It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gadhaffi funded Sarkozy's French Presidential Campaign??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I just noticed: Sarkozy and Gadhaffi are exchanging a masonic handshake!!!

I think this explains everything. It is like always. And BTW, it is OUR money that will pay for "his demise" as the money seized was probably oil money, that WE gave him, no?... Just asking.

Otherwise, thanks for the info because, as you state, you won't find this on the MSM front page...

EDIT: I finished reading the thread and you know the saying; my enemy's enemy is my friend... Less cooler in reality than in a movie, that's for sure... It reminds me of, was it William Cooper who said that?..., that the US had to give their war plans, before attacking, to the UN Security Council, headed then by the Russians, during the cold war?...
It's all a big reality show, where people lose their life, for the sole purpose of TPTB...
edit on 23-3-2011 by Aresh Troxit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aresh Troxit
I just noticed: Sarkozy and Gadhaffi are exchanging a masonic handshake!!!

I think this explains everything. It is like always. And BTW, it is OUR money that will pay for "his demise" as the money seized was probably oil money, that WE gave him, no?... Just asking.

Otherwise, thanks for the info because, as you state, you won't find this on the MSM front page...

EDIT: I finished reading the thread and you know the saying; my enemy's enemy is my friend... Less cooler in reality than in a movie, that's for sure... It reminds me of, was it William Cooper who said that?..., that the US had to give their war plans, before attacking, to the UN Security Council, headed then by the Russians, during the cold war?...
It's all a big reality show, where people lose their life, for the sole purpose of TPTB...
edit on 23-3-2011 by Aresh Troxit because: (no reason given)

I think you are right!

aside from both probably being Masons, they BOTH have Jewish roots as well!

en.wikipedia.org...

Family background

Sarkozy is a Frenchman of mixed national and ethnic ancestry. He is the son of Pál István Ernő Sárközy de Nagy-Bócsa, (Hungarian: nagybócsai Sárközy Pál; some sources spell it Nagy-Bócsay Sárközy Pál István Ernő; About this sound Hungarian pronunciation (help·info) [nɒɟ͡ʝboːt͡ʃɒi ʃaːrkøzi paːl])[6] a Hungarian aristocrat,[7] and Andrée Jeanne "Dadu" Mallah (b. Paris, 12 October 1925), who is of French Catholic and Greek Jewish origin.[8][9] They were married at Saint-François-de-Sales, Paris XVII, on 8 February 1950 and divorced in 1959.[10]

Pál Sárközy was born on 5 May 1928 in Budapest into a family belonging to the untitled Hungarian nobility.[11] His paternal ancestor was elevated to the untitled nobility of Hungary on 10 September 1628 for his role in fighting the armies of the Ottoman Empire.

And,

israelmatzav.blogspot.com...

You won't believe this... Gadhafi's mother was Jewish

During a discussion on Israel Radio they just dropped this little tidbit. There is a Jew left in Libya. His name is Muammar Gadhafi. At first, I found it hard to believe, but when I Googled "Gadhafi's mother was Jewish" (without the quotes), the first three results all confirmed it. Gadhafi's mother was a Jewish woman who converted to Islam at the age of 9 or the daughter of a Jewish woman who left her husband for an Arab Sheikh. Those two narratives are not mutually exclusive. I kid you not.

And, another bombshell but no surprise:

wakeupfromyourslumber.blogspot.com...

Saudi Arabia: Jewish Bloodline, Jewish State 21 January 2009

“The research of Mohammad Sakher led to an order for his death by the Saudi Regime for the following findings: The Saudi family, who, despite claims otherwise, were descended from Jewish merchants from Iraq. Sakhir found that the Jewish Ancestor of the Saudi family was called Mordakhai Bin Ibrihim Bin Moshe but changed his name to Markhan Bin Ibrahim Musa.
King FAISAL AL-SAUD declared to the WASHINGTON POST on Sept. 17, 1969:

“WE, THE SAUDI FAMILY, are cousins of the Jews: we entirely disagree with any Arab or Muslim Authority which shows any antagonism to the Jews; but we must live together with them in peace. Our country (Arabia) is the Fountain head from where the first Jew sprang, and his descendants spread out all over the world.”

maybe its time to do a complete "background check" on ALL the Middle-East and North African Leadership !! It may reveal some genuine answers and ties to TPTB !

