It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's in charge? Germans pull forces out of NATO as Libyan coalition falls apart

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Where did Qaddafi get his $40 Billion?

--------------------------------------------
5 years from today the people of Libya will be amazed how things have changed for the better.
When he is gone many foreigners will continue to get good paychecks in Libya.
Qaddafi is on his way out. Get used to it.
edit on 25-3-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by xavi1000

Where did Qaddafi get his $40 Billion?

--------------------------------------------
5 years from today the people of Libya will be amazed how things have changed for the better.
When he is gone many foreigners will continue to get good paychecks in Libya.
Qaddafi is on his way out. Get used to it.
edit on 25-3-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

Sorry ..debating with you is useless ..

maybe last time

The CIA’s Libya Rebels: The Same Terrorists who Killed US, NATO Troops in Iraq

From West Point

December 2007 West Point study examining the background of foreign guerrilla fighters —jihadis or mujahedin, including suicide bombers —crossing the Syrian border into Iraq during the 2006-2007 timeframe, under the auspices of the international terrorist organization Al Qaeda. This study is based on a mass of about 600 Al Qaeda personnel files which were captured by US forces in the fall of 2007, and analyzed at West Point using a methodology which we will discuss after having presented the main findings. The resulting study 1 permits us to make important findings about the mentality and belief structures of the northeastern Libyan population that is furnishing the basis for the rebellion, permitting important conclusions about the political nature of the anti-Qaddafi revolt in these areas.

tarpley.net...

And thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wake up mate !!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Eurisko2012

The Americans won WW2?

ahhhhhhhh NO !!!

You took out Japan but Europe's war was won by the Russians and the Brits.

Shhhhhhhh remember that no one is supposed to know that.... Facts? Who needs them?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by nenothtu

If Qaddafi and his son get killed then i call it a win.

Najibullah and his brother went down in Afghanistan. How's THAT win working out for ya these days?

Hussein and his boys went down in Iraq - how's THAT win coming along?

The Shah left Iran and died in exile. How's THAT win going for ya?

Somoza left Nicaragua and was assassinated in Venezuela I believe. THAT was a dandy win, now wasn't it?

Yeah, there will be a "winner" in the sense that SOMEONE will take the field, but you'd best start asking yourself WHO it's really gonna be NOW, before the blindsiding comes, and how long they'll stay on top of that "win".

There is no way for the US to pull a "win" out of this. Neither of the two "sides" positioning themselves for the win are going to be very helpful or friendly to us, except possibly on the surface. You know, the old joke about the guy who only pats you on the back long enough to find a soft place to stick the knife,

When they go down i hope to see British Petroleum with large numbers of boots on the ground.

You know, BP actually does have the wherewithal to hire their own damned army of mercenaries. They really ought to do that, rather than getting us caught up in this mess.

That would give the people of Libya hope of a booming economy and a bright future.

Maybe. And maybe their idea of "hope and a bright future" is at odds with yours, or mine.

If capitalism doesn't fill the void then i fear the Muslim Brotherhood will step in.

That is a distinct probability, capitalism or no.

I'm hoping Hillary & Co. have thought this through.

I'm sure they have not, OR, as is more likely to my mind, they HAVE, but aren't on "our" side.

edit on 2011/3/25 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

The CIA’s Libya Rebels: The Same Terrorists who Killed US, NATO Troops in Iraq

From West Point

December 2007 West Point study examining the background of foreign guerrilla fighters —jihadis or mujahedin, including suicide bombers —crossing the Syrian border into Iraq during the 2006-2007 timeframe, under the auspices of the international terrorist organization Al Qaeda. This study is based on a mass of about 600 Al Qaeda personnel files which were captured by US forces in the fall of 2007, and analyzed at West Point using a methodology which we will discuss after having presented the main findings. The resulting study 1 permits us to make important findings about the mentality and belief structures of the northeastern Libyan population that is furnishing the basis for the rebellion, permitting important conclusions about the political nature of the anti-Qaddafi revolt in these areas.

tarpley.net...

Misnomer and misdirection to the CIA. I didn't see anything to confirm that these "rebels" are "the CIA's rebels", nor did I see a corollary to indicate that these people are the same as the Libyans that fought in Iraq.

That's like saying that "all Americans play baseball, Americans are people, hence all people play baseball".. It doesn't just naturally follow.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Don't confuse him with the facts.
You will pop the bubble that he is living in.

------------------------------------------------------------
It looks like we may be running out of targets. Qaddafi tanks and artillery are being blown up everyday.
I saw the BDA from the B-2s. -- Bullseye -- BOOM!
This may all be over in less than 1 month.
The rebels are back on the offensive.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

your correct, it was the Russians who defeated Hitler not us......Hitler,being a great mass murder was DUMB! for taking on the Russian when he did. Germany was winning the campaign against the west and would have won the war had they left the russkies alone!

edit on 26-3-2011 by rogerKC because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerKC
reply to post by bluemirage5

your correct, it was the Russians who defeated Hitler not us......Hitler,being a great mass murder was DUMB! for taking on the Russian when he did. Germany was winning the campaign against the west and would have won the war had they left the russkies alone!

edit on 26-3-2011 by rogerKC because: (no reason given)

Germany would have won?

What would have happened if the USA dropped an atomic bomb on Berlin,Germany in 1945?
Maybe....just maybe Hitler would have surrendered or blown his brains out?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

If Germany had not attacked Russia, the US would have been hard pressed to:

A) Have the bomb - developed with the help of German scientists
B) Unable to drop said bomb - awful hard to deliver that package if you don't have airfields available.

Also of interest in the what if category:

If Germany had not attacked Russia, would Russia have attacked Germany anyways?

If Germany had not attacked Russia, would Germany have been able to offer support to Japan?

Ah forget it...I'm just glad that it went the way it did, not the way of 'what if' scenarios.
edit on 31-3-2011 by peck420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by xaphoocom
why does germany even have a millitary after ww2?

so much for nato, what will they be good for in a real crisis?

and you've just answered yourself. Is this a real crisis for the world? Or just Libya? Can the people handle it now? They're not getting bombed by jets, that's for sure.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Rebels are asking for a cease fire?
Jets can't see the targets because of the weather?
Qaddafi will probably say OK.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join