It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Challenge to anyone

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
There are many who claim that there were bombs in the WTC and also at the Pentagon. Some contend a missile hit the Pentagon. If either of these are true there should have been barometric type injuries from the blasts. I'm not speaking of blunt trauma injuries which could occur from multiple causes consistent with an aircraft crash and exploding jet fuel. I'm asking for medical reports or statements by medical personnel or victim interviews of barometric type injuries or death that would be unique to an exploding bomb or missile.

Please don't clutter the thread with witness statements of explosions they heard or similes of explosions/bombs, but actual medical reports or medical personnel statements or victim interviews indicating anyone was treated for barometric type injuries. Thanks

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

You do realise that most of the victims were completely vaporized? The bodies that were found intact or close to it, were jumpers and people on the ground being hit by falling debris..Everybody that was directly affected by the direct blast cannot be found..therefore they cannot be tested..your challenge is not a challenge, guess that never dawned on you why you never heard of the types of injuries sustained because they were completely mangled burnt or destroyed completely ,challenge met and beat in one post have a nice day.

edit on 23-3-2011 by Nebulous1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

Beat me too it...oh and there was no missile that hit the pentagon it was a plane, saw it with my own 2 eyes.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

really?
wat did it look like did it come in at an angle?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nebulous1973
reply to post by Reheat

You do realise that most of the victims were completely vaporized? The bodies that were found intact or close to it, were jumpers and people on the ground being hit by falling debris..Everybody that was directly affected by the direct blast cannot be found..therefore they cannot be tested..your challenge is not a challenge, guess that never dawned on you why you never heard of the types of injuries sustained because they were completely mangled burnt or destroyed completely ,challenge met and beat in one post have a nice day.

edit on 23-3-2011 by Nebulous1973 because: (no reason given)

So, it is your opinion there were none. Thanks

How many people escaped from the towers? Why did you not mention anything at all about the Pentagon? Were there none there also for the same excuses you give for the WTC?

A simple brush-off is not "beating" anything. It is simply a dismissal because you don't know of any barometric type injuries. It would have been much simpler if you had stated that as opposed to insulting my intelligence and stating an obvious fact about SOME of the victims at the WTC.
edit on 23-3-2011 by Reheat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Wow... I'm amazed at this thread and WAY ANNOYED.. the OP gets a HUGE
from me.

Let me sound self-righteous for just a minute....

We've done our home-work OVER AND OVER . I've been investigating 911 since the summer of 2002. Do you know how many THREADS here on ATS people have debated this subject???

1, Go to those Threads... had you gone you might have read your question being answered.

2, Add to those threads and stop junkin up the system...

Ok... I'm putting my self-righteous box away and saying...sorry if I offended...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
911research.wtc7.net...

nearly 2,800 victims
fewer than 300 whole bodies found
fewer than 1,600 victims identified
over 1,100 victims remain unidentified
over 800 victims identified by DNA alone
nearly 20,000 pieces of bodies found
over 6,000 pieces small enough to fit in test-tubes
over 200 pieces matched to single person
nearly 10,000 unidentified pieces frozen for future analysis

This type of damage is unique to explosions. There are a few references in the link to support this. Hope it helps track down some medical records if that is what you specifically need.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
911research.wtc7.net...

nearly 2,800 victims
fewer than 300 whole bodies found
fewer than 1,600 victims identified
over 1,100 victims remain unidentified
over 800 victims identified by DNA alone
nearly 20,000 pieces of bodies found
over 6,000 pieces small enough to fit in test-tubes
over 200 pieces matched to single person
nearly 10,000 unidentified pieces frozen for future analysis

This type of damage is unique to explosions. There are a few references in the link to support this. Hope it helps track down some medical records if that is what you specifically need.

I agree that there were explosions, lots of them from various sources. I have been on site at aircraft crashes, so I'm quite familiar with the devastation to everything, especially human bodies.

