It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US army food... just add urine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
actually yes....EastCoastKid did. shall i quote it for you??? yes? ok then...

When was Vietnam- hmmm, let's see...
I wouldn't think it would be in our best interest to leave troops behind so to speak without our technical support. Actually, we started sending troops over to Nam in the late fifties I believe, which would make that 45+ years ago. Please tell me we have advanced some??? Hopefully our tactics have. Yes our troops are still over there right now, but I would think it would come down to something really, really desparate to severe our ties in getting food to them and other supplies.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
something else to remember, that no one has pointed out, is that urine isn't really that "disgusting". Sure, from a traditional standpoint, everyone wants to say "ewwwww".....who would want to even come close to consuming their pee... BUT>>>
first of all, it came out of your own body to begin with, it's just the liquid waste/leftover vitamins and nutrients that your body filtered or didn't need.
second, unlike sh**, urine is perfectly sterile, maybe not perfectly "healthy" but it would not harm one to "re-consume" their urine to extract the leftover nutrients. Study shaman cultures which tell us that at least half of all the hallucigenic substance consumed during ritual is in fact passed in the urine, and medicince men, shamans, "witch doctors", etc. will drink their urine during/after a ritual "trip" and/to get a complete experience from the substance (mushrooms, fungus, asst. plant material). Ever notice, if you take multi-vitamins, or eat some foods that are loaded with, especially b-vitamins, nutrients, urine is more darkly colored?
There really is no, medicinally speaking, any harm in consuming urine. It just SEEMS distgusting.

<< 1   >>

join