It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you know if your cursed or have a curse object in your possession?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
How do you know if your cursed or have a curse object in your possession?

Over the past few years several problems have arose. They seem to happen in a series and uncanny for them to appear so frequently. Its just Strange.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Trust me I know how you feel, interesting thread because I was wondering the exact same thing about me. Actually I have been wondering this for a long time now (around 6 years) and even after reading so much about the subject I still don't have any consistent or relevant answers, but you know what? I'm already kinda learning to live with that, getting used to it... I'm not playing the victim here or anything, just saying.
edit on 23-3-2011 by kromaion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kromaion
Trust me I know how you feel, interesting thread because I was wondering the exact same thing about me. Actually I have been wondering this for a long time now (around 6 years) and even after reading so much about the subject I still don't have any consistent or relevant answers, but you know what? I'm already kinda learning to live with that, getting used to it... I'm not playing the victim here or anything, just saying.

yeah some strange stuff has happened over the years that I can't explain. Its not supposed to happen in bunches like that.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

you gotta strip down into your boxers and then dance like a moron for 2 hours while chanting in tongue...that should cure you of any curses

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Curses are usually the outcome of misdeeds or transgression. They can also be psychosomatic.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

hehehe it's always funny to those who aren't having that problem, I understand. :p
But I know how horrible that is, desperately seeking help for something you don't know what is and getting answers like yours all the time... Kinda sucks I can tall ya.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Is there anything in your possession that give you the creeps, something maybe you own that you´ve dreamt about on occasion. I would say something as in an object would give off negative vibes if it was cursed. As for a person being cursed I´ve often thought that somebody had put a curse so to speak on me, I later discovered that it was infact a negative entity that had latched on to me.

It would be a good idea to try and meditate and open your minds eye to see if anything stands out as being the cause. These things can somrtimes be identified using dowsing techniques also.

Ask the questions and the dowsing tool often reveals the answer.

Good luck.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kromaion

I'm not meaning to be a ass, it's just curses are all in the head, and I bet if op was told to do this by a "professional" he would be cured..

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I have an uncle that is a manufacturing jeweler. A customer brought a piece of stone for him to work into a piece of jewelry for her. He said that he has never had so much trouble in his life as he did while he was in possession of that stone. His wife cheated on him and ended up leaving him, he encountered a lot of financial difficulty and he got laid up with an injury. When the customer picked up the piece, she told him that the stone had come from an Egyptian tomb.

He said it was remarkable how things changed for the better after the stone and the remaining pieces were out of his shop.
edit on 23-3-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by linkshot1000

How do you get a negative energy on you? What causes that?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
curses only have as much power as you're willing to give them. but if you're a superstitious type, then use an object- it will permeate your subconscious like a sigil. in italian culture, we use the rabbit foot or the red horn to ward off "the evil eye". red is also used in Qabbalah for the same reason.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Some will disagree with me, but all "magick" is based on the power of suggestion, even in cases where we suggest something to ourselves.

Bottom line: If you believe in a curse, spell, etc. you are breathing life into it, to some extent or other.

As Nietzsche said: "This world is the will to power—and nothing besides!"

link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I have an uncle that is a manufacturing jeweler. A customer brought a piece of stone for him to work into a piece of jewelry for her. He said that he has never had so much trouble in his life as he did while he was in possession of that stone. His wife cheated on him and ended up leaving him, he encountered a lot of financial difficulty and he got laid up with an injury. When the customer picked up the piece, she told him that the stone had come from an Egyptian tomb.

He said it was remarkable how things changed for the better after the stone and the remaining pieces were out of his shop.
edit on 23-3-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

Interesting that you talk about that!

I am a "Gem" lover, and some years ago i got a Aquamarine white gold necklace with a huge and wonderfull Aquamarine gem in the centre.
After i got it, and in all the time i possess it, i had all the possible problems in my live. I lost almoust everithing due to a bad business and investment. Iost 2 relatives that i loved, and i get permanent ill from my kidneys and lungs. all this in 2 years.
Due to my bad finances, i sold the necklace, and surprisingly my live started to regenerate slowly again in a positive and obvious way.

After that episode i became a beliver in cursed artefacts!!

edit on 23/3/11 by Umbra Sideralis because: Typos

link   
reply to post by Nobama

Perhaps in many cases that would be true, however it is possible to manifest ones negative thought or intentions into an object, or area.

There´s also a possibility that a negative energy can take up residence in an object too.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

It will be attracted to you for whatever reason, there will be others on ATS that can explain it far clearer than me.

Perhaps a spiritual healer maybe able to help but let them do the work, dont tell them anything.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by linkshot1000

Ah so a feeling can take up space in objects..oh yea

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I don't believe in "curses" but I did date a guy once whose mom was adamantly against us getting married because one side of my family had four generations of all girls (at that point) and she was convinced our family was cursed. We're from south Louisiana so...

No worries, we broke the "curse"!

So how did she know? Maybe she just didn't like me.

edit on 23/3/2011 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
OK. I'll probably be mocked. Being Pagan I'm use to it.Good news if you are cursed it will run its course and go back on the person who did it three fold. If you can't wait that long here is my suggestion. Laugh if you will but carry a mirror on your person. Think of the mirror as a reflector of negative energy. Focus and meditate on the mirror.Know that it will protect you believe in it.Also counter act the negative with positive energy. Like helping out the homeless or donating to the Japan Relief. Build up positive energy like a wall the more positive you are the less the negative can effect you. Hey take my advice or not. Energy is neither createdor destroyed just transfered. Turn that negative energy into something positive.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Most people no longer believe in magic as in the kind that can kill or seriously harm but having been to Africa, Central and South America and recently India I have seen my share of magic. My mothers side of the family is mostly cherokee and navajo native american. I have seen some pretty strange things on indian reservations that I cant entirely explain either.

My understanding of accursed objects is that either someone intentionally places a curse on that object or through some other entirely unintentional means an object becomes cursed. To my knowledge the only way to rid yourself of the curse is to either burn the object or bury it. I'm not sure how to "cleanse" said object or if that is even possible but I wish you the best of luck.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
OK here is my true story.

In 1991 I visited the big island of Hawaii, Kona. While there we visited Kilauea in Volcano National Park. During our tour, the guide cautioned all visitors not to take any tiny bits of lava rock as it displeases Kilauea and will bring bad luck. (Island Mythology not to anger the GOD Kilauea) He mentioned that each year the Park receives hundreds of pieces of rocks that tourists mail back to the island. I DID NOT TAKE ANY.

On our final day of the trip, we picked up gifts for friends and family, mostly Kona coffee and Macadamia nuts and I purchased a cool little Tiki type totem statue. Like this:

For the next several weeks upon returning home, I experienced a freakish string of extraordinary bad luck. (Auto accident resulting in detached retina, condo broken into and a rather significant lawsuit and several other oddities.) One day I happened to pick up the Tiki and a very small imprint etched on the bottom read CARVED FROM 100% KILAUEA LAVA or something to that effect. I mailed it back the very next day. Things seemed to stabilize.

Not sure if that was the root cause of my string of bad luck but to this day I believe it was.

www.gohawaii.com...
edit on 23-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join