It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Planetary Alignments with Comet Elenin be causing Big Earthquakes?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
There seems to be a pattern forming and i want to quickly explain this.. every time Elenin lines up with Earth and another planet or the sun we have an earthquake..the nearer Elenin gets, the bigger the earthquakes!!!!

The first earthquake we will begin with is
2/20/08 Indonisia measuring 7.4. Elenin was 11.617 au from the sun.
On this day Elenin lined up with Earth and the Sun.

2/25/08 7.2 earthquake in Indonisa (as leaving alignment) Elenin - Earth - Sun

5/12/08 7.9 earthquake in China.. alignment is Elenin -mars- sun (Elenin was 12.147au from earth)

02/18/09 7.0 earthquake in the Kermadec Islands. Alignment is Elenin- Earth - Sun

05/18/09 4.7 earthquake in Los Angeles Alignment Elenin- Earth -Jupiter

05/28/09 7.2 earthquake in Hondorus (offshore)

07/15/09 7.8 earthquake in New zealand alignment Elenin- Murcury- Earth

08/09/09 7.1 earthquake in Japan alignments of Elenin - Murcury - Earth

09/29/09 8.1 earthquake in Sunola islands alignments Elenin- Sun - Earth

02/27/10 8.8 earthquake in Chile alignments Elenin - Earth- Sun (earth knocked off axis)

06/03/10 Pennsilvania Fissure opened up. alignments Elenin - Mars - Earth

02/27/10 7.1 earthquake in New zealand alignments Elenin- Sun - Murcury - Earth

01/19/11 Pakistan earthquake not recorded on usgs alignments Elenin- Earth - Jupiter

01/03/11 7.0 Chile earthquake alignments Elenin - Earth - Jupiter

ok now for future alignments...

April 8-12th 2011 alignment Elenin - Earth - Venus only ( Elenin is only 1.8 au from earth at this point)

06 September 2011 Elenin - Murcury - Mars - Earth align

25 September 2011 Murcury - Sun - Elenin align

11 October 2011 (Elenin is 0.246au from us) Thats a quater of the distance to the sun.
aligning Sun - Elenin - Jupiter - Earth this is a six day alignment!!!

17th October Elenin is closest to Earth (0.232au) Less than one quater of us to sun.

20th October Elenin enters our orbit and we will experiance a gravitational pull.

02 November We enter Elenins tail/ previous path.

11 November Venus - Earth- Elenin - murcury align

04 December Sun - murcury - Earth- Elenin align as Elenin moves away

25 December Mars- Elenin - jupiter align

The last alignment is the most scarest.... And i want everyone to go check all these dates and you will see they are correct
Last alignment with Elenin in December 21st 2012 Elenin- Earth- Sun

Could haarp be trying to counteract the effects of these alignments that cause earthquakes, could chemtrails be to help block radiation from comet Elenin?????
This information was not my discovery i'm merely passing on the information i have obtained as i think it's crucial..i've checked all these dates myself on the nasa website elenin tracker and they are all correct..

I'm fairly new to ATS and just wanted to let you all know so you can prepare yourselfs for whats to come.
thanks for reading.

edit on 23-3-2011 by cosmicgirl30 because: spelling mistake

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
As far as I know Elenin = Nibiru right? Anyway, early today, while coming to work, I noticed that I could see the Sun without glare (as if I was looking through a welder's glass) because of the overcast sky and the clouds that were half-transparent. So... I looked at it and everywhere around and couldn't spot anything like in the videos, no planets, no moons, stars, ships, no anything. That was disappointing. I'm not saying it doesn't exist, but I hoped I would be able to spot it from here... I live in São Paulo, Brazil by the way, maybe it's my geographic position? As for your post, interesting one, I'll keep an eye on it, thanks!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Why would any of this cause earthquakes? Do you know how earthquakes are caused?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

The effects of the comet on Earth at closest approach will be as inconsequential as that of a mosquito slamming head-on into an ocean-going supertanker.

Let's look at the physics. Comet Elenin is a loose agglomeration of volatile ices and dust a few miles across. It is therefore one hundred billionth the mass of our moon. (The relative difference is roughly the same as the mass of a mosquito vs. the mass of an oil supertanker.)

The comet will pass no closer to us than 84 times the Earth-moon distance.

Applying Isaac Newton’s laws of gravity, this means the comet's tidal pull on Earth -- at closest approach -- will be approximately one-hundred trillionth the force of the moon's tidal pull on Earth. And, we all now know that despite the dreaded Supermoon hype last week, there were no monster storms or earthquakes triggered by our satellite's gravitational tug at closest approach to Earth.

news.discovery.com...

Could planetary alignments with Comet Elenin be causing big earthquakes? Based upon the above, I doubt it.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

The effects of the comet on Earth at closest approach will be as inconsequential as that of a mosquito slamming head-on into an ocean-going supertanker.

Let's look at the physics. Comet Elenin is a loose agglomeration of volatile ices and dust a few miles across. It is therefore one hundred billionth the mass of our moon. (The relative difference is roughly the same as the mass of a mosquito vs. the mass of an oil supertanker.)

The comet will pass no closer to us than 84 times the Earth-moon distance.

Applying Isaac Newton’s laws of gravity, this means the comet's tidal pull on Earth -- at closest approach -- will be approximately one-hundred trillionth the force of the moon's tidal pull on Earth. And, we all now know that despite the dreaded Supermoon hype last week, there were no monster storms or earthquakes triggered by our satellite's gravitational tug at closest approach to Earth.

news.discovery.com...

