It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHTF Who's out of the country?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Does anyone else get nervous when the big political players are out of the country at the same time? It makes me wonder if something big is about to happen. For example President Obama, Palin. Pelosi are all out of the country. Are there any others that are currently out of the country?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
.....probably out borrowing more money

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Personally I don't think anything is going to happen anytime soon apart from our boring day-to-day lives... Political players being out of the country at the same time? I call just a coincidence, and may have happened many times before as well, it is just that because of all the 2012 thing we are keeping close eyes to everything that happens and that may have (even if distantly) a connection to that particular event somehow.
edit on 23-3-2011 by kromaion because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2011 by kromaion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Obama is supposed to come home today I heard last night

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Bill Gates and the entire Rockefeller clan (including grandkids) are in India right now.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Bill Gates and the entire Rockefeller clan (including grandkids) are in India right now.

They are out there to greet their grand master in " ancient india ", " Ancient G_d " aka " Ancient Devil as " Ancient Serpent " before the end of great cycle 2012
de grand opening ritual/ceremony.

edit on 23-3-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

top topics

join