It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daily Show John Stewart mentions reptillians (comedy satire news)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Daily Show - America at not War

Check out around 2:30. "Reptillian Analyst" aka the fox news reporter. Had me laughing last night.

Fox news making a huge deal out of Obama filling out a March madness bracket. It is a very bandwagon heavy bracket that was probably done in less than 15 minutes. Anyone who is mad at someone taking 15 minutes for himself to relieve some stress is a annoyance and just looking for something to hate. All the golfing is another story maybe.

If this belongs in a different forum, mods feel free to move.
edit on 23-3-2011 by derst1988 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by derst1988
Fox news making a huge deal out of Obama filling out a March madness bracket. It is a very bandwagon heavy bracket that was probably done in less than 15 minutes. Anyone who is mad at someone taking 15 minutes for himself to relieve some stress is a annoyance and just looking for something to hate. All the golfing is another story maybe.

Hilarious! They need to lighten up, there is absolutely nothing wrong with a president playing golf, basketball, having weekly tax-payer funded parties with Jay-Z, and travelling with his family on a near constant vacation tour of the world.
Hilarious, but it does make one wonder - who is running this country? Certainly not the Nobel peace prize winning, anti-war Obama.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Originally posted by derst1988

Hilarious! They need to lighten up, there is absolutely nothing wrong with a president playing golf, basketball, having weekly tax-payer funded parties with Jay-Z, and travelling with his family on a near constant vacation tour of the world.
Hilarious, but it does make one wonder - who is running this country? Certainly not the Nobel peace prize winning, anti-war Obama.

Lol well I am no Obama lover, and i do think he should have his main focus on his job and family as well but Fox uses anything it can get its hands on and makes it much more than it really is. OMG Obama took a hour long $%#, alert the media!

Really i found the most interesting par of the video tho is when he called them reptillian brained. Alebeit he is obviously joking/playing with a common conspiracy theory. It does sorta make one question what John Stewart reads in his spare time, maybe hes one of us?

For clarity: "one of us" has nothing to do with the belief of reptillians, but more to do with alternative news community.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
This is just politics. The left attacked Bush for whenever he went to go play in the woods and play golf, the right attacks Obama for playing basketball and doing whatever... and in both cases I think people are overstating the President's power.

I understand he needs to be available and reachable at all times, but if our entire country (and maybe the world) rests on a single guy... then we're in deep trouble. We're supposed to have systems in place that not only have a clear chain of command for when decisions need to be made, but to make sure the President (no matter who it is) doesn't have so much power to be able to rule the country by themselves.

So I think people either need to be like "Ok, the president can't really control all this stuff at the same time alone" and let the dude play a game of basketball... or people need to admit that we're all being ruled by a single guy and that's why he needs to always be in control of everything. They can't have it both ways. Me personally, I choose the former.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
That's because John Stewart is a reptilian

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CordDragonzord
That's because John Stewart is a reptilian

Haha if he is representational of the reptillians, im going with them.
I already watch the daily show instead of MSM.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
That was funny

The whole thing about the brackets is just stupid; can't the man take 2 minutes for something not deadly serious?

I didn't vote for him, but even I say he deserves to be cut some slack.

new topics

top topics

join