It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk about Irony!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hi All,

This is funny -

Matthew Breach unlucky in love, but he's $30 million richer

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e14533ee5b8a.jpg[/atsimg]

A WOMAN who dumped her truck-driver boyfriend for being dull, only to see him scoop a Lotto fortune, has been branded Britain's unluckiest woman.

Kerry Graves, 31, has known self-confessed Mr Boring Matthew Breach, 37, since schooldays.

They were a couple for 14 years but Ms Graves then walked out, telling pals she wanted "lots of sex".

Full Story - News.com.au

I say good on him!!

Although that would be horrible to be on the other side, to break up with your partner and then only weeks later to see them win millions!! wow!

Although, it all comes down to the old saying money cant buy love and if she was ready to break up with him then obviously she no longer loved him... if the money made a difference then she would have been labelled a gold digger...

Still talk about irony

edit on 23-3-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
They didn't post a picture of her, but my guess is that she wasn't that hot (he isn't afterall).

With that big check above his head in the newspaper with the proclamation that he is single.... well...

I think you know he's gonna be getting some very high quality partnership in the near furture.

I gaurentee it!

She will, no doubt, be looking for some scraps.

join