I think any and ALL "disputes" between Sarkozy and Gadhaffi are simply smokescreens.

Gadhaffi is being "replaced" by TPTB board of directors!

He will (if not already) "retire" in luxury any where He wants. The "Gadhaffi" we see now may very well be a double in His place, or at the very least, old voice-overs and videos!

some related posts are here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Thank you!
I didn't know about that. For either of them!
Or for the Saudis, for that matter! I wonder why it is not an MSM news, at least for Gadhaffi... As if...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
and I have found some more Soros mischief.....

Soros fingerprints on Libya bombing
Leftist mastermind puts up big bucks to erase borders

Read more: Soros fingerprints on Libya bombing

www.wnd.com...

Philanthropist billionaire George Soros is a primary funder and key proponent of the global organization that promotes the military doctrine used by the Obama administration to justify the recent airstrikes targeting the regime of Moammar Gadhafi in Libya.

The activist who founded and coined the name of the doctrine, "Responsibility to Protect," sits on several key organizations alongside Soros.

Also, the Soros-funded global group that promotes Responsibility to Protect is closely tied to Samantha Power, the National Security Council special adviser to Obama on human rights.

Power has been a champion of the doctrine and is, herself, deeply tied to the doctrine's founder.

According to reports, Power was instrumental in convincing Obama to act against Libya.

The Responsibility to Protect doctrine has been described by its founders and proponents, including Soros, as promoting global governance while allowing the international community to penetrate a nation state's borders under certain conditions.

WND Exclusive WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS
Soros fingerprints on Libya bombing
Leftist mastermind puts up big bucks to erase borders
Posted: March 23, 2011
8:20 pm Eastern

By Aaron Klein
© 2011 WorldNetDaily

George Soros

Philanthropist billionaire George Soros is a primary funder and key proponent of the global organization that promotes the military doctrine used by the Obama administration to justify the recent airstrikes targeting the regime of Moammar Gadhafi in Libya.

The activist who founded and coined the name of the doctrine, "Responsibility to Protect," sits on several key organizations alongside Soros.

Also, the Soros-funded global group that promotes Responsibility to Protect is closely tied to Samantha Power, the National Security Council special adviser to Obama on human rights.

Autographed! Get the book that finally exposes Obama and his team of anti-American radicals: Aaron Klein's "The Manchurian President" at WND's Superstore

Power has been a champion of the doctrine and is, herself, deeply tied to the doctrine's founder.

According to reports, Power was instrumental in convincing Obama to act against Libya.

The Responsibility to Protect doctrine has been described by its founders and proponents, including Soros, as promoting global governance while allowing the international community to penetrate a nation state's borders under certain conditions.

(Story continues below)

Libya regarded as test of global doctrine

The joint U.S. and international air strikes targeting Libya are widely regarded as a test of Responsibility to Protect – which is a set of principles, now backed by the United Nations, based on the idea that sovereignty is not a privilege, but a responsibility.

According to the principle, any state's sovereignty can be overrun, including with the use of military force, if the international community decides it must act to halt what it determines to be genocide, war crimes, crimes against humanity or ethnic cleansing.

The term "war crimes" has at times been indiscriminately used by various U.N.-backed international bodies, including the International Criminal Court, or ICC, which applied it to Israeli anti-terror operations in the Gaza Strip. There has been fear the ICC could be used to prosecute U.S. troops.

An organization calling itself the Global Centre for the Responsibility to Protect is the world's leading champion of the doctrine.

Activist Gareth Evans, who sits on the global group's advisory board, is widely regarded as the founder of the Responsibility to Protect principle.

Soros' Open Society Institute is one of only three nongovernmental funders of the Global Centre for the Responsibility to Protect. Government sponsors include Australia, Belgium, Canada, the Netherlands, Norway, Rwanda and the U.K.

Board members of the group include former U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan, former Ireland President Mary Robinson and South African activist Desmond Tutu. Robinson and Tutu have recently made solidarity visits to the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip as members of a group called The Elders, which includes former President Jimmy Carter.