Could planetary alignments with Comet Elenin be causing big earthquakes? Based upon the above, I doubt it.

Ha you just shot this thread right down lmao
points to you sir

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

That is, assuming that Elenin really has this mass and size they are saying. I doubt it. I think it is much bigger, but I have no evidence or thought on it, just throwing it out there as a bait for trolls.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kromaion

Please be so kind as to point this "huge" object out in the sky.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Here is a really good article on the Discovery site by actual astronomer/scientist Ray Villard. Title: "Will Earthbound Comet Fulfill 2012 Prophecy?"

Bottom line - don't worry about it. Not that you have to take his advice, I'm just sharing the info. (Yes, I'm taking his advice).

And edit to add-

People above beat me to it.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 3/23/2011 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
what is everyone going to talk about after this little rock passes us? oh well i am sure the doomers and gloomers will find a new topic.
edit on 23-3-2011 by Gixxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Read a few posts above and you'll see my answer stating that I didn't see anything as well, as I said I'm not saying it exists, just throwing out the possibility that it does... But so far I haven't seen anything that has convinced me that Nibiru really exists.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
As pointed out previously, a comet is a chunk of rock and ice about the size of a large mountain.

A large mountain flying by millions and millions of miles away from the Earth just isn't going to have much effect.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I've thinking the same thing as OP.
But in October this thing should be closer than venus could ever get so if it's a real thing you should see it.
And I'm fairly sure that's close enough to do something, whatever that may be.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kromaion
reply to post by Aggie Man

That is, assuming that Elenin really has this mass and size they are saying. I doubt it. I think it is much bigger, but I have no evidence or thought on it, just throwing it out there as a bait for trolls.

Ill take your bait...for several reasons, first being that discovery article seems nothing more than a flame towards alternative media, then there is the information the author provides with no source to back up his claims. Many people have been looking for the information this article seems to provide, and i have to question it...

First look at the picture of the orbit projections in the discovery article, its orientation conflicts with the information provided by the JPL Small-Body Database, at first glance nothin big but there is...

According to the photo provided by Discovery it would seem that Earth will have already passed by the orbit of the Elenin when the evidence provided by the JPL info shows that Eleinin will pass earths orbit in fron t of earth and that we will be passing through the tail of the comet in the weeks to follow.

Others, including myself have still not been able to find ANY iformation in reguards to the size, mass and make up of the comet so if anyone can provide a secondary source of CREDIBLE information on this i will shut up. Till then i suggest this article be questioned thoroughly for you all to do further research on this comet...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I agree with the OP. There will be several times when Elenin is going to be very close to Earth and I believe it will cause major trouble. Here is a video from youtube that makes a lot of sense to me and explains why Elenin will be a major problem...

www.youtube.com...

In my opinion, I don't believe Elenin is Nibiru though. I think they are two seperate things. I do think Elenin is a comet and is headed inbound.
edit on 24-3-2011 by ConcreteAngel1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I'm not sure what my thoughts are actually on any large body approaching Earth.
I beleieve enough not to trust any governement agency. To those who discredit any large body approaching Earth that affects us, please provide your evidence.
I can not prove that an asteroid will affect earth or dissprove it.

What I do know, is a large body cna and will affect us. The moon. I do not believe science has proven very much about our Earth, and most are theories, just as the big bang. Prove that to me also and then also discount Jesus while doing so. It has been proven and documented that he lived and walked this Earth. I can not agree with all scientific theories.
Also use the search engine. it is your friend

edit on 24-3-2011 by mugger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ConcreteAngel1

Wow! That video addresses all of the concerns I've been looking at for the last month. I also think he is right by calling Elenin a brown star.
This woman posted this warning on you tube 3 days before the earthquake hit Japan - BIG EARTHQUAKE TO COME! Get Away From the Fault Zones!!!
www.youtube.com...
BTW - Look for the appearance of 2 suns in the sky for confirmation.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I have never seen 2 suns other than in pictures. Like I said, I really don't think Elenin is Nibiru, but I think Elenin exists and will come and cause some damage and Nibiru may exsist, but I'm not completely convinced. I have seen pictures of 2 suns, however its hard to tell with pictures. But to me, the video I posted makes sense as far as damage that Elenin could do.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
How are these alignments true if its just been discovered last year?
To add it was supposed to have a debris in our area bout two weeks ago. How magnetised the debris was or is?
edit on 3/28/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread.

OK. So if these earhquakes are supposedly taking place because of an alignment of the Earth, Sun, and whatever the hell Elenin is, wouldn't we have earthquakes everytime the Earth, Sun, and any other planet in our solar system were aligned? I would think that an alignment with Mars or Venus, and especially Jupiter, would have a much bigger effect than some comet/planet/brown dwarf that is much further away.

This whole alignment with Elenin causing earthquakes seems a bit far fetched given it's distance from Earth.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Here is a LINK to NASA's Java Applet Interactive Orbit Diagram for Elenin.

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
I would think that an alignment with Mars or Venus, and especially Jupiter, would have a much bigger effect than some comet/planet/brown dwarf that is much further away.

The "comet" actually passes very close to earth on October 17th of this year; .232AU; closer than venus ever gets; about .3AU

Originally posted by Nobama
Please be so kind as to point this "huge" object out in the sky.

If it is indeed a brown dwarf, it would be a dark red or black object that may not be visible to the naked eye or standard telescope and it would need to be viewed by infrared telescope. A brown dwarf is slightly larger than jupiter and between 13-85 times its mass.

brown dwarf

flag,

Sri Oracle

edit on 29-3-2011 by Sri Oracle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join