st earth technology.

Expected to surge as much as 50 more than the record-breaking solar cycle 23—that saw X-flares larger than ever witnesses by humans—this monster cycle is calculated to reach maximum intensity from 2011 through 2012.

It's the worst possible solar cycle at the worst possible time. Expect more wars, more deaths, more countries toppled and populations displaced.

Ad to that grim scenario that fact that much research also has revealed that increased magnetic storms couples with the magnetic pole shift and changing core of the earth will likely lead to natural disasters such as the catastrophe that hit Japan during March 2011, and it's a veritable witches' brew of madness, mayhem and mass death.

So, if I understood this well, 2012 is not just about fearmongering... It is about the Sun interfering in human behavior?

All this stuff happening in the world make me think about Mayans.

Things are getting really, really weird in this world.

www.helium.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 23-3-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Mar 23 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: shorten quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

If you ask me, this is a load of B.S. It looks to me like the illuminati are using the scientists again to try to come up with a valid excuse as to why there is so much chaos on a massive scale. No, it couldn't be the fact that all evidence (including right out of their own mouths) points to the "ordo ab chao" (order out of chaos) design and motto off the Freemasons. It certainly counldnt be the CIA inciting these riots, someting they have done several times through history already. It couldn't be the exact events that people like Alex Jones, Lindsey Williams, William Cooper, ron Paul or Phil Schneider warned us about, at pretty much the timeline they said it would happen. I don't buy this crap one minute. A scientist used to mean something, but now days, it just means tat you have been funded more than anyone else to lie to the public and the public blindly believes it because of your subsidized credentials. Scierntists have been heavily "indoctrinated" in their colleges and onluy have the NWO state of mind. It means nothing to me. I have no respect for anyone who spends a lifetime in college for a trade and then when they get out lie and assure the deaths of others by covering up the truth for money. I also have no respect for people who don't second guess any government figure/entity funded by government, after all that has happened to us in recent history. To still blindly believe in this kind of crap makes you WEAK!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Time for those scientists to go somewhere else and actually earn their money.

We live in a vortex of death and a vortex of life - life and death, the whole thing - not even suspense, nothing.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

reply to post by RUSSO

I can handle all of this but I don't consider myself more "evolved" than others. Geez, what and ego. There will be no ascension. Explain to me exactly what an ascension is? Are we supposed to be here in chaos one day and then one day just leap out of our bodies into a spiritual realm or higher state to become more like God? Will this take a week? A month? Is it like "evolution" where a fish was in the water and had to choose one day to decide to start "growing" that useful leg or arm needed to become a walking land breather? Or, maybe the fish said, gee it must be nice to walk out on land, I will take these gills off next sunday and evolve into a land walker. Evolution is stupid and so is this new wave, hippy crap ascension. We are not going to live on another spiritual plane, there will be nothing but more chaos, so wake up from your delusional, game-world and snap back into reality. Like everyone else before us, you live...do what you do while here....then you die. Not once have I ever seen anyone ascend anywhere except in an airplane. Maybe you will ascend to heaven when you die, but it has nothing to do with all of this world we live in. Even if something seems like a spiritual intervention in the skies, I assure you it is a design of the Elites to decieve you once more. There's no way after all of the years of designing our futures for us, that the elites would ever factor in a "higher state" or or anything beneficial in our favor. Especially something that is supposed to spiritually get us back on track. This world is blowing up because a NWO is at the door. Not a UFO/acscension evolution party. When people are so terrified of their surroundings and are scred for their lives they create crap like this to escape reality. Not a good idea. They will still get you whether you acknolwedge them or not, or whether your heads are in the cloud living a fantasy. That's exaclty ehat this is....a fantasy.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77

Originally posted by wayno
It is absurd not to believe that we are influenced by the forces in our environment, and the sun and its various forms of radiation is one of the biggest.

Unfortunately, personally, I fear that I have sucummed to these wildly erratic forces of late myself. My mental and physical state is not good.

It is one thing to ponder facing the external, physical turmoils that may lie ahead of us in the next couple of years; it is something altogether different to think of facing it without one's full mental capacities.

Even meditation did not help my mental and physical anguish last night. Perhaps more rigor, less caffein, taking better care of everything will do it

God help us, indeed.

cannabis works...

makes you wonder why it was illegalized...

He's right, his idea works, it's only illegal because if everyone smoked pot the elites couldn't control us. We wouldn't be scared of terror and we simply wouldn't care. It's counter-prodctive to what they want for us. To be scared all the time and dying off by heart attacks and cancer and wars of hate based on things we are told by the government...not by things we are knowledgeable about. If everyone smoked pot, the world would be more peaceful and they can't have that, now can they? The world may eventually be all stupid in the end, but isnt that where we're headed anyway with all of the dumbing down campaigns? At least this way,.....we have an excuse for being stupid.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

I have found that a good diet of fresh organic vegetables and fruits and meat help a lot.....Try to stay away from caffeine later in the day and limit yourself to 2 cups before noon.Some people are really sensitive to caffeine.That means coke and pepsi to.....Try to limit your sugar and carbs intake also......I believe we all need to have a healthy diet as we go threw these trying times.....Melatonin is a great natural supplement you can take to help you sleep.... May we all get threw this!!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