Annan once famously stated, "State sovereignty, in its most basic sense, is being redefined – not least by the forces of globalization and international co-operation. States are ... instruments at the service of their peoples and not vice versa."

and more....

www.wnd.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
oh my God
we need a database to keep up with all
this chit. And now Soros fingerprints ???
Kinda gives new credence to the thread
in my signature "Man behind the NWO".

thanks guys

ETA: Soros was born a Jew also. FYI
edit on 3/24/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
so, since there are so many Jews
involved either by birth or lineage
or by marriage. Could this actually be
like a world Jewish tug of war for power.

The Regular Jews vs The Zionist Jews ????

they are 2 separate entities ya know.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
oh my God
we need a database to keep up with all
this chit. And now Soros fingerprints ???
Kinda gives new credence to the thread
in my signature "Man behind the NWO".

thanks guys

ETA: Soros was born a Jew also. FYI
edit on 3/24/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

Soros Jewish and born in Hungary ....

Sarkozy Jewish and born in Hungary too !

Soros has so many fingerprints, I think He might have 3 hands and maybe 2 birth certificates !

edit on 24-3-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Here's some information in to Sarkozy:

The L'Oreal scandal:

www.france24.com...

www.france24.com...

The Pakistan Arms Scandal:

tribune.com.pk...

tribune.com.pk...

Sarkozy named as one of those who profited in illegal commissions re large Taiwan Arms Sales:

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Soros Jewish and born in Hungary ....

Sarkozy Jewish and born in Hungary too !

ya see this is why we need a database.
to connect the dots. The MSM does NOT
connect the dots. They feed u 1 article
at a time. But if you line those articles
in a timeline, u get to see the bigger
picture and the lines which connect
multiple stories.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

"Chosen by hidden superiors, we discover that President Barack Obama is heir to a terrible Master Plan conceived long ago and now being lethally implemented. Barack Obama has become the ultimate instrument in a dark plot to deconstruct and 'murder' America."

Texe Marrs

www.texemarrs.com...

Now add to the list of Jews:

Cass Sunstein (WH Staff)
Lloyd Blankfein (Goldman Sachs)
Timothy Geithner (Sec. of the Treasury)
Ben Bernanke (Federal Reserve)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Yup. The Jews are taking over the entire world little by little.

World Population by Religion

The four largest religions by population -

Christianity 1.9 - 2.1 billion
Islam 1.3 - 1.6 billion
Buddhism 500 million - 1.5 billion
Hinduism 900 million - 1 billion

Total of the above: 4.65 - 6 billion of the total population or 68 - 90% of the total population

So where are the Jews?
Ranked 12th with only 14 million.

Agnostics and Atheists make up 1.1 billion.

Source: List of Religious Populations

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

ya know I have often wondered how
many wars we would have if everyone
converted to Judaism.

Probably none

that says a lot right there

and that is probably the reasoning
behind the NWO. One religion, one monetary system.
Getting everybody to accept
it is another matter.
Brainwashing required.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

"Chosen by hidden superiors, we discover that President Barack Obama is heir to a terrible Master Plan conceived long ago and now being lethally implemented. Barack Obama has become the ultimate instrument in a dark plot to deconstruct and 'murder' America."

Texe Marrs

www.texemarrs.com...

Now add to the list of Jews:

Cass Sunstein (WH Staff)
Lloyd Blankfein (Goldman Sachs)
Timothy Geithner (Sec. of the Treasury)
Ben Bernanke (Federal Reserve)

off the top of my head, I recall several U.S. presidents with Jewish roots:

Obama
Clinton
Ford
Johnson
Eisenhower
FDR
Wilson
T. Roosevelt
and more....

and some U.K. Prime Ministers like Churchill.

I will get links asap.

some links are on this link:

edit on 24-3-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
reply to post by boondock-saint

World Population by Religion

The four largest religions by population -

Christianity 1.9 - 2.1 billion
Islam 1.3 - 1.6 billion
Buddhism 500 million - 1.5 billion
Hinduism 900 million - 1 billion

Total of the above: 4.65 - 6 billion of the total population or 68 - 90% of the total population

So where are the Jews?
Ranked 12th with only 14 million.

