It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bus explodes in central Jerusalem; 18 reportedly wounded

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333
Israel will use this to attack Gaza!!
just my opinion of coarse.

Opinion? I think this can be clasified as fact.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

probably right , and when I say I attack I don't mean the tit for tat Israeli jets bombing tunnels and unknown single targets,like what happened yesterday.Im talking an all out lead rain on Gaza like mentioned earlier in thread.
I pray for the innocent people, but not Hamas or any other radical organization operating there. They deserve what ever they get

Israel vowed to retaliate for rocket attacks against Beersheba and Ashkelon on Wednesday as Hamas evacuated most of its manned positions throughout the Gaza Strip in anticipation of IDF air strikes.

IDF plans Gaza action
edit on 24-3-2011 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

Yep and unfortunately Hamas hides among innocent people in highly populated areas and uses them as human shields.
edit on 24-3-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by paradiselost333

Yep and unfortunately Hamas hides among innocent people in highly populated areas and uses them as human shields.
edit on 24-3-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

buuurrrrpppp!

sorry i brought my food up.. thanx!

no they dont...they are in their homes....do you think they came from caves and have come down to hide lol.

and, EVERY TIME isreal blow up a civilian target, they use this human shield excuse.....that human shield line actually means "civilian targets will happen"....and "its their own fault" lol.

i have learnt alot thanx

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
buuurrrrpppp!

sorry i brought my food up.. thanx!

no they dont...they are in their homes....do you think they came from caves and have come down to hide lol.

and, EVERY TIME isreal blow up a civilian target, they use this human shield excuse.....that human shield line actually means "civilian targets will happen"....and "its their own fault" lol.

i have learnt alot thanx

Have fun eating your own vomit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join