Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Public enemy number one: Organised Religion.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Even with the studies of those by these three that you mention, it is still speculation. One was a Freemason, which from my research on Freemasonry, there is an agenda by the highest degree in Freemasonry to duplicate Jesus Christ. The counterfeit being the rebirth of Horus, Osiris, he goes by many names but his real name is Abbadon, or otherwise known as Apollyon. And oh yes he does exist, and when he makes his appearance and when he shows his true colors, many will be in shock at what they were sucked into believing.

The other was a chief Druid, and by the looks of it contributed to an occult magazine, that says a lot about the character of these men.

And the last one, was influenced by the first two.

It takes a lot of time, to really do a thorough amount of research. But in the end, it is still up to the individual to choose what he or she is going to believe. Because all we end up with is so called historical information, and as we all conclude, history can be written to suit those that want it to be told in a certain way. So we end up right back to where we started.
In order to get the whole truth, you would have to have lived for a few thousand years. And we all know that it's impossible for that to be. So then we are left with faith.
And, no matter how much anyone wants to deny faith, it is truly what can and will set you free. You just have to have a little bit.
The devil does exist, but he doesn't want you to know that. But if you admit that he does, than he will throw all kinds of doubt at you about God. And through the ages, he has used many foolish men and women, but mostly men. There are so many clues about God and the devil and the struggle for mankind.
There have been many that have found, not all the answers but many answers that has gave them comfort in knowing, that yes there is a God, and yes He did send His Son Jesus Christ to suffer and die on the cross for all of us. Jesus became the new covenant so that not only Jews, but Gentiles as well could have hope.

So in the end, you can choose, believe in men and their accusation or have a little bit of faith, and allow your self to let your soul be awaken, so you can reach a spiritual height that will give you understanding. It is very simple really.

Gerald Massey who died in 1907, was a `Chief Druid' in UK who wrote books claiming the ancient Egyptians were Druids. Massey also contributed to Blavatsky's `LUCIFER' magazine

Godfrey Higgins (January 30, 1772 in Owston, Yorkshire, England – August 9, 1833), was an archaeologist, Freemason

Alvin Boyd KuhnHighly influenced by the work of Gerald Massey and Godfrey Higgins,

One more thing to remember, religion is man made, Christianity is not.
And no matter what religion your talking about.
edit on 23-3-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Oh please. give me a break. let me guess you two are the radical Christians.. that will tear down anyone who says anything about Jesus.. Am i correct?

look stop attacking me.. Neither one of you have the grounds to do so. And as for credit cards.. HA, how do you think you know anything about my personal life?

You clearly do not. Funny how everyone stopped replying..They all saw my mistake, I explained..They understood..And the discussion was ended.

Now i am done explaining myself. So please if you have nothing better to do go bother someone else.
edit on 23-3-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Please note who you are replying too.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Thanks for participating! unfortunately the thread was derailed long ago. I gave you a star though Great post.

Edit: my response was not directed at you in my previous post.. Sorry for any confusion.
edit on 23-3-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Im not christian nor do i believe in god but that aside im not willing to eat up stupid lies just because it alligns with what i believe, that is what mindless people do.
But really? instead of talking about the topic all you can come up with is i must be christian?

look stop attacking me.. Neither one of you have the grounds to do so.

Nobody is attacking you, just the crap that you posted. Go get a mod if you feel that way.
edit on 23-3-2011 by Darkk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

And here I was looking forward to having some interesting discussion. I wanted to share my info. as we went along.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkk

Im not christian nor do i believe in god but that aside im not willing to eat up stupid lies just because it alligns with what i believe, that is what mindless people do.
But really? instead of talking about the topic all you can come up with is i must be christian?

The discussion ended when the thread was derailed (partly due to my op)..

And i will not continue the topic until you can get over your self. and realize that i made a damn mistake. and I corrected it countless times in this thread..

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

And here I was looking forward to having some interesting discussion. I wanted to share my info. as we went along.

