It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists' research warns humanity may be facing 'vortex of death'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Everyone has their beliefs... I have mine...

As the name implies, I believe in the Law of One... perhaps I'll post about it another time.

I believe we are all connected, not only to each other, but to the Earth and the energy around us. There are some people that can sense this and notice changes when they occur. There are some people that still think there is no connection between the dead animals and what's happening in the world while other's don't need someone with a doctorate from Harvard to convince them, they feel it and something a little beyond logic, yet not quite faith, tells them that something is wrong. Perhaps the collective consciousness that we're all a part of?

Humans have this wonderful quality about them called habit, or routine. A lot of people have fairly routine lives but are limited in what they observe around them. Some people are a bit more "tuned in", probably due to less distractions in their lives. I like to consider myself one of those people. I have my routines, sure, but so does earth, the weather, the seasons, the hours in the day, etc. I have plenty of distractions, unlike nature, which is why we think it to be so cruel even though it is in fact something we are part of and not above or below it.

I tend to notice when something changes in not only my routines, but the earth's as well. I notice when repeating patterns that are cyclical stop repeating or when birds that show up every year, stop showing up or when my garden which is usually full of bees isn't anymore. When seasons come earlier than usual or are longer than usual, not everyone notices these subtle differences but some do.

The Mayans didn't believe the world was ending in 2012... they are firm that the age of materialism is ending, and as a result, there will be much pain as we progress through that change and return to a time when we were extremely connected and tuned in spiritually to the world around us. This is the "transformation", or "purification" that so many cultures and tribes speak of, not just the Mayans.

I have been saying for quite some time that the sun and moon, and even the other planets, directly contribute to the way our magnetic field operates. I've also shown a lot of somewhat anecdotal evidence of this and it's connection to solar flares and earth quakes here. If you read that post, it is clear that there is a connection, even if it isn't something that is being recorded by scientific means. There is also a connection between how far the moon is from Earth and the magnitude of quakes that occur. (not the number)

My point is that the changes we are going through lately, this transformation, will not effect everyone in the same way and will not be as obvious to some people as it will others. Not all changes are bad, but they aren't always good either, but both good and bad, they are both to serve a greater purpose, and this is all part of our return to the Law of One. Almost all religions are just a different portrayal of the Law of One, but have been abused for the sake of power and control through the ages. The material distractions have institutions, and those institutions are falling apart, which is why the world seems to be falling into chaos.... it's all part of the bigger picture.

We have to learn to walk before we can fly.

~Namaste
edit on 23-3-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

Propaganda runs deep, my friends. How could the sun be harmful to humans? It's the one thing that gives life to this entire planet, think about that. The sun actually contributes to rising consciousness... This planet is on course to become a star, though it will still be a planet on a higher dimension.

And unfortunately, "everything that has a beginning has an end", I presume.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Im sitting here with my tin foil hat on waiting for the IQ sink hole to get me (it visits me alot!) and i'm thinking that we are very lucky to be living in these times of great change?. The next two years will be very interesting as either the sun/moon/aliens/planet x will change us completely or nothing will happen, the sceptics and the 'world order" will say ha ha and we will ...............?????????

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth

Originally posted by Hundroid
. If our star magnetic burps can seriously influence devices such as satellites and even electrical grids, why for God sake should our brain not be affected?

Because the human brain doesn't contain electronic circuitry.

No???

You certainly sound convinced of that, yet are completely wrong...

The human brain is the most complex electrical circuit that is know to exist and the entire thing operates off of complex chemically-activated electrical signals and small pulses of electromagnetism. Epilepsy is a neurological disease that is directly attributed to this. How do you think doctors measure brain activity?

You really should have your facts straight before posting something like that. A quick google search for "electric + brain" would have revealed about 50 million links.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Funny, even throughout history, and long ancient history, not too many little guys ever started wars, so it must be one the cycle things and the controller Quetzcoatl S snakes in the grass, Nasi, bloodline faction getting ready for a really negative harvest determined to try and hand prisoners over to their Saturn and Annanuki overlords, as they strive very hard to turn earth school into earth prison.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

It is about the Sun interfering in human behavior?

just throwing a few things out there (though there is more) and personally believe there's a conecion

He was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

the sun to rule the day,
His faithful love endures forever.
and the moon and stars to rule the night.
His faithful love endures forever.

