It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helen Thomas to Playboy: White House in pockets of the Israeli lobbies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Helen Thomas to Playboy: White House in pockets of the Israeli lobbies

www.haaretz.com

The former reporter told Playboy that the Israeli lobbies "are funded by wealthy supporters, including those from Hollywood. Same thing with the financial markets. There’s total control."

"Do the Jews ever look at themselves?" asked Thomas, "why are they always right? Because they have been oppressed throughout history, I know. And they have this persecution. That’s true, but they shouldn’t use that to dominate."

The former reporter told Playboy that she is not anti-Jewish, just anti – I
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I hesitated posting this thread, especially with all that's going on in the world right now, her rethoric is a little better so I decided to go ahead and post it.

When I say better Rethoric I mean sometimes you have to play the game and really be very precise with words you use when speaking out the truth, because it's too easy for the media and people to focus on just one thing.

For example she said:

Do the Jews ever look at themselves

This can be taken in many ways because many Jewish people DO look at themselves and are against the policies of Netanyahoo.

Then she says:

The former reporter told Playboy that she is not anti-Jewish, just anti – Israel, saying she thinks Jews are wonderful people. :I’m not anti-Jewish," clarified Thomas, "I’m anti-Zionist. I am anti Israel taking what doesn’t belong to it.

That's better but she should have said do Zionists ever look at themselves.
I'm sure that's what she meant, I only mean to say that it's sad that you do have play the game often.

Now regarding what she is saying about the White House and the the financial markets, she also means Zionists there too.

Thoughts?

If this is true, it can be a very difficult thing to say, because... well how do you say it while being PC?

If it's not true, well then it's not true!

www.haaretz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Sounds to me like she is asking, do jews ever look at themselves as a whole, not like look in the mirror. I could be wrong of course, but that is how it struck me. Of course there are definitely jews that hate zionism and speak out about it as well. They seem to be a minority though.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join