Agnostics and Atheists make up 1.1 billion.

Source: List of Religious Populations

Many "Jews" carry "common" names that were changed by ancestors to conceal.

Many people worldwide have Jewish roots and may not even be aware.....

Central and South America especially have many "unknowns" due to the cloaking by many generations to avoid persecution by the Catholic domination. Many Spanish Jews migrated to the Americas in the 1500's as scribes and bookkeepers and general workers.

Many "Muslims" are in the same category.

Many scholars believe the "Jewish" bloodlines number well into the 100's of millions.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

The joint U.S. and international air strikes targeting Libya are widely regarded as a test of Responsibility to Protect – which is a set of principles, now backed by the United Nations, based on the idea that sovereignty is not a privilege, but a responsibility.

According to the principle, any state's sovereignty can be overrun, including with the use of military force, if the international community decides it must act to halt what it determines to be genocide, war crimes, crimes against humanity or ethnic cleansing.

Read more: Soros fingerprints on Libya bombing www.wnd.com...
Why is this wrong? Seems like sensible policy.

In fact, it seems inevitable that the international community will unite. I look at this from a theoretical perspective more than a self-righteous perspective (on holy principle).

Get this book:
Amazon: Planethood

The iraq war in 2003 was just the beginning. The international community is realizing that these kinds of wars need to be under the authority of the UN. That's why the RTP resolution was passed in 2005. Their goal was to prevent another iraq war from happening. The idea is to prevent unilateral wars like iraq was by making it commonplace for the UN to respond to wars like this. I don't know whether it will succeed. But these are the beginnings of a world governance, perhaps 100 or 200 years down the road. It's destiny. It's fate. It's 1+1=2. It's not rocket science. It's not evil or good. It has nothing to do with the end times. It's just bound to happen.

This was actually the intent of the UN when it was formed but the greed and egos of leaders prevented it from happening. They stonewalled and delayed to keep the UN weak. It resembles the mess in the US before the states united and the constitution was created. The civil war was just a evolutionary process to keep the states united. Remember: divided we fall.

No nation on earth can police the whole planet. That's why we must work together. This is how it works on the scale of cells and small organisms and this is how it will work for us, in time.

Sooner or later the whole planet will be a country with differing states. Countries will form on other planets or on spaceships in deep space. It's tied to technology and time/distance.
edit on 28-3-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
wrong thread
edit on 5-7-2011 by Mike_A because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Just like Saddam, Gadafi was supported by the U.S. for a time until they got tired of him because he wouldn't listen. Just goes to show not to take support from the U.S.

We should remember that Gadafi overthrew a king in a bloodless coup to come into power, so even if he had globalist backing, he did so without blood shed. Let's just say that the NATO attempt of a coup has already seen massive blood shed, so next time you go accusing Gadafi of being a murderer at least admit you are also a murderer yourself if you support NATO.

Interesting quote from wikipedia:

A plan to use mercenaries to restore the monarchy was organised by David Stirling, founder of the British Special Air Service, who had been approached by a member of the royal family. The plan — dubbed "Hilton Assignment" in an ironic reference to Libyan jails — was to spring 150 political prisoners from Tripoli jail as a catalyst for a general uprising; the mercenaries were to slip away quietly as the locals took over. Despite Stirling's confidence, the plan was called off at a late stage by the British Secret Intelligence Service, allegedly because the United States government judged that Gaddafi was sufficiently anti-Marxist and thus acceptable.

en.wikipedia.org...

So the British intelligence on orders from the Royal family wanted to replace Gadafi and restore the Monarchy, but the operation was canceled when the U.S. approved of Gadafi because he was sufficiently anti-Marxist. The fact that the U.S. can override the British secret service is in itself interesting, but what is more interesting is that the U.S. would have been basically okay with a monarchy so long as it was not Marxist, and yet now the U.S. is marching towards Communism, so it makes sense since the U.S. is now Marxist they would be opposed to Gadafi for being anti-Marxist.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join