When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy

GRB 080319B released more energy than any other astronomical event ever recorded. In less than a minute, this dying star output more energy than the Sun will in its entire ten billion-year lifetime! Although it was observed in March 2008, the explosion itself happened some 7.5 billion years ago: that’s longer than our Sun has existed, and more than half the age of the universe itself. Ever since then the light has been streaming towards us, more than half the observable universe away, while we were busy evolving brains and building telescopes suitable to pick it up.cosmic-web.co.uk...

This sets a record of a different kind: what is the farthest thing visible to the unaided eye? The usual answer is the Great Andromeda Galaxy at 2.5 million light-years.. But the visible-light afterglow from the March 19th burst had a redshift of 0.94, corresponding to a look-back time of 7.5 billion years — several thousand times more than the nearby galaxies. GRB 080319B's optical afterglow was 2.5 million times more luminous than the most luminous supernova ever recorded, making it the most intrinsically bright object ever observed by humans in the universe..Or perhaps it concentrated its energy in a [particularly] narrow jet that was aimed directly at Earth..noted another coincidence: the flurry of bursts marked the death of science fiction writer Arthur C. Clarke, as if the gamma-ray sky were lighting up with fireworks to send him off in style..
www.skyandtelescope.com...

Arthur had even speculated Jesus' birth was marked by a starburst

And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring

I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days

edit on 23-3-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte

Originally posted by RUSSO

All this stuff happening in the world make me think about Mayans.

Why does it make you think of the Mayans? The Mayans didn't make any predictions about 2012 or anything else. They weren't in the prediction racket.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Jesus gave us the birth pain signs to watch for - signs that would not only be present throughout the generation, but signs that would be noteworthy for the world to see. War, rumors of war, (Nation against Nation and Kingdom against Kingdom), earthquakes, famine and pestilence. These signs would be in the news - obviously - and would get the attention of the world. The entire context of Matthew 24 was "the world" - and we are certainly seeing noteworthy signs of earthquakes.

For everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord [invoking Him as Lord] will be saved.Romans 10:13

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OhioPariah
[mSweet OhioPariah,......your stupidity is so stupid that I no longer wish to continue this otherwise interesting thread. Why don't you just take a nap, and sleep off whatever cocktail you were smoking? Goodnight, and sleep "tight".
ore]

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gnostician

hehehe

Interisting.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne

. If our star magnetic burps can seriously influence devices such as satellites and even electrical grids, why for God sake should our brain not be affected?

No???

The human brain is the most complex electrical circuit that is know to exist and the entire thing operates off of complex chemically-activated electrical signals and small pulses of electromagnetism. Epilepsy is a neurological disease that is directly attributed to this. How do you think doctors measure brain activity?

You really should have your facts straight before posting something like that. A quick google search for "electric + brain" would have revealed about 50 million links.

~Namaste

Great post. thanks for the info.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The only thing that scares me about solar flares is, how are they gonna cool all those nuke plants if the electrical things are fried? yikes

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
How to have a peaceful week.....Cut off your t.v. and radio and computer.....Read nothing from the outside world. be with your family and eat, play and be together for this one week. I can almost guarantee you you will not see a earthquake, birds or animals dying or anything bad at all. This will be a week of bliss if you love your other half and children. This will be the best vacation you have ever had and it want cost you 1 cent extra.....Have Fun !!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
How to have a peaceful week.....Cut off your t.v. and radio and computer.....Read nothing from the outside world. be with your family and eat, play and be together for this one week. I can almost guarantee you you will not see a earthquake, birds or animals dying or anything bad at all. This will be a week of bliss if you love your other half and children. This will be the best vacation you have ever had and it want cost you 1 cent extra.....Have Fun !!

Thats all well and good, but I'm addicted.
. All this stuff gets the adrenals flowin.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316

I think you want to say that we should enjoy while we can do it?

Ok, thank you so much for the help and advice.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne

No???

~Namaste

Great post. thanks for the info.

I could not believe to my eyes...thanks guys for replying taking my place, I could not write better.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Interesting but I don't see any logic here except for the patterns they've mentioned.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Maybe its just the heat? Statistics show more murders and violent crimes during the hottest months of summer. More thefts during the Christmas season. Maybe active sun cycle = hotter weather = grouchier people = more violence?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
If you take into consideration the Super Moon, global warming and top it off with solar activity then you've got the recipe for one heck of a human tempest brewing.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Lmao, its the reptillians that cause wars and famine. NOT THE VORTEX OF DEATH.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join