This is just a lil message of hope ,
Thanks O.p , S&F , its simple as 1,2,3 lol(my message that is ) .
I have spent countless hours researching information since i was 17 (now 35) ,
I have wayed through alot of informative waters , and read thousands of posts from many sites and blogs .
I want to share that we dont have to stand and watch these events like helpless chickens ,
Ive read many perspectives , but the one that stands out is Native American ,
It says we are related to everything in this dimensional Universe
The same molecules in our body , the stars , the galaxys , are made up of these same molecules , we are related ,
We are from the same Dimension , We are a Family ,
From the Earth , The Sea , The Air , The Fire ....... We are One of each other , You have taken the first step towards a new way of seeing things , Hopefully , in time , you wont have to stand by and watch,
Green house keepers tell me they talk to their plants, they tell them they are beautiful , and how pretty they look , how wonderful to know them etc . They say if they dont they tend to whither , even Die !(well mine do ) lol
After all my years ive found a way of thinking that works for me . (Lightbulb Moment)
Here in Australia , everyday at work we tend to have a whinge about how hot the sun is , eg. Suns fu%kin hot today mate , its a mantra in the workplace since i can remember lol, Anyway , tomorrow when i get to work i think instead of Abusing the Sun ,i might give em a wink and say , Thanks Champ , I still love ya bro

edit on 24-3-2011 by StaceyWilson because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2011 by StaceyWilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

The way I see things, we're not planning to keep things the way they are for the long-haul, but we're planning for a radical change. Hypothetically, if it's true, wouldn't that explain why 911 might have happened, doesn't it set the stage for disaster situation almost perfectly? Could this be the reason for the 'conspiracy that's been in the works for the last 30 years'?

Indeed seems they are doing everything they can to improove oil reserves.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

reply to post by wayno

I have found that a good diet of fresh organic vegetables and fruits and meat help a lot.....Try to stay away from caffeine later in the day and limit yourself to 2 cups before noon.Some people are really sensitive to caffeine.That means coke and pepsi to.....Try to limit your sugar and carbs intake also......I believe we all need to have a healthy diet as we go threw these trying times.....Melatonin is a great natural supplement you can take to help you sleep.... May we all get threw this!!

........and to complete your venture to healthville, smoke yourself a little Mary Jane. It''s an herb.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

I am replying to myself because I was edited - when I said it is time for scientists to go somewhere they could be useful, I mentioned saving the people on this planet.

Right here, right now.

Scientists, work out how to feed our starving people before you go into other planets.

Do you get your humanity removed when you do science?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

reply to post by RUSSO

I can handle all of this but I don't consider myself more "evolved" than others. Geez, what and ego. There will be no ascension. Explain to me exactly what an ascension is? Are we supposed to be here in chaos one day and then one day just leap out of our bodies into a spiritual realm or higher state to become more like God? Will this take a week? A month? Is it like "evolution" where a fish was in the water and had to choose one day to decide to start "growing" that useful leg or arm needed to become a walking land breather? Or, maybe the fish said, gee it must be nice to walk out on land, I will take these gills off next sunday and evolve into a land walker. Evolution is stupid and so is this new wave, hippy crap ascension. We are not going to live on another spiritual plane, there will be nothing but more chaos, so wake up from your delusional, game-world and snap back into reality. Like everyone else before us, you live...do what you do while here....then you die. Not once have I ever seen anyone ascend anywhere except in an airplane. Maybe you will ascend to heaven when you die, but it has nothing to do with all of this world we live in. Even if something seems like a spiritual intervention in the skies, I assure you it is a design of the Elites to decieve you once more. There's no way after all of the years of designing our futures for us, that the elites would ever factor in a "higher state" or or anything beneficial in our favor. Especially something that is supposed to spiritually get us back on track. This world is blowing up because a NWO is at the door. Not a UFO/acscension evolution party. When people are so terrified of their surroundings and are scred for their lives they create crap like this to escape reality. Not a good idea. They will still get you whether you acknolwedge them or not, or whether your heads are in the cloud living a fantasy. That's exaclty ehat this is....a fantasy.

Did i say i was ascending??No i did not,i am far from it....btw we all have egos.......The question asked was why are some having psychotic breaks and others are not and i answered from what I believe to be true.....Imo if we are handling it we are in a better place than the ones who are not....Ascension from what i have been told by someone who has experienced it is just like you said above.......She can come and go if she wants to.She worked on her inner self for many yrs purging all the darkness and if you want to read up on her goggle whats up on planet earth....Go ahead and laugh call me nuts whatever,if it makes you feel better.......I have my truths you have yours and that is ok. I am not hear to argue or try to change your mind.Take care!

eta You sure sound angry to ME.....Are you sure your not affected?..All tho i am not religious Asension IMO is what the bible is calling the rapture.Its not hippy crap,oh but maybe some of the clairvoyants that wrote the bible were hippys.....Take care!!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Don't feel it atm...

...Despite even under a lot of pressure - have to score high marks at school(seriously, I do need to), beat tight deadlines at work, come to school on time after work, deal with an angry aunt who own the house I'm flatting in, a very close-minded uncle, drive 70 kms everyday, half of it in rush hour traffic. Barely got money to spend, even on food so I'm growing thin. Got only one friend, and I'm thousands of miles away from home...

I just leave it to prayers, good/wholesome music/movies, and trying to do my best in every situation.

But I did notice that the world over people are are becoming more and more frustrated. Particularly the Arab/Muslim countries. Even at school and obviously at my home away from home, people seem to get ticked off very easily.

I guess Solar activity may have an effect on our Minds but we still have 100% control over it. Also, what you're feeding your mind with, probably has much greater effect than any cosmic cycle can achieve.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join