It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voices of Palestine

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

Mahmoud al Zahar: www.memritv.org... (Link to transcript)
While it is clear he implied Jews, your poster misquoted him. He went throughout history citing various countries who have expelled their Jewish populations and ended with we will expel you as well.

Yasser Ghalban: killed in 2006, by a Palestinian due to internal fighting. Huh.....guess he wasn't so popular after all. P.S. that pic looks nothing like, he was a portly fellow.

Ibrahim Mudayris: I've discussed him in previous posts, seems dubious and who ever he is, no one has heard of or from him since 2005, to me that is very odd for such a supposedly active fellow, to simply up and disappear. Huh.

Ahmad Bahar: He is currently the Parliamentary Speaker, as his predecessor was assassinated by Israel. I tried to locate the quote, in context, or to see if he even said it. The only references to said quote are from crap websites like the one in the op. There is no reference to whom he said it or when.

You keep insisting that random quotes you found on a hate cite are factual, yet there is little evidence that these statements were made let alone in what context, or "popular" these people actually were. It would be like me quoting Fred Phelps (whose existence I can prove with context) and saying he represents all Americans.

edit on 24-3-2011 by searching4truth because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2011 by searching4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I trust the OP was an interesting trip to Palestine, because Palestine has a voice in the world too and I thought it important to share and highlight the voice of Palestine. Those who denied that this is these are the voices of their elected and enthusiastically backed officials is disrespecting Palestinian culture.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth

You keep insisting that random quotes you found on a hate cite are factual, yet there is little evidence that these statements were made let alone in what context, or "popular" these people actually were. It would be like me quoting Fred Phelps (whose existence I can prove with context) and saying he represents all Americans.

So you are still denying that the Hamas are extremly anti-semitic something they themselves admit in thousands of lectures, on videos, in writing. Have you ever seen their charter? Your moniker says "searching4truth"...spreading lies on an Internet Forum wont help that.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

So you are still denying that the Hamas are extremly anti-semitic something they themselves admit in thousands of lectures, on videos, in writing. Have you ever seen their charter? Your moniker says "searching4truth"...spreading lies on an Internet Forum wont help that.

Degradation of the argument to picking on persons screen name tells us all that you have lost your argument due to your lack of facts, plus the truth isn't necessarily your opinion. You could be wrong, in which case that wouldn't be the truth.

You feel they are antisemitic, fine use information that can be proven, not third hand info combined with assumptions (ie highly popular individuals when that person was actually killed by one of their own)

Both sides have committed crimes that have contributed to the present situation, neither side is 100% innocent in the loss of life that has occurred there. To claim that only side is at fault is ignorant.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Mahmoud al Zahar: www.memritv.org... (Link to transcript)
While it is clear he implied Jews, your poster misquoted him. He went throughout history citing various countries who have expelled their Jewish populations and ended with we will expel you as well.

Thanks for the link which actually bolsters my case.

What exactly is the misquote here?

We extended our hands to feed these hungry dogs and wild beasts, and they devoured our fingers. We have learned the lesson – there is no place for you among us, and you have no future among the nations of the world. You are headed to annihilation.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Yasser Ghalban: killed in 2006, by a Palestinian due to internal fighting.

What does it matter when he was killed? That doesnt debunk the statement. Go study logic for a few years and then come back and try your hand at political discussion on the internet.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

Yasser Ghalban: killed in 2006, by a Palestinian due to internal fighting.

What does it matter when he was killed? That doesnt debunk the statement. Go study logic for a few years and then come back and try your hand at political discussion on the internet.

It matters because you said he was a highly popular person, that was your opinion. A popular person isn't killed by one of their own, they are killed by "outsiders".

Perhaps you should study the difference between opinion and fact

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

It highlights your own lack of research and eagerness to believe any crap website that mirrors your personal opinion instead of actually trying to educate yourself.

You had, by your admission, no idea where the quote came from or the context in which it appeared.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

A popular person isn't killed by one of their own

Where do you people get all this nonsense?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Three dudes from Hamas walk into a bar...

Really? Hamas dislikes Israel? You don't say!

Most of the posters actually disagreed with that, as if Hamas embrace Israel. The denial runs so deep around here that they wont even acknowledge what Hamas thinks and says about Israel.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
There's always two sides to a story, and this side doesn't get told enough. Time to spread it far and wide.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I find it laughable that you use this propoganda and claim it as the voices of the Palestinians. Please renaim the thread to the Voices of Hamas. These are all religous fanatics and Hamas officials, not Palestinian civillians.
I suggest you by this book and read it. Propoganda by Edward Barneys

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant

I find it laughable that you use this propoganda and claim it as the voices of the Palestinians. Please renaim the thread to the Voices of Hamas. These are all religous fanatics and Hamas officials, not Palestinian civillians.
I suggest you by this book and read it. Propoganda by Edward Barneys

Regardless, a picture says a thousand words, in this case a video.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant

If you had any real interest in Palestinian Culture, like I have, you'd know that the Hamas were voted into office by the Palestinians.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join