It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Loud explosion heard near central bus station in Jerusalem.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
cnn.com...

Up to 30 people wounded after explosion on bus in Jerusalem, Israeli medical sources say.

Also,

Jerusalem (CNN) -- At least four rockets slammed into Israel Wednesday, injuring one man and prompting retaliatory Israeli airstrikes that wounded two Palestinian militants, one critically, sources said.

Also since Saturday, 61 mortars and rockets have been fired into southern Israel, the IDF said.

www.cnn.com...

We all know if Mexican gangs launched 61 rockets into El Paso, the retaliation would be more severe.

Heaven Forbid the Palestinian militants attacked their own people instead of Israel...
We saw what happened in Libya *oh wait*

edit on 23-3-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I honestly think this is an inside job as look at the climate as of late, Israel losing credibility by the hour over it's permanent martial law of Palestine plus how no one is believing them anymore.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
I honestly think this is an inside job as look at the climate as of late, Israel losing credibility by the hour over it's permanent martial law of Palestine plus how no one is believing them anymore.

Of course its an inside job … its not like the Arabs have track record with this kind of thing.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I wouldn't be suprised if it was an inside job.
But noooo....mossad wouldn't do something like that, no, no, no...

Zionists..*Spit*

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
You automatically make it an inside job?

Please don't be so transparent, I already know how this topic will fly.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Anyone with any actual knowledge of what is going on in that region knows that it is very probable that around 80% of all attacks on Israel or Israeli interests are false flag inside jobs by Mossad. Once people understand that then we can move on to the next step for regime and policy change for the whole region. Most of the Arab officials in power are in Israel's back pocket so they are not helping the situation in any way whatsoever. This Israeli propaganda has always been bad but now it is really getting out of control. Every time I come on to ATS someone is posting more Israel bull crap. What ever happened to people coming to their own independent conclusions instead of believing every lie the media projects.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Most of the Arab officials in power are in Israel's back pocket

OH is that why we are toppling all those dictators so Israeli wont have an ally?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Most of the Arab officials in power are in Israel's back pocket

OH is that why we are toppling all those dictators so Israeli wont have an ally?

We're toppling all the israeli allies, are we? Who's this "We" - wouldn't be the main financial backer/proxy state to israel would it - the US...?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

No that was not my point at all. Logic would dictate the exact opposite of what you posted. USA, France, UK are for the most part strong supporters of Israel and their policies so their whole crooked alliance would have nothing to gain by ousting local arab officials who support Israeli policy.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
UPDATE:

One person has died and more than 20 others are injured after a bomb blast at a crowded bus stop in central Jerusalem, Israeli officials say.

www.bbc.co.uk...

I think we all know what happens next...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you're interested in added your comments there

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Definite inside job courtesy of Mossad, convienant right when the Japan deal is dying down all to prevent Anonymous' strike against The Federal Reserve and BoA from going public.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Why should we assume it was an Arab that left the bomb? It could have been an Asian worker or even an Israeli false flag attack.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
So I guess Israel keeps a nice tally of all of their false flag bombings,

www.mfa.gov.il...

en.wikipedia.org...

Looks like they are pretty busy bombing themselves, the Iranians can stop sending arms to Palestine, the Isreali's will kill themselves according to you guys.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
So I guess Israel keeps a nice tally of all of their false flag bombings,

www.mfa.gov.il...

en.wikipedia.org...

Looks like they are pretty busy bombing themselves, the Iranians can stop sending arms to Palestine, the Isreali's will kill themselves according to you guys.

Interesting list. I was suprised to see the PFLP was still active, I though they went defunct when thier bagmen in Moscow went defincy 20 years ago.

top topics

join