I am also well aware that actual medical records are subject to privacy issues, as well. However, there were numerous victims who survived both at the WTC and the Pentagon and there are also lots of interviews. Any more?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

This type of damage might be caused by the collision, also.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

The person that was splattered into over 200 pieces had parts found on top of one of the adjacent buildings. Unless he jumped out of the plane and went through the jet engine I just cannot see how a plane could do that. Explosives adds up a lot more clearly.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
reply to post by pteridine

The person that was splattered into over 200 pieces had parts found on top of one of the adjacent buildings. Unless he jumped out of the plane and went through the jet engine I just cannot see how a plane could do that. Explosives adds up a lot more clearly.

Jet fuels explodes in confined spaces. Thousands of other parts of the building and the aircraft were also found on the tops of adjacent buildings. Kinetic energy works like that, you know.....

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

How many people would have been affected by the aircraft entry and subsequent explosion, 50 to 200 maybe. It still leaves a lot of damage unaccounted for. While the presence of thermite has been proven there was very likely another explosive compound used as well to help bring down the building, 911research.wtc7.net...

From 2,800 victims, only 300 whole bodies...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

As the many videos show, large fuel vapor ignitions on impact were instrumental in spreading damage and fire. These explosions do not have the high overpressures of brisant explosives and do not cause injuries consistent with such. Damage to the buildings was not consistent with high explosives. The size of the fireballs at the WTC's and the Pentagon, with subsequent fires, indicated large amounts of burning hydrocarbons were the cause and the kinetic energy of the aircraft did most of the non-fire damage. Unless someone figured out how to casually smuggle thousands of gallons of Jet-A into the buildings and then planted burster charges and ignitors, you'll have to allow that the fuel in the planes caused the explosions.
As many are in the Youtube mode, watch videos of missile strikes with HE warheads. No big fireballs; just a flash and a shockwave. The cruise missiles use JP-5 or JP-8 so you may see some of that go when a Tomahawk hits, but the solid fuel powered missiles won't show much.
If you think about this a bit, you will conclude that the most powerful non-nuclear cruise missile is a large, fuel laden airliner. They are readily accesible to non-military users, promise large amounts of kinetic and fire damage, and only require a suicide crew to get the job done. Consider the loss of HMS Sheffield during the Falklands war. Struck by an Exocet, a solid fuel anti-shipping missile, the damage by the warhead was not the cause of the Sheffield's loss. It was uncontrollable fire initiated by scattered solid propellant after the missile breached the ships skin.

ETA: Thermite has not been proven.
edit on 3/23/2011 by pteridine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

The presence of Thermite has not been proven. In fact, it has been proven that the material currently being called Thermite was nothing more than paint.

The use of any explosives has also not been proven. Neither is there any credible evidence of explosives.

These issues are simply beating a dead horse which I do not intend to do.

Do you have any evidence of barometric type injuries at either the WTC or the Pentagon. If not, then please post your stuff in another thread. It is off-topic here.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

Number of victims were able to escape from the impact zones in South Tower

Brian Clark - 84 th Floor

84th floor, as 175 hits. Brian Clark:
"It wasn't a huge explosion. It was something muffled, no flames, no smoke, but the room fell apart as the plane kind of torqued the building. Ceiling tiles fell from the ceiling, air conditioning ducts fell, door frames fell out of the

Re - Stanley Praimnath, 81 st floor

The only survivor known to have escaped from the heart of the impact zone [Stanley Praimnath] described the 81st floor-where the wing of the plane had sliced through his office-as a "demolition" site in which everything was "broken up" and the smell of jet fuel was so strong that it was almost impossible to breathe. This person escaped by means of an unlikely rescue, aided by a civilian fire warden descending from a higher floor [Brian Clark], who, critically, had been provided with a flashlight

Kelly Reyher - 78 th Floor

.Kelly Reyher, AON Corporation: The elevator split at the seams, the floor blew up. You could just sort of look right through the corner of the elevator into the elevator shaft and it was just all fire.