Feel free to participate with anything you have to add.. Unfortunately the original concept of the thread is long gone.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

How was it derailed? I have done nothing but talk about the topic at hand.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

look stop attacking me.. Neither one of you have the grounds to do so.

Nobody is attacking you, just the crap that you posted. Go get a mod if you feel that way.

I was not attacked ? okay explain to me why having credit cards is any of your business then. I have explained myself over and over again. You don't want to accept what I have to say, And i respect that.. Just move on then. Why keep bumping a dead thread?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I never said anything about credit cards and this thread is not dead. Why not make another thread with what you meant to say with all your lies removed?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I never said anything about credit cards and this thread is not dead. Why not make another thread with what you meant to say with all your lies removed?

how can you call me a liar..all of this garbage can be found in the damn zeitgeist movie..so these are not my lies my friend, And now i think you might be starting to get the point.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

So you see religion was created as a tool, to control people Both in good and bad ways.. This control using religion was required in the past and for the most part is still used today..

Not really used too much today, people can't even pray in school and religious displays in public are often complained about until they are taken down. Many elementary don't even sing christmas songs durring christmas anymore just because people complained to much.

I wonder, When was the last time you swore on a holy bible ? Or when was the last time you swore to god ?..Now let me ask you did anything happing ? NO! You were not struck down by lightning for lying or, for any other reason..

You don't have to swear on the bible it is optional but if you wanted to they would let you swear on your religious book of preferance or just raise your right hand.

The way i see it is this, The lightning being symbolic for the strking down of the judges hammer,to issue YOU a "proper" punishment.

You mean the judges hammer is symbolic for lightning?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

how can you call me a liar..all of this garbage can be found in the damn zeitgeist movie..so these are not my lies my friend, And now i think you might be starting to get the point.

So do you often mindlessly post false ideas in an attempt to gain the support of others? How christian of you.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I made that statement about credit cards. It was used as an illustration of other organizations and entities (other than organized religions) who seek to manipulate and control the population. Yet I have heard or seen little from the atheist camp about those other entities who seek to control. By the way, if you think you are being manipulated now, wait until a totally cashless society comes and all you have is that plastic card.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
But you do seem to ignore the posts about the OP that have nothing to do with the horus part.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
There is only evidence for one person in the bible to have existed - Pontius Pilate [from his name appearing on a stone seat in a colluseam]. Link: EVIDENCE.

So say what you like about Jesus - just keep Pontius out of the equation
edit on 23-3-2011 by templar knight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Organised Religion has to be Organised! The people who organise it are those we need to recognise as Public Enemy No 1.
Without having knowledge on the organisation you will never know your enemy watch this short 15min Video to see what and who are behind it all and free yourself.

www.davidicke.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Your alleged "history" about the person of Jesus has been scholarly and intellectually torn apart much more convincingly than your case was made here by your poor and very ill-informed sources. I'll come back with some better sourced materials if you'd care to know where and how you are wrong.

Originally posted by TechVampyreReligious traditions and beliefs were used to make laws and implement them on people. It was required in the past because otherwise humans would not have any other reasons to follow the state mandated laws...

...So you see religion was created as a tool, to control people Both in good and bad ways.. This control using religion was required in the past and for the most part is still used today..

I hear people say that "Religion" was invented as societal control like it's a proven fact. Yet it's nothing more than an unproven hypothesis that, frankly, doesn't make much sense.

That's "Guesserology" at best and I don't think you'll find that course listed on any curriculum. Can you site the scholarship that says otherwise and that religion was specifically created for crowd psychology?

I would agree that organized religion has been manipulated at times much in the same way that secular society has also been used/abused. So, no offense, but that's fail number 2 for your OP.

Now to give credit were credit is due:
Source
Source
Source
Source

After perusing your sources, I don't blame you for trying to shift that shizzle off on them.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by templar knight

and Ramesses II

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join