It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopi Nation Addresses Current Great Earth Changes In Official Message

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I am in agreement with the message, but the fact that the Hopi released an official message sort of makes them less credible don't you think? The government or a church could release the same official message, and it would mean the same good thing. I'm just saying that it is generally known of the wisdom, prophetic nature of the Hopi and other Native American tribes, but now they are an official institution or something? Seems weird.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kylioneXsushi

I watched the movie. I then began to pray for japan and every other suffering life of this planet. As I started my prayer I began to weep. By the time I was done I was full on crying. Now as I type this my eyes are just watery and nose is runny.

PRAY FOR YOUR FELLOW HUMAN! IF YOU FEEL LIKE CRYING, LET IT GO!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kylioneXsushi

Nice. Thanks. I read the Hopi Prophecies years ago and have had their message on my fridge for years. Their message is very simple and to the point. Nothing like the complicated mess humans have made of ourselves and environment for a very long time.
You did a nice job on the embedding - looks great to me.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
That video is so cheesey

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Since I like to spit it right out there and not play around, I'll tell you to heed the warning from the Hopi and change your ways.

The Ancients ...no................................. the "Elder's" from above are your Creator's.

Mother Earth will cleanse herself soon and the clock is ticking so I would suggest if you love your family do what you can to educate them with all the love in your heart and soul.

Earth is going through things that have to occur now so when the time gets here it will not be an ELE, the Elder's your Creator's have prepared many for when this time comes and we are here to help you through this. It is going to be very bad but you can survive if have faith in your heart............. for the meek shall inherit the Earth.

When you relax in the evening you need to ask your Creator's to save all that is good so Earth can continue and will become the paradise she was meant to be....she will heal herself with or without you.

You need to change now and do as the Hopi talk about.

It all starts with YOU.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
That video is so cheesey

No wonder the world we live in is in such a mess. Maybe you wanted snoopy or south park in the video to make it more interesting? Who cares about the video. Is just to illustrate the message. And the message is powerful.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArieZ
this is an old video an has been posted here before but its always good to see new people discover and enjoy the message. congratulations on your first post! hope to see more from you I'll give you a star for the effort

I don't see how since it mentioned the disaster that specifically occurred in Japan recently...
So yeah, no older than a few weeks.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Odeian

Welcome to ATS
I see that you posted nearly 10 identical (looong) posts in different threads in 1 minute here on ATS

I would recommend that in the future, you break down your ideas and apply them where they address the subject matter at hand.
This way, the OP's original point doesnt get thrown off track.

I also suspect that your theories as posted here and elsewhere will no doubt be the subject of your 1st thread when you have enough posts to create it.

With that said, I look forward to chewing on your ideas in the future.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join