So I was able to crawl out. And then when I crawled out you just saw an absolute scene of destruction. Across from me, because when you crawl out you're facing the other elevator bank, they were completely destroyed. There was fire just shooting out those

Number of survivors on this floor suffered traumatic injury - broken bones from being violently knocked down by
the impact

In North Tower Lobby - numerous people were seriously burned when fireball of burning jet fuel blew down the
elevator shafts and burst out into lobby

Lauren Manning: Building one. And as I walked into the building, the plane had hit -- I imagine as I was getting out of the cab -- and the fuel just poured down.

LARRY KING: You never got into the building?

L. MANNING: No, I got into the building. I walked into the lobby. As I was turning toward the elevator banks, the fireball exploded out and caught me from behind, and literally pushed me toward the doors as I was running, and...

KING: You kept running?

L. MANNING: Oh, I kept running through the initial panel of doors, through the revolving doors, outside, and my only desire was to -- you know, you think of anything having to do with fire is try to find a way to put it out. So I was running across the street to this grassy median area, and...

Vasana) Mutuanot was in the lobby of Tower One when she heard the first explosion. Thinking it was a bomb like the terrorist attack in 1993, she turned to run, looking over her shoulder as flames leaped from a freight elevator shaft cooking her back and legs and right cheek. "It was a fireball with sand and heat, like a hurricane of fire," she said.

Mututanont ran out of the building then fell after flying glass sliced through a tendon in her leg. A wall of fire followed her outside.
“Swept to my back from my feet up and then I see fire all over, in my hair, also. A lot of people just blew away, you know, like that.” [/ex

.Brian Reeves, a 34-year-old security guard, was nearly killed while making the rounds in the lobby of 1 World Trade Center on September 11. He started to run after hearing an explosion that he said sounded like a missile, but he was knocked down by a fireball that roared down the elevator shaft.

Reeves suffered third-degree burns to 40 percent of his body before he was able to pat out the flames. He was one of 20 critically-injured patients rushed to New York Presbyterian’s burn unit that day

No trauma associated with explosive devices, no shrapnel wounds

Broken bones from being knocked down, injury from broken glass, Many serious burns were in evidence

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Whatever happened to this unfortunate person is pretty unique, you can draw your own conclusions.

picture removed, message me if interested.

You asked for medical evidence. I though you where mature enough for the truth.

edit on 23-3-2011 by kwakakev because: removed picture

edit on 23-3-2011 by kwakakev because: added reason for evidence

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Please refrain from showing grotesque photos apparently for some sort of perverted pleasure. Photos are not needed in this thread, appropriate words will suffice...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat

Please refrain from showing grotesque photos apparently for some sort of perverted pleasure. Photos are not needed in this thread, appropriate words will suffice...

What did the picture show?
Something you DIDn't want to see?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

I am not exactly sure. The best way I can describe it is with the same kind of thing that happened to the people in Pompeii volcano. They became encased in ash when the volcano erupted in 79 AD and kinda turned to stone. The whole town is frozen in time as people where caught out doing what they do when the hot ash quickly hit and buried them.

I know you are not interested in photos Reheat, but there are some very complex dynamics going on in relation to the injuries and fatalities. I wish I had the words and explanation for it but I don't, along with many other concerned people. Don't worry no more dead people, but to help show the heat factor in relation to my explanation as a volcano:

edit on 23-3-2011 by kwakakev because: added picture and explanation

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat

Jet fuels explodes in confined spaces.

That might be true but the WTC was hardly a confined space. To get jet fuel to cause an actual explosion it has to be compressed in a tight container, just like most explosives. Jet fuel is like diesel, it's very hard to ignite and won't explode at atmospheric pressure.

Anyway most of the fuel fire ball was outside the building.

I'm also sure those bodies not found were not all crammed into a couple of floors where the planes hit.

As far as the pentagon, where are the bodies? We have a pic of three, and no way to know who the are, that YOU used to lie about and claim were passengers in seats, and guess what? You didn't want those pics posted either, because it proved you were lying then also.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join